Is there a good analysis of this book because I know I missed a majority of themes and ideas...

Is there a good analysis of this book because I know I missed a majority of themes and ideas. Easily the hardest to read Russian book

How the fuck is this your reaction to finishing this book? I think Wittgenstein is more your style...

Isn't the foreword an analysis? I remember not reading the foreword because it said "Warning to first time readers; this foreword discusses analysis of the plot and themes" or something like that.

I thought some parts were great but I just struggled a lot more than any other Russian book I've read and more than most books in general.

Were you reading it in English?

Yes.

Kys

nice meme.
Tell me how long did it take you to learn, Russian, Greek, Italian, Spanish & Latin?

It's also hard to read in Russian, intentionally so. Not just because of the ravings of a braindead bureaucrat, but because it is mostly composed of tangentially connected phrases whose rhythm doesn't match.

A couple of days in /int/. It's modern time, you idiot, the technology does the work.

What emotion do you feel when you realize you haven't in fact trolled someone?

> install Google Translate add-on
> WHOA, I CAN READ SO MANY LANGUAGES

I'm trolling so hard that no one would believe it is possible.

>spend over $20.000 and a whole year studying at least 3 hours a day to read one book

> over $20.000
> whole year studying
One of these things does not worth a mention.

>cyka blyat
>da
>niet
>vodka

There, I just taught you half of Russian

>Bitch Whore
>Yes
>No
>Whiskey
There, now you can read Ulysses

...So is there a good analysis of this book?

>Haven't read it
>t.Veeky Forums

Yes.

It was all a dream bro

Read the introduction.