What books should I read to help get over my social anxiety and to stop being a spineless indolent coward?

What books should I read to help get over my social anxiety and to stop being a spineless indolent coward?

pic mostly unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1leA0JKHhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mainly fingerpick and still can't help but bite my nails really short.

I've tried to learn to play with them short but you just can't get the same precise articulation without using the nail. It's a bummer since it really does feel gross to have really long nails on one hand and I always worry people can tell.

I didn't make this thread to talk about guitar tho.

Is Nick Drake /lit?
Same, but I know it would sound better if I let them grow

glue or stick on nails made for guitar picking are popular

(or ping pong balls)
youtube.com/watch?v=D1leA0JKHhE

I didn't give an answer because I don't think books could really help you with that. Your social anxieties and cowardice are things that you'll have to battle with constantly. I'd suggest The Master and Margarita because I read it this week and absolutely loved it. I've been kicking myself in the ass all week for waiting so long.

I got over my social anxiety by forcing myself into situations that I found uncomfortable. Don't like talking to strangers? Make it so that you strike up conversations with strangers 4-5 times a day. It's exposure therapy, same way that you would take boat rides to get over a fear of the ocean.

>hey ya know that thing that brings you disproportionately intense emotional stress?
>just keep doing it until it hopefully stops!

I know you have good intentions but this has always seemed like such meme advice. If I was capable of forcing myself to talk to people when I desperately don't want to then this wouldn't be an issue to begin with.

here's the real answer, you're fucked biologically and will only ever be able to mitigate and fight off your neuroses. You're sliding your way out of the gene pool, you're going to be selected against by market forces in the next 20 years because you have no skills, no social ties and no wealth. if you do not hurry the system will liquidate you, in the most inhumane, callous manner you can imagine. Make haste or you will die a lonely, painful, early death. Trust me on this. They're coming for incels, you are not safe, you are extra mouths. Please do not wallow in your insecurities. You will never conquer them, but you can enslave them and cripple them for a time, long enough to get nested into a support network that can itself manage your problems. Being socially anxious with friends and gf is a million times safer than being a borderline lunatic with nothing and no one to vouch for you. Self-advocate, take advantage of your good days and stop caring about fixing yourself. You are broken, dented, crippled, hobbled and less than others mentally, that's fine. Plenty of people get on as manlets or brainlets and lead happy lives. You're a conscientiousness and happinesslet, just work past it. Sorry, there is no other advice to give you're simply on a clock and its slowly winding down and you will die if you don't do something.
Bye user

Not a book but since I started working at KFC I feel a lot more comfortable around people. You get to talk to all kinds of people all day and sometimes they aren't nice to you so you get used to it. I also feel like it has given me some perspective on things I would be insecure about like how I look.

>get over my social anxiety and to stop being a spineless indolent coward
You don't, I dropped out of sixth form 3 years ago (21 now) and I only leave my parents property once a month or so. I just sit and read in a insulated cuckshed around back. Wouldn't trade this for anything the last few years have been the easiest, most fulfilling years of my life, I don't talk to anyone except myself and only speak to my parents around once a week.
Sure I'm a little sad when I realise I'll probably have a meaningful relationship with a female but works of literary merit are a decent enough substitute besides I have the sky to look at. I'm still young though so maybe the dissatisfaction and regret will only set in when I'm older.
Fuck being around other people though, I can't deal with them I always presume they take a dislike to me immediately even though they're probably just indifferent I still get anxious around them anyway. Still have nightmares about merciless bullying throughout the years before this, I was born a weak cunt and I'll always be one, I've become weaker and more scared of people as I've grown older.
At least this degenerate civilisation lets weak cunts like me enjoy all the prominent works of the entire canon in peace.

I get where you're coming from, but this guy has it right. Get over your fears, or wallow in them and accept you'll never be the type of society-member that you want to be.

Deleuze: Nietzsche and Philosophy
Fromm: Fear of Freedom

That's literally what you do, though. Except the smart way to do it is to build up exposure gradually. Maybe just step outside for a minute at first (if your anxiety is really bad). Then next week walk into a coffee shop. Then next week order a coffee. Then next week say hi to a stranger passing by. Perhaps even that pace is too fast, but you get the point.

time is long, plenty of it for change

hardly, every day lost is a scar on your psyche. i wouldn't want to have your mentality, the world is burning user. We are all headed towards hell on Earth, we all must protect ourselves or face unspeakable consequences. Its accelerating, time is accelerating, culture is imploding. Land wasn't full of shit, isn't full of shit. He just won't consider how this will feel for humans, because he is inhumane. We are not bound to the same flow of time that our ancestors were and this is a way of escaping but also mostly a way to lose ourselves in our own psychosis. I thought about this last night, things on the news and within mainstream culture have advanced faster in the last 4 years than the entirety of the 2000-2010 decade. I don't know how to say this any other way, you're all in grave danger. You're all frogs in crockpots, this poster is just a microcosm of what is happening to everyone. You will not be able to enjoy your retirement, there is no golden years, that was fake, paid for with our futures. We are all inside a burning building and no one cares, everyone is laughing hysterically. Stop being a fucking child, wake up, be an adult, take responsiblity for your own survival. Your job and family mean nothing, your friends mean nothing. The planet is dying, our political system is being devoured, our economy is becoming sentient. For fuck's sake

I think I already know most of that, but just being honest, being all fatalistic about it hasn't seemed to help either. I just can't imagine a future where I'd even be able to develop that "support network" especially since a good chunk of my anxiety is based around persisting social relationships/interactions. Also I wasn't gonna bring it up but since you mentioned it I already do have a bad case of the manlets at 5'4", which makes everything a good bit worse. Things just feel pretty hopeless.
Again, I know logically it's what you're supposed to do but it's never brought me any relief or further motivation. Anytime I step outside my comfort zone I just get shut down by one thing or another and that makes me even less incentivized to try it again.

Nothing design just kys

This is what worked for me.

This is also how I got over my fear of performing. I would purposely throw myself into the deep end. After playing my very first open mic, I broke down in tears out in the parking lot. It sounds pathetic, but it was all nerves, similar to tears of joy. Very cathartic. It was a rush, and I was also proud of myself for putting myself out there.

>TL;DR
Fake it 'till you make it,

Maybe your lack of willpower is the issue.

Saving this. In times of debilitating loneliness Nick Drake is the only one who understands.

No, Jandek goes desolate lands Nick Drake and you are too big a puss to understand

Well duh, I thought that was sort of implied by the whole thing.
See that's the thing though, it just don't work out that way for me. I also write music, so I went out to play an open mic a few years ago and my hands were so shaky from nerves that I felt like I butchered all my guitar parts. I felt like shit right afterwards, but then multiple people came up and complimented me on my playing/songwriting, some old dude even gave me 10 dollars, but that didn't stop me from going home and crying myself to sleep from feeling like a failure. I don't even know why, but it's kept me from ever trying it again.

As I said in a different post, the whole "fake it till you make it" has never to seemed to work for me, it just amplifies what I was already stressing about.

Jandek is a borderline novelty act. His stuff is interesting from time to time but Nick Drake was a goddamn virtuoso.

You do realize Nick Drake is a novelty because he died right? At least Janky has good lyrics and uses his own tunings.

Regardless of whether or not he died those three albums he put out are fantastic, and Pink Moon is more or less perfect.

And you've gotta be kidding, putting your guitar in some random tuning and strumming arrhythmically is hardly worthy of praise. It creates a neat atmosphere for his lyrics but you can't honestly view that as being anywhere near the level of Drake's musicianship. He used unconventional tunings as well except it was ya know, purposeful, and actually used to follow novel yet coherent musical ideas.

Call Nick Drake a novelty musician if you want, but Jandek barely even counts as a musician to begin with. And goddammit this wasn't the point of the thread.

maybe, maybe not. What forcefully compels you to be confident in your perspective having high odds of being true?

Neil Strauss - The Game
Kierkegaard - The concept of anxiety (basically it's a meme)
Any decent book on body language

start meditating (I'd suggest more books but it would be more worth your time to finish the books I mentioned and be meditating than to read all I could suggest without meditation)

>I've become weaker and more scared of people as I've grown older.

go visit Veeky Forums then the gym and start lifting weight, also it sounds like you pay far to much attention to some alarmist media, mix it up or quit it, the news doesn't concern you anyway

You couldn't help but let out your inner pseud in the first place
>He used unconventional tunings as well except it was ya know, purposeful, and actually used to follow novel yet coherent musical ideas.
This reads like /mu/ pasta

Between fingerpicking a few open chords on three albums vs improvised picking over evolving open tunings over the course of a lifetime... I would say the latter is much more novel. But you probably just graduated from Will Oldham and Elliot Smith, you probably can't even handle Silver Jews.

Oh fuck off, there is absolutely no coherence to Jandeks musical ideas and you goddamn know it. The most typicalopen tuning Drake used was DADGAD and he used it like once. Not to mention his picking patterns are really unintuitive, switching back and forth between the syncopated blues folk guitar rhythms and the more free-from Celtic influenced electric folk stuff that was big in britain at the time. Just because /mu/ likes him doesn't mean wasn't a legitimately incredible artist.

Also Will Oldham is overrated as fuck. Smith and Berman are okay I guess. If you're heralding fucking Jandek as some visionary you're in no position to call someone else a pseud, he's one of the go to avant-teen artists. And the thing is I said I find him interesting but pitting him up against legitimate musicians is so fucking tryhard.

>I don't even know why, but it's kept me from ever trying it again.

Then you try again anyway. And you try again, and again, again. And you fail over, and over, and over again, until you can hardly live with yourself, because of the countless times that you've publicly disgraced yourself, because you feel like a novelty, a cheap, distorted perversion of everything that you wished you were.
Your failure will undoubtedly be on full display because there is no way around failure. The sooner you come to terms with this the better. There is no shortcut to whatever it is you are trying to achieve.

>TL;DR
You are afraid of failure. You are not trying hard enough. You simply do not believe in yourself.

I will leave you with two quotes.

>When you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it - don't back down and don't give up - then you're going to mystify a lot of folks.
-Bob Dylan

>The process of living seems to consist in coming to realise truths so ancient and simple that, if stated, they sound like barren platitudes.
-C.S. Lewis

1. Certainly their projects don't completely crossover, but it's still retarded for you to say someone with almost 100 LPs is barely a musician.
2. /mu/ liking him doesn t make him bad, but it does reveal that he appeals to the lowest common denominator who also meme grimes and king gizzard.
3. You must not know musicians irl, nick drake is the go to for avant teens across the usa. I guarantee there are more soyboy Drake fans than otherwise, and you know it.
4. You must not play an instrument either, Celtic guitar seems complex I guess because of his time signatures, but overall his art preaches to the choir and his playing/lyrics are not innovative in any way other than sounding pretty to easy ears.

I read What everybody is saying
Is that good enough?

This a 100%. Something my parents always told me was that you have to speak to 7 people a day to have a better frame of mind, even if it's a hello to the postman.

Also OP a good way to combat social anxiety is to be somewhat knowledgable or passionate about something, or just show some sort of enthusiasm, because even if you're speaking to one person that energy will flow easily and you don't worry as much about what the other person is thinking. And ask questions, people love to talk about themselves, notice the little things they're mentioning and try and cling onto something that could continue the convo

>meme buzzwords: the post
Yeah okay, you're fucking clueless Mr. Pseud.

I never said Celtic influenced folk guitar playing was complex, I said the fact that he mixed its freeform rhythms with the driving syncopated African rhythms of american folk music is what made it so interesting and novel. Basically nobody else's fingerpicking at the time sounded like his, not Jansch, not Renbourn, not Fahey nor Kottke and it's painfully obvious if you've spent time with this kind of music. I am a musician and I've dedicated a good chunk of time to figuring this shit out, and at least I'm actually articulating what I enjoy about his playing rather than the vague appraisals you've been spouting.

Like it's so transparent that you're valuing accessibility as inherently meaning lesser quality which is the biggest fucking pseud mistake you can make. Yeah no shit Jandek's arrhythmic, atonal, intentionally alienating sounding work is not gonna appeal to many, but that doesn't mean Drake is automatically lesser because he bothers to follow the melodic conventions of western music. Go back to whatever hole you crawled from faggot.

I got over my social anxiety with exposure and by getting into philosophy. Philosophy exposes you to the idea of being a rational individual, and you can pretty much do CBT on yourself by cultivating your rationality and critically challenging yourself. Stoicism even had CBT built into it way before we ever developed psychological therapy.

You listed Jansch (who Drake got his style from) before all of the American players because you know, but won't admit that open tunings + """intricate fingerpicking""" = noodling. I never said i like jandek for being atonal either, I also can use your argument and say nobody sounded like Jandek before him, but I'm not a pseud like you so I won't. I'm not trying to convince you because you're a p-zombie who is equating who did it first to who did it best. He's better than Kottke, maybe. Btw I also know you ignored the comment about drake's lyrics because there is no tangible way to defend that.

His lyrics are fine for what he's doing, they go along well with the both painful and wondrous naivete that his stuff evokes. I don't think he's an incredible lyricist but that's clearly not where he excels anyways. I don't understand your first point either since Jansch primarily played in standard with a bit of open D here and there. And I'm not saying novelty in and of itself is the appeal, the whole point in bringing that up is in how Drake was able to back it up with a clear natural ear for melody and adept musicianship, qualities that Jandek either completely lacks or doesn't even attempt to pursue.

I might have gone a bit too hard on Jandek, because again I do like him, but it's just frustrating to see Drake denigrated on such flimsy assumptions. Like come on dude, immediately going towards the whole "hurr /mu/ drone" because I happen to like a pretty widely revered artist is pretty lame.

nothing. lift weights and stop smoking

>CBT
Use words faggot

My man, I like Nick and was mostly shitposting while I burned a few bowls. I didnt mean that you were a /mu/ drone, but that your post was like a pasta. Who else do you like? Favorite tunings? Books? I'm listening to Don juan's reckless daughter rn.

here's what helped me:

- going to the gym
- smoking weed
- seeing a therapist and trying cognitive behavioral therapy
- randomly making friends at work who were outgoing and threw me into social situations that were uncomfortable but ultimately helpful
- reading knausgaard

I used to stay high 24/7 and I’m only recently realizing that social anxiety was the biggest contributing factor to the excessive use. I had always been against the Xanax family of drugs because I’ve seen a lot of shit heads take them and act like begged shit heads, but I recently started taking anti anxiety meds and they do pot’s job and make me socially fluent, and even outgoing. I don’t know about long-term use or consequences, but maybe something you want to try at least to temporarily boost social confidence to let you know you are capable of it.

Different user here, why did you do all that? And then you suddenly turn around like you're some chill bro, like you're not actually the asshole you spend your time acting as. Irony doesn't absolve this, I agree with Aristotle that you are the sum of how you choose to act. It poisons yourself and it poisons the people who have to read your capricious diarrhea, let alone be subject to it. Why?

I don't do this for every shitpost I see, I wouldn't have time to eat and sleep if that were the case. This is just a particularly egregious case.

>Is Nick Drake /lit?
I think most people find the games we play make people say we're either weird or lonely

Make no mistake-- I stand by every opinion expressed and corrected the one that was mistakenly attributed (never called the guy a drone). I was not being ironic, I believe Jandek to be the categorical imperative of shut-in depressive folk/blues. But if the weirdos that like avant music aren't willing to follow or see what's at the very end of the spectrum so to speak and write it off as novelty, how can they believe they are as lonely and deep as they do when one man continues to make himself the ultimate victim of popular western music, over the course of his life? He died and kept living so to speak. If Jandek is novelty, is 4'33 also? Truth is I'm not either chill or an asshole, I'm who I have to be to allow you to reveal your opinion. I disagree with your Durant tier paraphrasing, how you choose to act is manifold and does not 1:1 correspond to the opinions of other minds

>I used to do drugs all the time but now I do drugs all the time instead

For me I just cant get the right words out and I stutter because of it.

god i remember laughing at these shits 3 years ago now ive become them

Is this Bukowski?

>shoes on the floor in front of him
dunno why this made me kek

>lit is full of anxious men
cant say im surprised

It's inoculation and building up a resistance. You have to want it though.

no, its me.

My Twisted World

I AM A WOMAN. PLS WORSHIP MY VAGINA

i'm a girl btw xDDDDDD!!!

It is the right thing to do and making a smart ass reply isn’t going to help you you pussy

...uhm, what?

Here's a conundrum. How does one cope with a duality of both extreme social competence and crippling anxiety/depression?

In casual conversation, I'm regarded as highly charismatic and able to effortlessly charm people. However, once people have several drinks in their system, the social fabric seems to undergo a strange transition where conversation disintegrates and cleverness no longer means anything. Social prestige is decided by boldness and initiative and a physical energy that I seem to completely lack. As my friends laugh and dance, I sit there staring at the wall, unaffected by the drink aside from a vague feeling of tiredness. Where other people seem to have that raw, physical energy, I feel something that could be either a weight pressing down or an emptiness. My anxiety takes on a distressingly physical character. Even the thought of staring a conversation induces very real feelings of nausea. The notion of inconveniencing somebody even slightly fills my brain with a compulsion to violently bash my head against a wall.

I have all the evidence in the world that I would be successful if I could climb over these hurdles, but it seems impossible to reason my way through the pain.

Nick Drake was a grnius, listen to Black eyed dog and see if that's a simple blues finger lick pattern.

I'm a man, anxiety is a female trait.

if you're handsome and charming and over 6' please stop living inside your head. humans are vulgar animals they are attracted to biological cues not character. Just place yourself where you're wanted and dance with the girls. Remember the other men are your competition and the women have things you need to feel healthy and sane. There's nothing else, begone with ye

>the social fabric seems to undergo a strange transition where conversation disintegrates and cleverness no longer means anything. Social prestige is decided by boldness and initiative and a physical energy that I seem to completely lack

ecstasy

> humans are vulgar animals
When you project you own pathetic reality onto all mankind.

humans are disgusting, evil little naked monkeys who run around raping and nuking each other. They're about to exterminate all life on Earth larger than a sea sponge and they just tried to elect 3 different psychopaths to the highest office of government, one of them a fraudster mentally ill geriatric, one of them an evil murderous crook do-nothing celebrity, one of them a literal fucking psychopath. They're worthless, I every single day hope to God that there is no other life in this universe as I cannot imagine how it would evolve to sapience without in its own way resembling our malevolence. Your insistent optimism and vicious self-deception that you hold within your fragile little mammal psyche is of no bearing on whether or not we are indeed vulgar animals. And we absolutely are vulgar animals in every sense, an Octopus has more courage than most people and a mink or a crow has far more wit than any stupid fucking service industry slime ball or corporate executive.

>Gods consciousness is leaking again
how was your day user?

That picture hits home. Nick Drake was honestly /ourguy/. If anyone deserved a happy ending, it was him. It's a shame he never got it.

This is the most alpha mentality.

Drugs always seemed like a bit of a meme to me. I have a very difficult time understanding the appeal. The only reason I even drink at all is to fit in. There's this strange cultural belief that anybody who doesn't drink must be opposed to fun, with some people even going so far as to say that they don't trust people who don't drink.

The concept of happiness in pill form seems so alien to me, so absurd, that I can barely even entertain it.

>w-weed? no thanks, i only smoke at 3 am by myself

L I T E R A L L Y me. i just tell people i don't smoke

I got rid of my social anxiety just reading philosophy so I got rid of a lot of bullshit that was torturing me. I can't help to think almost everyone is so stupid and annoying I need to keep myself in my lonely cave enjoying my life, books, music, games, etc., but sometimes I am so happy to be with certain people that make me grow inside the greatest of loves and it's even better than the time I enjoy alone.

That's my "nature" and I feel good this way, no need to be ultra "social", although I sometimes try to talk to someone even if I'm not so motivated to, it just depend on how I feel, the context...

God I was the only one who had the balls to sing first last month at a karaoke and then the rest of my friends who were so shy at the beginning (and they are so "social" compared to me, in fact there was one of those guys who can't stop trying to get attention and he was to shy to sing) just joined and had a great time together (Bohemian Rhapsody rules!). One of the best days of my life bros.

Protip: don't try to be something you don't even like just to be "normal" on a sick society, be the cure to sadness, shitty hedonism, stupidness, trivial conversation, etc. But who is brave enough to perform something like this for a long time?

you can´t get over your social anxiety by reading only, and the "meme advice" it´s the most useful advice you could get, i give you one more: forcing the actions like talking to people must be supervised by someone profesional, not by you only, that`s the secret, pay for a coach, psychologist, whoever the fuck wouldn´t let you escape like a bitch.

The books: Spinoza's Ethics, Nietzsche's Zarathustra, Fromm's Fear of Freedom/Art of Loving...

I read nietzsche and he solidified my negative view of myself into a level 400 invincible neutronium golem, do not do this

this this this

why is this all so true? or take this: my friend's girlfriends tend to love me. it's literally only because i figure there's no pressure there (romantically), so i can just be normal. i'm constantly making them laugh and shit and being charismatic, but put me into a high pressure situation (tinder date or some other nightmare) and i completely shut down. whatever charm was present when i wasn't thinking about it completely vanishes when there's a social expectation. it's so strange

it's worth noting this would happen to me in sports as well. i would be on the top of the team in practice and completely shut down in a game or any high pressure situation. its fucking EMBARRASSING.

it's also slightly emasculating. i feel like it's seen as feminine to not be able to handle pressure

>but sometimes I am so happy to be with certain people that make me grow inside the greatest of loves and it's even better than the time I enjoy alone.
it really is astounding. whatever pleasures i get when i'm alone literally pale entirely to social stuff. it's magical and i can't help but think entirely biological. making a group of people laugh literally gives me a better high than any drug i've ever taken. it's literally incredible

but social lows are also the lowest lows.

lmao same

fucking kek man

I am also a different user, but I want to say that you sound extremely resentful and disingenuous. I also suspect that you deliberately conflate an artist's unhappy or unconventional personal life with artistic significance because you are desperately trying to convince yourself that your own personal unhappiness holds some sort of future aesthetic value that just hasn't been realized yet

>shitpost on Veeky Forums
>coherent af, getting my thoughts across perfectly,
>write a paper
>material explodes under my hands
>keep second-guessing the structure, rephrasing entire paragraphs and putting them in different orders, completely incapable of keeping my arguments concise and consistent, to ashamed to even write an apology to my professor

The fundamental issue is that we've learned first-hand just how terrible the consequences of failure can be, that there are situations where a simple mistake can cause you to spiral into social isolation for years, or where it may cause you to miss out on a terribly important opportunity and completely change the way your life plays out. We get around this by simply not attaching importance to ourselves or what we are doing, but when we do run into situations where we feel that we have to live up to our potential, the ptsd from our past critical failures kicks in and we just shut down.
I think normies who move from one social support structure to another with relative ease often never realize how close to the abyss they live, they are social animals which subconsciously steer away from trouble without even being aware that they are doing so.

The way I've managed, at least in part, to get around this is by writing longer essays on interconnected topics in my free-time, without worrying about which ones could later be transformed into a paper. Maybe you could do the same thing with women - just casually befriend a few of them, without any ulterior motives, and if something more serious develops you'll already have established a relationship.

>didn't properly spellcheck my post
eh.

You didn't address anything in the post and instead described the OP image of Nick Drake.

Bruh you've got to make peace with evil. Enlightenment should challenge you to love the world despite itself. Falling into megalomaniacal judgement of reality is madness and foolishness. Te unmoved mover created existence as it is; you get no veto; best to accept things with humble faith. You will be happier; there is nothing honorable about rebelling against inevitability; Satan is a fool, not a saint.

If you want to accept Gods will, read Religious texts. Job, Ecclesiastes, Zhuangzi and Bhagavad Gita played a critical role in overcoming my prideful self righteousness. Also Greek tragedy helped a lot; Sophocles in particular.

the strange thing is that it's never really applied to me academically. and i think it might be because i haven't experienced any real academic failures that would give me reason to have anxiety. i always get great grades on papers so i'm confident writing them.

i think what you're saying has a point though. i've experienced social rejection in the past so i develop aversion to stuff like that. but what's weird is that i think it's cyclical in social situations. for instance, if i'm anxious about a social situation, i end up performing worse in it. this increases my anxiety, and then at some point it's literally just anxiety about having anxiety (or them thinking i'm nervous). one time i had a girl point out that i seemed really nervous and it made me more fucking nervous obviously.

and i guess this could apply to anything. people say things like "well to get better at doing interviews you just need to keep doing them" but they forget that this only applies IF YOU GET BETTER AT IT. it doesn't apply if you keep getting progressively more anxious in each interview because of how you fucked up the last one (which puts more pressure on this one) and you fuck THIS one up too. the same applies in any social situation. it's just conditioning.

i do really wish my mom let me socialize more as a kid though, i'm sure that would've helped tons.

Fuck, this was the best thread I've read in months

>that one user going on about humans soiling all sentient life

Pure pottery. Please never stop posting

underrated post, I definitely used to believe this.

LEGIT POST

doesn't even look that bad on the right. just not literally godlike like on the left

>doesn't even look that bad on the right
He looks completely subhuman.

Most of us are disgusting subhumans.

>subhuman

imagine being this delusional

gandy is in the top .1% of attractive people on earth. guy on the right is just an average dude

>average dude
AKA subhuman.

More than 80% of humans alive today are defective and grotesque monstrosities.

ok. shoot up a school then you retard

What if you're handsome, over six feet tall, and intelligent, but also not charming at all?

Then you're not handsome, just delusional.
I am firmly in acceptance of my subhumanity thank you. I am dealing with the problem of the rest of the world being repulsive by simply refraining from going outside.

>Then you're not handsome, just delusional.
yeah, he's delusional. look at yourself

>I am dealing with the problem of the rest of the world being repulsive by simply refraining from going outside
you should kill yourself immediately or seek psychological help for your severe mental illness. i say do the former

nigga, it's well and good to tell random anons to kill themselves for being retarded, but don't be a piece of shit and flame someone who might actually do it.

It is a common cope, realizing your physical (and thus likely spiritual and intellectual) inferiority and the fact that there is absolutely nothing you can do to cure it is a painful realization.