Literature is simply another coping mechanism for children who’ve been mindfucked by culturapists...

>Literature is simply another coping mechanism for children who’ve been mindfucked by culturapists. They’re carried to other worlds in the stream of semen.

What did he mean by this?

Thats a great passage

It meant that he had no concept of anything other than his own stream of consciousness. Blinded by his severe solipsism

I'm well aware that literature is a coping mechanism for me.
Better than becoming a drug addict or even worse, fall for the tranny meme like my brainwashing is pushing me towards.

Paranoid schizophrenia.

All art is just escapism for maladjusted people.

Can you really be in the process of being brainwashed and yet, at the same time, aware that you are being brainwashed?

Was Lanza ascended like UG? Did he realize that the mind is just a myth? Was his shooting just a piece of performance art to demonstrate the futility of self-consciousness and how the division of the self will always lead to destruction and damnation?

Hmm, it's probably the best technique, make me know I'm just being brainwashed but since I've been brainwashed I can't shake off how much I desperately want it therefore if anything goes wrong I won't be broken afterwards, like you would if you realised you didn't want it but the brainwashing made you want it.

never seen mark twain colorised before. looks a lot different than i expected lol

>I know I'm just being brainwashed but since I've been brainwashed I can't shake off how much I desperately want it

Me with literally everything. How can I ever become UG-tier () when the very thought of striving to do so repulses me?

where is that beautiful country he is in?

Probably Switzerland.

>culturapists

Ah, Lanza, my favorite sleeper cell agent.

Why are his pictures always so creepy looking?
He's really staring right through it all and in you?
Scares the fucking shit out of me.

He was in the natural state. An example of what Paleolithic humans were like.

context clues?

Is this guy like an Indian Daniel Dennett?

More like an Indian Max Stirner, except he goes even further than Stirner.

Daniel Dennett has nothing on U.G.. Pic related. Dennett is still cucked by spooks like "importance". Lmao. Even entry level Rick and Morty nihilists know that nothing is important. Spooks FEAR U.G..

Because he could see further than he could never understand desu