For me it's Kroger 8 piece fried chicken for $3.99 the best deal in the supermarket

For me it's Kroger 8 piece fried chicken for $3.99 the best deal in the supermarket

Attached: fried_chicken_at_kroger.jpg (548x411, 60K)

hmm...you know what? I agree!

Anyone that lives near Publix knows they have the best fried chicken around.

That shit is brined in pickle juice and it makes it juicy as fuck. 7.99 for an 8 piece, KFC can fuck off with that.

>brined in pickle juice

Attached: 1492180607103.gif (320x280, 322K)

damn I fell like I've been ripped off every time I've eaten now. too bad Kroger are only in the hillbilly areas around here (near Kentucky, West Virginia, etc.)

i thought you got banned

u like chick fil a?
that’s how they do it

Chik filet is superior but I'm talking bang for your buck this deal can't really be beat

:3

Attached: zzz.jpg (548x411, 78K)

What happened to the fried chicken thread from last night? This board is too fast anymore. It used to be just a little faster than /an/

Get the fuck out of here

Winn Dixie has the best fried chicken.

Fantastic

go fuck your mother

Only if you join me

I've never tried grocery store fried chicken but I'm going to say Wegmans has the best just because.

Winn Dixie is where all of the niggers shop. It's dingy and gross, but they have fantastic fried chicken. Better than Publix.

huh?

3.99 and EBT eligible!
Don't forget aisle 12!

Attached: bigk.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Attached: 1507021009280.jpg (600x600, 58K)

>2 liter off brand
>3.99

most people on this board don't do their own shopping so prices are hard to nail down

Where the fuck is fried chicken $4 for 8 pieces? I've never seen prices like that for fried chicken since like fucking 2007-8, and it was all drumsticks/thighs. Here in VA 8 piece fried chicken is $7 minimum (Walmart), and I just looked up Kroger prices and can't find one for 8 piece, but it's $90 for 100 piece fried chicken.

I paid 4 bucks for pineapple slices today and I wish I would've gotten these instead.

no fun.

what part of the country is krogers from, I don't think I've ever seen one in person.

>Anyone that lives near Publix knows they have the best fried chicken around.
"no"

>untry is krogers from, I don't think I've ever seen one in person.

They are from Ohio, they are everywhere though. They own a ton of local chains too. They are the 2nd biggest grocery store in the U.S because they own a lot of the "local" chains in different areas.

>Publix
Can you autists shut the fuck up about that place? They aren't good because their quality is good. They have no real competition and are your only grocery store so you think everything they make is amazing. KYS Florida fags. Pic related is a NY sub from Stop and Shop 100 times better than your shit.

Attached: StopNShop.jpg (715x536, 58K)

Oh, but Publix is the best because they have Boar's Head deli meat.

BOAR'S HEAD!!!!!

Attached: counterpoint.jpg (500x293, 15K)

The chicken is 3.99. The Purple drink is extra and is available on aisle 12.

grocery store fried chicken is always surprisingly good
I'd much rather have that than the trash KFC is putting out these days

Great job, friendo
Unironically kys. Cute OC is always appreciated.

kroger like op's is always oddly mushy, he got screwed
albertson's chicken is amazing

FUCK Publix

>mfw publix

Attached: 1521531633501.png (447x458, 272K)

Only EBT eligible if its cold.