Why did the Germans dominate philosophy yet had no literature outside of Goethe?

Why did the Germans dominate philosophy yet had no literature outside of Goethe?

Because they're autistic

bait thread, do not reply

what about the romantics

Giv Betty gf

>no literature outside of Goethe

Now WAIT a second, what about...ah..hm

warum! warum musst du mir mit dieser Jezebels stören?

*mich
*diesen

Why do I want her to hurt my balls?

Thats funny, my balls are hurting just looking at her

Their literature is somewhat poor, indeed, but they do have some 10-15 great writers. Poland is certainly better.

They do not dominate philosophy. They share the crown of *continental* philosophy with the French.

Any billy goats, they gruff!

Germans are important in Analytic philosophy too (Frege, Carnap, Wittgenstein, etc)

source?

She knows the power she wields over us and is smug about it.

Source? Just think of the writers you know yourself and them compare them to the countless of philosophers.

Hegel, Nietzsche, Kant, Marx, Heidegger, Schiller, Freuerbach, Adorno, Stirner

Then think of the many authors

Geothe, Mann, Hesse, Kafka...?

Hesse is shit.

Hesse and Goethe aren't even good desu
Patricians know it's Musil and Broch

Embarrassing post on multiple levels

Müsli is for eating not for reading

Kek

Döblin, Schmidt, Hoffmann, and Kleist are great, so are (Mann and Hesse are tedious though)

Schnitzler, Brecht

Wrong.

>Brecht
idk how he's not memed to death here

>including Schiller in philosophy but not literature

betty > cheryl > veronica

>Poland is certainly better.
wat

wer ist pic related?

His poetry has a simple beauty that can't be appreciated by internet infested chair glued Mongols

Also requesting sauce.

E.T.A Hoffmann, Hugo von Hofmansthal, Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Heine, Hesse...

sauce on the lady

M E T Z I N G E R
E
T
Z
I
N
G
E
R↨

LILI REINHART

just click image search google you goddamn retards

Even if Germany only has Goethe and Mann for well known Veeky Forums tier novelists, theyre still not doing too bad.

Looks just like this Colombian chick from my high school who was married and pregnant the second she graduated

>Why did the Germans dominate philosophy yet had no literature outside of Goethe?

What about Hesse, Mann, and Zweig?

>

>Herman Hesse
>Thomas Mann
>Bertolt Brecht

Kafka counts too

that is maybe as retarded as saying russia only had Dosto and Tolstoy desu
also
>noone is this thread has menitioned Novalis, Tieck, Büchner, Grillparzer, Stifter, Hauptmann, Keller, Storm, Fontane, Bernhard, Frisch, Grass, Dürrenmatt or Böll
wow this brainlet-infested board is beyond redemption

>Bernhard
Austrian
Also
>Nobody mentioned my favorite authors so this board sucks

fat bitch

Several mentioned authors were Austrian or Swiss.

this is such a spook ; by this logic you could argue that Goethe wasn't german, because germany didnt exist back then, or that Kant was a russian, because he lived in, what is now russia.
Kafka, Keller, Bernhard, Dürrenmatt etc. all wrote/spoke in german and are part of the german literary canon

they aren't even my favorite authors per se, but still canonic, I might personally not like Turgenev but when s/o says russia only produced Tolstoy and Dosto, I think it would be fair to mention him still

>I-I don't even like them that much
>they're german when it suits me and nationality is a spook
>btw hitler was austrian