Yet another awesome mainstream article from based Jewish, privately educated...

Yet another awesome mainstream article from based Jewish, privately educated, Oxford-educated yet somehow edgy working class hero drug addict Will Self about, that's right....himself!

theguardian.com/books/2017/dec/08/will-self-memoir-dark-days-recovering-addict

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RTFnd
youtube.com/watch?v=1cgeXd5kRDg
youtube.com/watch?v=y6s106VP3lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And yet you are the only one who feels the need to thread about it. Is that you, will?

Srs guys, I don't understand the tone of this article and all drug addiction stuff. It's like they blame the government while fucking themselves up

I never put together Will Self was Jewish but its so fucking obvious in hindsight.

what an ugly fucker, lmao

God you people always have to frame things in terms of identity and race.

How boring

Self's entire cereer is based on marketing himself as an everyman's thinker. But of course when his actual identity gets put under scrutiny suddenly its not important

>Will Self
Absolutely intolerable soyboy

Because it isn't. The way youve framed it "jewish" etc instantly points to the fact that you want to scorn him based on his lineage and not actually his work.

Why do YOU care so much about someone elses identity? So only white, poorly educated people can be drug addicts and tell their tale?

He's a jew after all. Centuries of arranged cousin marriages produces ugly people like jews.

This is England m8. The home of the English people, not the home of the jews.

>human population dwindled precipitously throughout history
>56% face thinks he isnt inbred

>why should his ethnic identity and his raised faith matter when he's only writing about his life story

What the fuck are you even trying to argue

have you ever seen 8 mile?

>england
>not home of the jews
Lel

Wtf I love inbreeding now!

Why should it matter? Why do you think begging the question is an argument?

Right fuck off kike, you're done talking now

>his faith
Wasn't raised Jewish, just has some lineage. The article is about his drug addiction and recovery. Do your research schmuck.

Muh Muh muh nation. Drown yourself

Because jews don't belong in England, moron.

You are almost certainly a product of many layers of incest and cannibalism
>/pleb/ doesnt know the beginning was the end

Jewishness is genetic, are you really this retarded? You must be an inbred jew squatting in a nation that isn't yours.

Why are you such a pussy?

>Wasn't raised Jewish
Its his mothers religion. But of course Jews are only Jews when it suits them

>schmuck
Gas yourself

Neither do Germans but they are your royal family (also you let some dark meat in i see lol)

>You are almost certainly a product of many layers of incest and cannibalism

Classic Jew logic, there's fecal matter in every hand dryer it doesn't mean I'm going to start eating shit

There's no equivalent between jews and Germans; jews are semites. But you do realize that Anglo-Saxons are people who migrated from Germany to the British Isles, right?

Judaism IS lineage

>So only white, poorly educated people can be drug addicts and tell their tale?

No, but only only white, poorly educated drug addicts can CLAIM to be white, poorly educated drug addicts. Not Jews from high-wealth families and upper class schools.

Will Self claims that after dropping out of university he worked as a street cleaner in London before (((blagging))) himself a role as Editor of some literary magazine. I mean if you believe that you will truly believe anything.

He's never claimed to be anything other than himself. You seem to be using the whole "only black people can talk about what it means to be oppressed" logic.

>He's never claimed to be anything other than himself.

Not an argument

He claims to have "blagged" a job as an Editor of a pretty respectably magazine in his early 20s despite having zero academic qualifications and only work experience as a street sweeper. But oy vey surely his posh background had nothing to do with him getting to where he is today.

Your premise is that he's claiming to be X when he's Y, and this is something he's not allowed to do. But he's not claiming to be X. So you're retarded.

I imagine he knows more about it than your pure speculation based on nothing but your own prejudice.

Its been pointed out a number of times that while his entire selling point as a writer is as a salt of the Earth English working class writer he's actually a pampered Jew raised by metropolitan parents
Its relevant here because this book is yet another attempt to cultivate this false persona

archive.is/RTFnd
>How was your day? he’d say, at Broadway Lodge, in the somnolent suburbs of Weston-super-Mare, in the mid-1980s.
that hurts
does he always want to hurt his readers like that?

thread feels like a soy-based argument about no logo "authenticity"

I have as much claim to this nation as you do
youtube.com/watch?v=1cgeXd5kRDg

It must be hard being this angry all the time. Go outside

Yes, but also cultural, but Self wasn't circumcised, had a bar mitzvah etc.

I'm not really sure where you got the idea that was his selling point. He famously went to Oxford and went on plane journeys with the prime minister at one point. I can only conclude that you're totally ignorant.

If you're a kike you have zero claim to England.

>Yes, but also cultural

Yeah and culturally he's obnoxiously Jewish, he writes like a Jews, his politics are like a Jew. Why? Because he's a fucking Jew
We wouldn't have to point this out if these Khazar inbreds ever did assimialate and respect the identity of the people around them

How did you celebrate your summer solstice this year? Have you paid your tithes to the local druid?

why not. what if one side of my family is jewish and the other side is english.

What are you going to do about it other than scream nothing at an image board. I guarantee you are a weakwilled cunt; if you got into a fight I'm sure youd cower in the first punch

MUUUMMMY I DON'T WIKE THE JEWS WAAAAAH. you write like an incel

> what if one side of my family is jewish and the other side is english.

Trust me, we already knew

Your people have been kicked out of England before and will be again soon. You have no claim there, you are an interloper who needs to be sent to Israel.

It was just an accident goyim!

Let me be your voice, fellow white working class people!

Piss off back to Saxony.

>Drunk driving and sexual ravishing – bad faith and theft, the florid hysteria of pathological intoxication – my peccadilloes had sutured day to night, then torn out the stitches … How was your day?
>Out there, in the deeply suburban and profoundly provincial darkness, the masses dreamed of sex and death.
>Yeah, how was it, you savage and world-despoiling ape, sitting in your tree, scratching your balls in the shadow of the mushroom cloud you just farted?
can someone just kill him

>I cannot be interred in the soft loam of the simple past, I refuse the easy certainties of a fictionalised life.
even /r9k/ has more honest prose

Mel Brooks did nothing wrong.

Seriously? What are you doing to help your country? I stay informed, try and give back to my community and try and be a good person. Yet I don't belong because of my race? What do you do? Complain about people you dont like on an anonymous message board, too afraid to actually ever confront someone in person. Go collect your dole you cowardly swine

Take it from an Irish Gael indisputably connected to these Isles, you people are a plague and deserve every bit of scorn you get from your own behavior

Being Jew aware is being informed Chaim

>Yet I don't belong because of my race?
That's correct. You are a semite living in a nation that isn't yours, that your fellow semites have done the most of anyone to bring about the present ruination of. It's not your country and you have to go.

and there it is, no real answers just more insults. Best of luck in you meaningless sad lives

Yeah fuck you too, maybe stick to reddit or huffpost

We will fix Cromwell's error soon. Start packing you dirty semite.

Sure thing soyboy

Get a job

I only need one obnoxious affluent big-nosed junkie named William.

Working now, begone from this site and make the preemptive move to Haifa, kike.

god you are such a joke

You can fuck off and take your orangemen with you anall, you're not British you're Irish.

Oy begorrah the sachasans know

You're living in another people's country. You're a vagabond and in no position to insult anyone.

So are you. Dirty Nordic mongrel. The Emerald Isles belong to the Tuath Dé Danann.

>hating on based larry david & woody allen
Just kill yourself

Depart immediately for the desert fiefdom we gave you, you semitic rat.

>potatonigger calling someone else a vagabond
I bet you think the fir bolg are something from warcraft. Go drink yourself to death in a caravan, pikey.

>Oh no don't insult child fucker Woody Allen

I'll take Larry David but come on

tell me where you hid your gold first you sexy little leprechaun

Doubt Jews are more inbred in the long run than Anglos or other island people

Continental Euros and Asians are all more heterogeneous due to 3,000 years of raping each other and trading different border provinces

This is why you can find dark Germans and light Spaniards and why Chinese have practically every skin tone imaginable

ITT

Lads stop the petty squabling. We can deal with our differences after the Jew is dealt with

>This is why you can find dark Germans

No you don't

What? Jews are the most inbred people on the planet, they're literally all 5th cousins of one another.

this is retarded lol, uk isnt in the middle of the pacific

>near universally myopic and plagued with tons of specific genetic disorders due to millenia of a religion that explicitly encouraged breeding with cousins while surrounded by other nations of people
>nah lol Brits are inbred because they like on 250,000km2 Island

Oh you most certainly can

Oh yeah sure the Jews are the problem, I believe anything you say.

Actually I wonder who has more German ancestry, Ashkenazi Jews or Anglos

Both their cultures are enormously Teutonized and I'm sure they have lots of ancestry in common

Now that I think about it, your average Russian Jew probably has more common ancestry with an Englishman than with an ethnic Russian thanks to both groups getting gene flow from Germany centuries earlier

Goebbels was hardly a blond Siegfried but he's not dark by European standards.
Meanwhile in Ireland

You can always tell the losers of the world are the ones who desperately hang onto something as frail as nationalism. You will amount to nothing

>mfw people try to tell me Germano-Slavic Jews aren't white

WE

person you're replying to is retarded, there are Med looking people across Northern Europe because ancient, pre Indo European peoples often called "Old Europeans" were darker and had some Near Eastern ancestry.

Are you really this stupid?

Nationalism is the defense mechanism for the people of that nation, precisely what jews try to break down and distort so they can jew within other people's nations.

And of course nationalism isn't stupid when it comes to Israel, then its only right then to support lobbyists and illegal agents to uphold it

When your only defense is that you want an ethnostate, yea it's pretty fucking dumb. And I have no problem saying this to Zionist Israelis. But the UK was built on importing and benefiting off of immigrants, so rethink what it means to be British

>But the UK was built on importing and benefiting off of immigrants

Check out this one's ability to repeat his jewish brainwashing talking points and actively advocate for the dispossesion of his own people.

Check out these brainlets who have no argument other than muh heritage and memes

That you are under the belief that protecting one's genetic/cultural heritage and homeland is a trivial matter means you are either a jew or have imbibed so much jewish propaganda that you're good for little more than repeating what they've told you, as you're doing now.

Yeah, yeah, nations are meaningless, heritage is meaningless, Christ is meaningless, its all a big joke. Lets just stew in a hopeless materialist malaise for all eternity

Because only I am the brainwashed one right. You guys with your clear and eterheral thinking capability. Go outside into the real world once in a while

>Go outside into the real world once in a while

Oh gee trees and dogshit, amazing

I think you may find this interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=y6s106VP3lQ

God bless the French, this is actually very well made and reasonable

You are brainwashed, yes. There is a multi billion dollar media industry devoted to that process, and it's run by jews, so of course you are defending them here. Now it's time to become self-aware.

I think the English language dumbs down everything. Ironically this has a lot to do with it being the lingua franca of our times.

However, a stupid messenger, whilst incoherent and rambling, echoes the message of truth.

I speak enough French to understand Ryssen thankfully

It's the hallmark of a brainlet to consider an international cabal is the reason behind the misery and chaos of the world. It's an easy answer to a question that is a difficult one; that coincides with your already general hatred of the world.

And you feel superior because you think the wool has been pulled over your eyes and at last you see the light, because you read some questionablr material on a jpeg