Noel Gallagher on books

"What really fucking annoys me about books is when you go to bookshop and you see, you'll see a book and the book'll be titled "The Happiness of the Homosexual Squirrel". And I'll say, "What's that book about?" They say, "It's about drug addicts." I say "Why the fuck, what the fuck is the title then?" You know, "How to Catch a Hippo" What's that about? Oh, it's about one woman's fucking erotic journey across fucking Eastern Europe. People who write books are fucking idiots. I met a few. They think they're above everybody else. Honestly, think I'm arrogant? Fuck me, I've met a few authors in my time and just like really? You wrote a fucking book on the happiness of the giraffe?"

Thoughts?

well, he's right about arrogant authors.That's not an original thought at all.

Says the man who wrote a song called 'The Importance of Being Idle'

>Thoughts

Man City supporter. Opinion disregarded.

legend has it that man kick ball
is this true?

We had this thread like 1-2 weeks ago...

He is right

pretty funny and he has a point there

noel is the most Veeky Forums man alive

What's Oasis about?
"A bunch of junkie Scousers"
What the fuck is that!?

>Scousers
lad

This cunt once pushed me out of the way at the bar. Bunch of fucking bouncers with him so he never got his due. I doubt he can read the health warning on a fag packet, or the lyrics to his own songs. Whiney-voiced fucking arseprig.

They're Mancs, but it's basically just the same shit moved eastwards.

Johnny Marr wannabe

I just can't understand how does he do it to be always right about literally everything

>You wrote a fucking book on the happiness of the giraffe?

lmao Noel is always hilarious

I'm not surprised. Oasis is the quintessential pleb indicator.

honestly yeah the first indicator of a hack is they named their shitty memoir like a cutesy take on nonfic titles that hasn't been in use in actual nonfic in the past 30 years.

Has this man ever been wrong?

oasis rules yet somehow noel is a legit tard, it's fascinating

I don't even give a shit about Oasis or his music, but Noel is a pretty likeable guy, other than supporting that shitty club.

The opposite is true

Let's compromise and agree that both this guy and his band are literally retarded and are enjoyed by like-minded people.

t. Damon

He's write about book titles. They are intolerably stupid these days.

So is his music tho, so. Idk how that stacks up. He's always been the most honest/likeable of those blokes.