This dude is just going hard against our man pynchon, what the hell

this dude is just going hard against our man pynchon, what the hell...

youtube.com/watch?v=-_2IwfWGs-Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip75rhfYAWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dan Schneider is a hack. Who cares. Sage

Schneider is the man

This guy a jew?
>trashes everyone
>praises Philip Roth
Going with an affirmative.

stop shilling this rat face dilettante
he's nobody

You're just seeing things man, if true its probably just a coincidence.

>Dan Schneider

DAN

FUCKING

SCHNEIDER

Pynchon praises Philip Roth in Slow Learner.

true genius
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip75rhfYAWU

I know word count is important for publishers for printing purposes, but all this guy talks about is page length, as if length = quality.

Papa's Old Man and the Sea is a novella and probably more important culturally than 85% of published literature

>I know word count is important for publishers for printing purposes
is this confirmed in any way?

"I read half of it once and don't really remember any of it but I've read Slaughterhouse Five lots of times and know it very well therefore Pynchon is a hack."

>all this guy talks about is page length, as if length = quality
He doesn't say that it's good because it's bad; he's claiming that the particular kind of good it is is achieved partly through its length. ofc in reality he's not a good writer and therefore the book must be shit if it even exists, but in theory it's not completely ludicrous

Will GR be considered a masterpiece in 100yrs?

Slothrop disintegrated. I'm not sure he knows what post-modernism means.

In terms of ingenuity of style, yes. But it will be come with a note about the bankruptcy of postmodern era storytelling and how a lot of potential was squandered by writers like Pynchon to further the state of jewish/boomer iconoclasm that contributed to the destruction of the west.

>Pynchon could've taken us to the divine we so dearly need
>Instead, he will go down as just another shitposter

Gee....

So who is this guy? He seems to hate everyone. Am I missing something or should I move on?

He's just some bitter dude with delusions of grandeur. I used to think Schneider had something to him but the more I read the more I realized he was a grotesque character. He believes himself to be the greatest poet of all time.

i think he's fun to listen to for a bit, but i find him overwhelmingly negative
>a grotesque character
kek