Got my hands on these books for free, where do I start

As you can see I've been chewing through The Idiot over the last week or so, what should I go to next? How would you rate this pile? What's absolute garbage and what should I definitely read? Fucking help me guys

Descartes

Not knowing where you are on the patrician reader progress scale, start with C&P or The Idiot.

Honestly, read all of them.

OP asked where to start, ya dingus.

Read Brave New World first, it will only take a day or two.

Brave New World is short, may as well read it first.

The Brothers Karamazov.

>PEVEAR AND VOLOKHONSKY

I like to flip between something hard and easy, something short then long. So personally I'd read like BNW, then Brothers K., day in the life, then BoT, etc.

I want to write a sequel to one your books called
>The Sound of One Hand Clapping With Your Moms Ass

1st The Gambler
2nd The Plague
3rd The Case Wagner
4th Meditations
5th The Brothers Karamazov
Rest is near to useless.

The First Circle is for the strong spirits only. Try Cancer Ward before reading this.

The Plague is a good one to start with.

Read Ivan Denisovich last.

Read Mackie, sell everything else at the flea market or donate to a local library. Don't read fiction (or Nietzsche) when there's so much interesting stuff to learn.

Keep Dostoyevsky, Solzhenitsyn, Descartes, and Nietzsche and throw the rest in the trash.

C&P is the only applicable answer

Sound of One Hand Clapping is quite good, it's a brilliant intertext with Ivan Denisovich, I'd read Denisovich first then One Hand Clapping

all of the people telling you to throw books in the trash ITT are philistines of the highest order

agreed, the only acceptable way to get rid of your books is pic related

I dunno, Ivan makes it hard to empathize with other russian fictional characters. I started c&p a few months after finishing day in the life and every time raskolnikov was tortured by some made up moral dilemma i'd be thinking "try having to set your fucking tools on fire first thing every morning, you college babby milquetoast" and i wound up never really giving a shit about his struggles.

Plague is fucking boring, not as good as L'étranger or his essays.

Really nigga? That shit should be first. Simple read, accessible, and doesn't take long.