This is McDonald’s $3 Crispy Chicken Classic, the continuation of their old Southern Style Chicken Sandwhich...

This is McDonald’s $3 Crispy Chicken Classic, the continuation of their old Southern Style Chicken Sandwhich. Say something nice to it.

Attached: 751D59F7-958B-4FA5-AA9C-E74B414E145E.jpg (991x682, 108K)

Attached: 65448567-8EF5-4BB9-AD35-70322CDE6A61.jpg (282x179, 5K)

It's worse than the southern style in almost every way.

Sorry but for me it's the McChicken

For me, it’s the png, the best file format.

Attached: 173E80F4-A8B1-4E0A-ACBC-663FC7B1199B.png (1280x712, 1.12M)

The only difference is the buttered bun.

Hatched from an egg, grown into a healthy, happy chicken.
You never asked for this.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!" . Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but this new sandwich seems smaller, drier and overall tastes completely different compared to the Southern style.

Nah, southern style was definitely just as small. Definitely drier without the supple bun though.

Hey, Mc, I know we haven't spoken in a while. I've, uh, been busy with work. I don't know, I'm not really good at this sort of stuff. I guess what I'm trying to say, Mc, is that I appreciate you. Greatly! You are loved. Just keep being yourself! Don't be a stranger.

God you type like you're in a borderlands game.

The old Southern Style had a steamed bun like the Filet-o-Fish.

my ex gfs must play a lot of borderlands

4 me, it's the Wendy's 4 for 4 combo that comes with a crispy chicken BLT, small fry, 4pc nuggets, and a small drink for just $4. You can also upgrade the drink and fries to a medium now for just an extra 70¢ :3

The best deal in fast food.

Attached: Satellite.png (460x460, 208K)

huh?

very good, sir

Is this McChicken's older, hotter sister?

slutty but slightly grosser older sister

this: butterface with big tits and ass

it's alright I guess... doesn't need pickles imo.

so I'm forced to take and most likely throw away mediocre fries and not very good nuggets.
no thanks
mr. crispy chicken classic your very expensive. was that too much? I hope I didn't sound envious, because I will seriously never try you. I'll eat the fuck out of your slopply cheap little sister

I won't lie, they are better than the McChicken. But 3 McChickens are better than 1 Crispy Chicken Classic

How the hell is a burger from McDonald's only $3 there? They start from at least $6 here, even taking our monopoly money into account.

BK has better sandwiches/burgers than Ronnie does.

>.01 more expensive than a much superior Chick-Fil-A sandwich
Yeah, no thanks. Its literally a Chick-Fil-A knock-off that's somehow more expensive.

I have nice things to say about it.

In comparison to the McChicken, this is a godsend. But considering I make $11/hr, which apparently makes me rich (I am always called that when I say I don't like McDonald's), I don't budget out a maximum of $2 when I go out for chicken burgers I can just go somewhere else.

If I only had $10 in my wallet. A deal to me is spending $8 on a burger and fries from somewhere else. i also hate how this stuff is like microwave quality in the sense that its mushy and i could easily eat it and its not a very satisfying experience. Good to slam if you've got munchies but does that really happen daily for some people?

It lacks the rosemary that the southern style had, and the new sauce is a bit pointless. I like to order mine with extra, extra pickles (I can always take a few off, but I dont want to get short-dicked on pickles damnit).

This man knows.

what's that sauce a remoulade?

Its a lot like that sauce they have a Zaxby's, if you're familiar. Basically just paprika in a mayo base with tons of black pepper and some veg bits.