not gay enough

How?

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums has read war and peace
>the art of war
>implying anyone on Veeky Forums has read les miserables
>implying anyone on Veeky Forums finished moby dick outside a college course
>the memetations by memus aurelius
>thus spoke zarathustra when they don't understand nietzsche whatsoever
>don quixote when they don't know anything about the tales of chivalry it parodies
>memeshima
>implying anyone on Veeky Forums even knows who Antigone is
>implying anyone on Veeky Forums will ever read victorian literature
>high school reading

yep that's a Veeky Forums list

Why is this book so goddamn expensive? The only place I can find it is Amazon and it goes for $50 used.

I mean then we have this list

>no starting strength

Because everyone already has SS if you’re on Veeky Forums, we talk about it everyday

that meme died some time ago, and nobody ever really did the actual SS program, just meme versions of it from the internet

> meme
It’s called starting strength because it gives you strength and teaches form
You’re supposed to do it for how long it tells you then switch to another routine

one of my friends did SS for 3 years
he can squat 340kg
his bench stalled at 155kg

It’s way too small to be $50

Fitty goddamn dollars. Where'd you get your copy?

mirin'

College library, have to return it in a month
T-thanks
> going to workout soon

>all of you crying about price of sun and steel
>its on libgen

Its basically a suicide note. He frankly states that you have to die before age takes away your beauty. This is why when people /pol/post about him wanting a fascist state I always roll my eyes, he was seeking a justified, aesthetic death.

Veeky Forumslit/ exists, and the books you are listing were required reading for me in college, as for most of us here, and outside college they are meme tier name drops. Not impressed, and Im betting your OHP is pretty weak too.

I bought it years ago for a dollar on thriftbooks. i cant believe meming an out of print book does this.

Just checked my college library. They got a copy. Unfortunately, this it's finals week and I won't be able to check it out until next quarter.

>this is the power of memes
I love this phrase

>tfw too dumb to understand Mishima's flowery language

I'm like three pages in and I'm already confused.

Read an analysis of it

I feel like that's just admitting defeat.

>ywn again read for the first time the chapter where Sancho shits next to Don Quijote in the darkness
feels bad man

wrong thread, still this will remain here because deleting comments is kind of pain in the ass in Veeky Forums

Well you can grind the gears harder and take notes

it's not in print.

I’ve been thinking of trying to read Mishima for the first time. Would this be the best book to start with?

Liking books doesn’t make you better than guys who like going to the gym instead. In terms of translation to real world usefulness physical strength is probably more valuable than knowing who Antigone is, and it’s not like you have to pick one or the other anyway. On that note I’m not sure how you could read the Greeks and not want to be physically fit. I’m probably in the gym 4-6 days a week, Moby Dick is my favorite book that I’ve read for non-scholastic reasons, and at this point I’ve probably read most of what Nietzsche ever wrote. You should try achieving in more areas.

>Would this be the best book to start with?

No no no no. Start with Confessions of a Mask first. Then you should try reading Sun & Steel.

My lifts are as weak as my brain is dumb.

I only just this week was able to squat my body weight for reps.

Learn French, save money.

We all start somewhere
EAT MORE

>Liking books doesn’t make you better than guys who like going to the gym instead.
It actually does. Ask me how I know your a pleb

>I’ve probably read most of what Nietzsche ever wrote.

>not being 250 iq and also lifting

theres no shame in being weak, only shame in staying weak

What’s my “a pleb”?