Just finished marathoning this. KINO!

Just finished marathoning this. KINO!

Shit. Thought this was /tv/. Mods please don't ban me.

Why is it always /tv/? Why don't people from /co/ or /mu/ ever accidentally post here?

/tv > Veeky Forums in that they actually discuss tv and movies

THIS IS NOW A WW2 LITERATURE THREAD
Does anyone else here like Herman Wouk?

Why does tv have such bad taste? Why do we have such lower expectations from movies?

/mu/ and /co/ have much lower IQ posters
I'm quite sure that at least 40% of Veeky Forums regularly browses and shitposts in /tv/

Other way around capeshit watching retard. /tv/ easily has the lowest IQ of any of the boards which is why fuck ups like OP are a regular occurrence.

/tv/ has the best memes, tho

muh country We wasnt coward and shet
DUDE we gonna die LMAO
DUDE nazis are evil LMAO

>DUDE nazis are evil LMAO
this part isn’t in the movie

Not really. It's basically the capeshit and Star Wars board with some Blacked and /pol/ thrown in every once in a while.

/mu/ is just nu male ex/pol/ users, they always post here. Worst board ever.

you are just a casual, I’ve seen the best discussions out of any art form in /tv/. It’s just that those threads are once a day and you have to actively search them through a sea of memes and capeshit

this, I wish there was a board on this site with discussions of actual good films

how the fuck do you marathon one movie?

that's retarded

>nerdwriter
he actually may be the biggest pseud on youtube

>Criterion Collection
Their restorations are superb. Best way to watch some older films.

Wheres the BLACKED logo? lmao

t. anthony fantano

/tv/ is halfway between film discussion and an actually random (/b/) board. I'm fine with it being one or the other, but its infuriating how its the worst of both worlds and the mods have no consistency.

/tv/ consists of the following:
>pedophiles
>polfags
>underages
>waifufags (the worst group teebh)
>comic book fanboys, emphasis on "boys"
>other delinquents

I really quite liked this movie. Does /tv/ hate it? Is it because it's by Christopher Nolan? Am I a pseud? Shit, I forgot to call my mom on her birthday. brb

This
/tv/ is the wild playground for the solitary, rogue intelligentsia of Veeky Forums

tv doesn't do this a lot at all. mu's done it more and fit gets drunk enough to not be able to tell the difference between an f and an l a whole bunch. stop typing newb comments, newb

Dunkirk sucked. I saw it in 70mm and was disappointed. I don't even have a favorite film of 2017 because everything was shit. Film is dead. The best film of the year was a fucking tv show.

>implying Dunkirk was bad
oh then I guess you won't have any kind of problems explaining the end of twin peaks: the return in a fully elucidating and satisfying manner

>he watches twin peaks with the expectation that anything will be unraveled or explained

>he watches shows that are literally lol xd randum dadaist nonsense
well I guess that's why you weren't intelligent enough to enjoy Dunkirk

>/mu/ and /co/ are so dumb that they post in their correct boards
>tfw too smart to post /tv/ on /tv/
But seriously, /tv/ is trash.

It's a solid film but not as good as something like Paths of Glory.

How the fuck is still up here? Does Veeky Forums even have a mod anymore?

Are Twin Peaks fans the most insufferable people on the internet? They will waste no time to talk about their "superior" tastes and shit on everything else. Fuck off faggot, no one cares.