So how do I get over my wasted youth, lack of female attention ever, no social experiences ever since I was 18...

So how do I get over my wasted youth, lack of female attention ever, no social experiences ever since I was 18, incredibly unhappy and lonely time at university and afterwards, becoming the ugly loser nobody talks to after one day at work, bitterness due to all the above and knowledge that Chads and Staceys have much easier lives than me and I will always be judged harshly for being ugly?

It seems that day to day living has become a herculean task when carrying the weight of this. I'm not stupid enough to rationalise any of this away.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/zng9hd0s8t6h4/carliclaire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've also been searching for the answer to this, no luck so far. Reading books about autistic social outcasts who fail at life helps ease the pain ever so slightly since I can relate to them.

read Emerson

I've read Houellebecq, Rodger, Notes from the underground, but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

No Longer Human also fits. And this isn't exactly literature but the "Welcome to the NHK" novel is pretty damn relatable.

Idk. Go out. Try drugs. And for god's sake, get into a fucking fistfight. Preferably with your dad.

Seriously, what have you got to lose? It doesn't take a genius to know that going out and partying increases the chances of sexual encounters drastically. You haven't done anything, so that makes you the perfect candidate to live dangerously. If something happens and you die it won't even be manslaughter or murder, it will be an extremely late term abortion.

By forgetting the past and attempting to fix your present situation. I bet you're like 25 thinking it's the end of the road, well it isn't. You can either whine about it online and wallow in your misery or you can do something now to secure a better future . Also this is not Veeky Forums related

Get married and have kids. Everything you want is for niggers and degenerates who wanna jew a society up.

You never friends to do all that stuff

I'm like that.
I'm 21, drink every day now.
My stomach hurts so much but I just want to die but because of stupid fucking christian preaching at school I'm terrified of killing myself.

lift weights till death so at least your body isn't as ugly as your face and past

There are these things called "establishments". Bars, clubs, even music venues, that don't give a fuck that you're an autist. They just care if you have money. So, go to one of these establishments and live a little. You don't need friends to buy a ticket for a rave.

I feel extremely anxious after vvatching Claire videos, i just realized that i would never be with someone as perfect and pure as she.
Whats the f*cking point

stop drinking

is she back?

No, someone post the archives.

sadbois rep for life

say this so often it makes you smile a little

t-thanks for that, user

Isnt that about a chad that literally is too intelligent to love or soemthing

mediafire.com/folder/zng9hd0s8t6h4/carliclaire

Thanks Claire

This. Take stock of your virtues, OP. Free yourself by recognizing that you have desirable qualities, then share them with others.

How ugly are you actually? Maybe it's all in your head. Just act like you're at least average looking and try and see what you can accomplish.