Empiricism > Rationalism

British empiricism, of course.

There's this contemporary philosopher from Prussia called Immanuel Kant you should check out. Someday soon the empiricist vs rationalist debates might be out of date fellow 16th century gentleman.

>superiority

What a meme.

They're both wrong but both interesting nonetheless.

Kant was even more wrong.

not an argument

then who was most right?
JK Rowling

I know. It was a proposition.

Enlightenment epistemology was generally shit. But overall with respect to them, Plato was most right.

>its a greekfag
'tis not suprising

Go to bed Deleuze, you're schizorambling again.

There's a reason the modernists abandoned the greek and roman philosophical models, it's because they don't fucking work.

t. gypo who worships man with a doghead

>it's because they don't fucking work.

What did he mean by this?

Hume is god, Heidegger is the void

Get on my level

Plato was from the days of slave society, if you think the experiences and wisdom of slave society are applicable in capitalist modernity you've got another thing coming bucko.

>Plato was from the days of slave society, if you think the experiences and wisdom of slave society are applicable in capitalist modernity you've got another thing coming bucko.

Which is why we must abolish capitalist modernity

So now I ask the hard question, are you a communist, an integralist, or a neo-feudalist?

None of the above.

What's to come from the ashes of capitalist modernity then?

Why would I reveal that?

That's a silly statement. After all, you yourself possess something better than empiricism. What is that in you which deliberates, what is that which examines everything, what is that which forms the judgement that empiricism is superior? That which examines and judges empiricism, and all other things, must necessarily be greater than them. What can that be, other than reason? Or do you believe in the superiority of empiricism without any reason?

curiosity mostly

Empiricism doesn't deny reason as tool, it simply exludes it as the source of knowledge.

Ok. In short, I'd consider myself a reactionary thedist monarchist with Anglo sensibilities.

Empiricism is the tool, not the other way around. For it is reason that examines and judges empiricism.

Hey, I'm not really defensing empiricism, just saying that it's not irrationalist as user implied.

patrician

>tfw friendship truly was the answer to everything