What would Ulysses be like if James Joyce was black?

What would Ulysses be like if James Joyce was black?

he was tho

/thread

Funky

lmao you've got a lot to learn bucker

anglo genocide when?

all the yuros on Veeky Forums say that Irish people are the black people of yurope so there's that

What? Irish people are the improved version of Britbongs.

>Irish people are the improved version of Britbongs.
they're pretty much the same now
everyone here has irish blood or polish blood

It wouldn't change because the Irish are niggers anyways.

Something like Posthumous Memoirs of Bras Cubas or a lighter Invisible Man, maybe.

Are you retarded? Some of the best writers were from Dublin.

Are you retarded. That has nothing to do with what he said. Fucking Christ this board is infiltrated by redditors who cant read

No thangs up in dis biatch found fo' I be a gangsta yo, but y'all knew dat n' mah dope lil whorish Nora I did as you holla'd at me, you dirty lil girl, n' pulled mah dirty ass off twice when I read yo' letter n' shit. I be delighted ta peep dat you do like bein fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember dat night when I fucked you fo' so long backwards. Dat shiznit was tha dirtiest fuckin I eva gave you, darling. My fuckin prick was stuck up in you fo' hours, fuckin up in n' up under yo' upturned rump. I felt yo' fat sweaty buttocks under mah belly n' saw yo' flushed grill n' mad eyes fo' realz. At every last muthafuckin fuck I gave you yo' shameless tongue came burstin up all up in yo' lips n' if a gave you a funky-ass bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came splutterin outta yo' backside. Yo ass had a arse full of farts dat night, darling, n' I fucked dem outta you, big-ass fat fellows, long windy ones, quick lil merry cracks n' a shitload of tiny lil naughty fartizzles endin up in a long-ass gush from yo' hole. Well shiiit, it is straight-up dope ta fuck a gangbangin' fartin biatch when every last muthafuckin fuck drives one outta her n' shit. I be thinkin I would know NoraÂ’s bust a funky-ass big-ass fart anywhere, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho. I be thinkin I could pick hers up in a roomful of fartin dem hoes. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Well shiiit, it aint nuthin but a rather girlish noise not like tha wet windy bust a funky-ass big-ass fart which I imagine fat wives have. Well shiiit, it is sudden n' dry n' dirty like what tha fuck a funky-ass bold hoe would let off up in funk up in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts up in mah grill so dat I may know they smell also.

Something like A Brief History if Seven Killings. You faggots should go read that instead of shitposting about not reading.

Ayo so mah homie bloom just wanted some pussy

what is with germanics and race-autism

Pimpin', phat Bronx Moneybags cripwalked from the project flat's stairs, slanging a glassy and a dimebag of crack.

Couldn't have been worse.

At first I couldn't tell that that was a hat and I thought that someone had shopped an Afro on Joyce.

Yolosses by Jamal Joy-C

>project flat's stairs
*project crib's stairs

>Leopoldrous Bloomerion goes around Detroit looking for a pack of smokes and a 40.

TyLyssus, da story dof a try ass gangsta mufucka just be all struttin round his hood.

Were Joyce black, Ulysses wouldn't be built on white man greek myth but rather on black myth. However, that doesn't exist, so most we could expect would be Niggers Wake, Picture of the
Artist as young Prisoner and Detroiters.

made me laff but there certainly are black myths, my White Brethren.

>ancient Greeks
>white

They actually were. Greek statues were sometimes painted with blue eyes and some even had orange hair. The modern greeks of today do not represent literally at all what the ancient greeks looked like aside form curly hair and big noses.

If James Joyce was black he'd be called Derek Walcott and his magnum opus would be called Omeros.

indeed