This is how I pictured Lolita while reading the book. How about you lads?

This is how I pictured Lolita while reading the book. How about you lads?

This should be an interesting thread.

Like my 14 year old girlfriend at the time.

Ah a fellow /tv/ afficionado I see

Someone unironically tell me what's wrong with fucking this

She's a college girl, someone on /tv/'s friend was her boyfriend once he even knew her college and everything.

Takes attention away from jealous old roasties

That is how I picture Humbert picturing Lolita.

This is regular old Doris

I remember when this body top was popular, good times

I want to go to that college

Doesn't look like a 12 year old girl

>this girl exists
>she's of legal age
>someone has already fucked her
>I will never fuck her
why even live?

WTF is wrong with you, degenerated. That girl is too old and slut to be Lolita.

I imagined a girl I was kind of into in elementary school. She had those feline eyes and face, the eyes especially.

Me too, before I decided to move out of teaching

I picture her as Danny Devito. Makes me laugh.

nabokov's choice

What the hell, I wouldn't fuck her

Humbert truly was a disgusting pervert.

What the fuck, man? She's just a little girl. It's really hard to see Lolita as a love story now that I know Humbert was in fact a pedophile. Fuck him.

most disturbing post itt

To clarify, this isn't the girl he thought Lo looked like, just the actress he thought would be the best choice to portray her on the film adaptation.

This with longer hair

>duh: the trilogy

to build on this, the way the book is written is extremely biased in favor of HH - I think most of us see Lolita as some well developed vixen who wanted the dick, when in reality HH was a truly sick man who projected his own feelings onto her. No doubt Lolita was troubled and probably had daddy issues, but HH manipulated her 100%. Talk to a 12 year old girl for 15 minutes, they're extremely impressionable, that's why they go through so many phases

>reddit the interpretation

There's literally no reason to assume what you're talking about other than to reaffirm banal suburban liberal ideology

>reaffirm banal suburban liberal ideology
nice words retard

Basically normalfags are afraid to admit that men are naturally attracted to some recently pubescent girls

I didn't believe it either until I started teaching. If you're attracted to someone you're attracted to someone

Nothing, that girl is 18.

lol stop or some redditor is gonna send this to cnn

Lol
Brad?

You're not married to her

a boy?

ah, I was curious if you were an idiot or were just b8ing. thank you for clearing that up.

not op but don't you think girls look younger the older you get or something. sometimes I feel like a pervert for think a girls hot and then i find out shes actually like 17, sometimes not so much tho :^s

>he actually thinks I'm joking

No one should respond to this post but people will because this is Veeky Forums, the hive of the double digitoids

hi

this has to be one of the best comments i've ever seen on Veeky Forums

>How about you lads?
In my mind Lo resembled my old boss, a very tan woman from Nebraska. For a midwesterner, she was vaguely Jewish. Tall, friendly brown eyes, a round forehead, long thin limbs and that strange smile that some women have: half-predatory, half-cautious. Except instead of 40, Lo she was 12.

That girl has large breasts and an adult face.

Genuine pedos don't rustle me, but I have no respect for degenerates who fetishize the taboo of pedophilia but picture themselves fucking a slightly childlike teen who orgasms at the end.