How are we supposed to keep going in a world where unspeakable evils are committed against innocents?

How are we supposed to keep going in a world where unspeakable evils are committed against innocents?

>I am forty years old now, and you know forty years is a whole lifetime; you know it is extreme old age. To live longer than forty years is bad manners, is vulgar, immoral. Who does live beyond forty? Answer that, sincerely and honestly I will tell you who do: fools and worthless fellows.

when you realize that being apathetic or defeatist doesnt make people innocent and that really the only true innocent people are very young

Find comfort in things you like to do.

Unspeakable evil is done to the very young

Read the Sermon on the Mount.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

The whole premises of your question is flawed. The world just is.

>The world just is.
Deep.

well it doesn't take much to keep going in a perfect world now does it

The solution, at one point, was to shelter innocence, to covet it's fleeting nature. To assume the guiltless would inevitably be tainted by the evils of wicked men. A bleak deception, feigning a slightly less faulted existence, would lose it's fervour, robbing the world of virtue, and leaving the seed of despair to take root. Assuming the worst of humanity, and expecting the best for our own, would unwittingly allow dreary malice to sprout, poisoning the well, cracking the foundations of joy and listful wonder. This is no longer the way things are done. Instead we assume the best in us all, hoping we are spared the worst. Stamping out deceit, gluttony and spite, weeding them time and time again, until the chore becomes a twist of the shoe, and a flick of the wrist.

checked

The world is JUST.

Don’t be an innocent.

We do the impossible. We speak of the unspeakable.

Why should one "keep going" in a world without evil?

Because to die without fighting it would be immoral

Who are this innocents you speak of?

isnt this dostoyevsky?

THE HERO'S MOTTO:

R A D O · D E P V R O · E L E V O · E M V N D O

I RAZE, I DEPURE, I ELEVATE, I MUNDIFY.

THE HERO'S LABOUR DOES NOT CONSIST IN “SAVING THE WORLD”, BUT IN CHANGING IT; CHANGE OF ANY KIND, AND OF ANY DEGREE, ENTAILS DESTRUCTION; DESTRUCTION CAUSED BY THE HERO IS DIFFERENT FROM DESTRUCTION CAUSED BY THE VILLAIN; HEROIC DESTRUCTION IS BENEVOLENT, VILLAINOUS DESTRUCTION IS MALEVOLENT; BENEVOLENT DESTRUCTION IS DIRECTED TOWARD WHAT IS “EVIL” —ID EST: TOWARD MONSTERS, AND ABOMINATIONS—; MALEVOLENT DESTRUCTION IS DIRECTED TOWARD WHAT IS “GOOD” —ID EST: TOWARD SAINTS, HEROES, AND CHILDREN.

FOR TRANSFORMATION OF THE WORLD, THE HERO ACTUATES A PROCESS THAT CONSISTS OF FOUR PHASES, EACH OF WHICH CONSTITUTES A TASK:

1. DESTRUCTION.
ERADICATION OF OLD ORDER, AND OF ENEMIES.

2. CLEANSING.
CLEARING OF DETRITUS, AND RESIDUA, IN AFTERMATH OF DESTRUCTION.

3. EXALTATION.
REVOLUTION, AND REGENERATION, OF THE WORLD, IN CONCORD WITH ETERNAL VALUES OF TRUTH.

4. MUNDIFICATION.
INTEGRAL OPTIMIZATION OF MUNDANITY —BY UNITING AND INTEGRATING ALL BEINGS IN A TOTALIZING ORDER THAT COMPRISES ENTIRE EARTH, WORLDLY CULMINATION IS ACHIEVED, AND EARTH EQUALS THE WORLD, AND THE WORLD EQUALS EARTH.

RADO = NIGREDO = RAZING = DESTRUCTION = MELANCHOLIA.

DEPVRO = ALBEDO = CLEARING = CLEANSING = PHLEGMIA.

ELEVO = CITRINITAS = EXALTATION = PURIFICATION = CHOLERA.

EMVNDO = RVBEDO = OPTIMIZATION = MUNDIFICATION = SANGRIA.

Who's hero are we talking about here?

Man I dunno, but you'll have to keep going without me because I'll be dead soon. You could always be one of the people committing the unspeakable evils. It seems to work out well for most.

And isn't it lucky that they can't speak for themselves until they are older and no longer innocent

Dont think about it