Recommend me a book that is not more than 120 pages long. Preferably under 100 pages...

Recommend me a book that is not more than 120 pages long. Preferably under 100 pages, but it can be a little longer than that. This will be the last book I ever read, so please recommend something light-hearted and fun.

Catcher in the Rye

The Sirens of Titan

roadside picnic

alternatively, no longer human, if you're actually going to do it

The Mathematical Theory of Communication by Claude Shannon

I appreciate these. I may go with the Vonnegut story if no other story interests me more.
Thanks, but I've read it before, and I know it won't make me feel good. I just want something carefree for my last read.

Train Dreams. It's beautiful

This. It's 112 pages and light hearted with the occasional feel.

Make the volume big enough and a single page will suffice.

Your enquiry is as dumb as your proposal. Stick around a little longer and learn that for yourself.

I have a bit of time until I can't read anymore, so I'll check this and the Vonnegut story out. Thank you for this recommendation. I really like it.

Heart of Darkness

Candide

This is perfect. Or you can try In Watermelon Sugar instead.
Or how about some poetry instead? Till I End my Song, edited by our very own Harold Bloom.
So OP, you're planning to switch to audiobooks, r-right?

Read it. Not sure I'm in the mood for that, but thank you.
I read part of it and never finished it. I'll think about it.
>you're planning to switch to audiobooks?
Heh. No, not quite. I could never fall that low.

>last read
And what did he mean by this? Nobody knew until it was too late

braille?

Losing your eyesight?
Green Eggs and Ham.

Candide is shit. Don't read Candide.

obligatory before you go blind or an hero

Elaborate

Siddhartha or Steppenwolf, both or are 100 pages each.

read Plato's Symposium!

ooh, inspired choice.

THUMP: The First Bundred Days by Tim Lim
It's the political commentary of our generatiom that left Hillary wondering, "what happened?"

The Old Man and the Sea

"An Alien Heat", by Michael Moorcock

a well-meaning fop from the extremely distant future falls in love with a stern woman from the 19th century, and travels back in time to win her heart.

If you are still with us, start with the Greeks

Amusing Ourselves to Death

How would one do this? Apology, Crito and Phaedo? That probably amounts to 100 pages.

Hemingway'Old man and the sea is what I would read last if I had to choose

Kek

You better not do it, nigga.

this

Why can't you read anymore?

please don't kill your self OP

Nice, Brautigan killed himself btw OP

OP here. I want to thank you all for your suggestions. I ended up reading Siddhartha (someone a few posts up recommended it) and it was nice. I didn't do it. I don't why. It's not like I'm any happier or hopeful to live. I even spent days writing a proper note. I was supposed to go out at 6:00 PM and do it alone somewhere, but I didn't. I don't know. Anyway, thank you all for the suggestions. I've written quite a few down to check out later.

At least die a cool death while having fun

>not killing yourself
good boy, now go see a psych

Candide by Voltaire, okay more like 140 pages but the relentless misery is so comedic that you might not want to die afterwards

Old man and the sea
The pearl
Of mice and men
Catcher in the rye

The Dream of A Ridiculous man

>Siddhartha
>suicidal
Good choice however there are so many more books that have much more meaning but it depends on how much you care about truth