Have you ever imagined your future wife observing you through your own eyes while you read?

Have you ever imagined your future wife observing you through your own eyes while you read?
On our first imagined meeting I run through a range of possible idealised dialogue on philosophy, history, the aesthetics of certain literary works, which usually leave her anywhere between being mildly impressed to overawed.
Whenever I have to look up the definition of an archaic word more than once I feel like I've let her down and I'm diminished somewhat in her eyes because she sees and judges my failure immediately. I try to redeem myself by offering up some insight on character or understanding an allusion. Occasionally I picture her giving me a cursory nod to spur me on. Most of the time I just feel worthless because I can't hide my glaring inadequacies from her.
Is this just typical masturbatory pseud behaviour?
Is this unhealthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/zng9hd0s8t6h4/carliclaire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is this just typical masturbatory pseud behaviour?
>Is this unhealthy?
yes and yes
any more questions?

Yeah, but my ideal wife isn't interested in reading literature, so instead I just imagine her lounging around next to me while I read.

>Stop thinking about litfus

I wish he shot her for real
women's degeneracy is unredeemable

Does she have no legs?

Most people get into that stage of life where they want to do something meaningful and be on the right side of history. She was unfortunate to not do her research and end up on camera being silly, it could happen to anyone when they are in their young(ish) years, we should have compassion for our sheep who stray from the herd, she is probably a lovely soul.

>end up on camera

wew she posted far far more herself, it's not just being caught on camera.

>Neetshee
>degenerate
Heh pick one kiddo...

moar onties plox

My future wife doesn't read because she isn't some ugly nerd.

Kek, I thought I was the only one who does this. It's not limited to just reading, but she might be watching during other activities as well, like lifting and stuff like that. Today I imagined her feeling pretty disappointed, when I failed 19-day-long streak of nofap — thrice. Luckily I can say that for the most part she must pretty pleased with what she sees, although sometimes maybe a bit weirded out.

>Have you ever imagined your future wife observing you through your own eyes while you read?
So she's observing the book page?

did anyone save her videos

mediafire.com/folder/zng9hd0s8t6h4/carliclaire

heres the carli videos, but I have no ontilogicool

No but I've imagined my current wife stretched out by huge cocks

I could help with that.

You'll beat me with a shovel until I stop moving?

I meant the cock inside your wife part.

you're a neurotic pseud with a burgeoning self-esteem problem, you're going to always reek of angst and self-abuse. I wouldn't go near you with a 1000 foot pole if I was a woman.

How lonely do you have to be that you create an imaginary gf that judges you?

This. My future wife is out there fucking some Chad right now.

I saved some.

sounds like you're projecting your ego onto something

see ego death

Oh, well, she's one of those ultra loyal girls, honestly it's wonderful and there's no woman I love more than her