i want books about anarchy, promoting or against the notion of it

you can find them on google web search

kek, nice image though.
Mikhail Bakunin - God and the State.

Why ask here?

also this

lol

The Conquest of Bread - Peter Kropotkin
Anarchism and Other Essays - Emma Goldman (try to get an edition from an actual publisher)
On Anarchism - Noam Chomsky

All basic stuff but it's a good place to start I guess.

George Orwell's "Homage to Catalonia" mentions the anarchists - principally, how badly they got fucked over by their alliance with the Communists during the Spanish Civil war.

also Iain M Banks' "Culture" novels are theoretically set in an Anarchist society. they don't go around spray-painting circled As on everything or blowing shit up, though, so it may not be what you're after.

If you think about it, Fascism is the purest and highest form of Anarchy. A Fascist is just an Anarchist who won't let the Freedom of the Weak get in the way of his Freedom. Don't believe me? take a look at current day 'Anarchist' circles, neurotic they/them furries as far as the eye can see. Really, these people are still mired in the shrillest and most snivelling sort of slave morality and tolerate no deviation from their absurd dogmas.

You lost me after the first sentence.

But if you actually think about it, it's not. My guess is you did not spend any time in anarchist circles to believe what you wrote.

How can they have freedom if they are enslaved by mental constructs like the weak/strong dychotomy?

>My guess is you did not spend any time in anarchist circles to believe what you wrote.

anarchist circles spend their time virtue signalling checking their white cismale privilege, they have completely forgotten about that 'abolishing the state' thingamajig, it has fallen completely by the wayside. The very model of a modern anarchist is a 40 year old 'punk' with a fugazi t-shirt who talks about how drumpf is hitler and beyonce's lemonade is 'revolutionary'. that's fucking gay imo. If they were alive today, all your anarchist heros would go full fash- Bakunin was woke on the JQ and Mussolini acknowledged Sorel as the true architect of fascism.

Not the user you're replying to but this sounds like bunk, Also, are you suggesting only anarchists engage in "virtue signalling"? Doesn't every group peddling its ideology do this? Hell, doesn't every group of humans in general do this?

you’re a cock worshipping faggot

How much time did you say you spent in anarchist circles?

>the weak/strong dichotomy is a social construct!!!
>hence, we must check our privilege and grovel before the most pathetic and weak of victims, the trannies and purple haired schreechazoids

Unlike you, i think power is nothing to be ashamed of. If I want something, I will seize it, by force if neccesary

Happily letting fat old men do as they like to you doesn't seem very strong to me.

your autistic

What the fuck are you talking about? You are confusing real anarchists with antifa scum.
Also, you sound like a lardmerican larping as nazi and those pictures of barbarian germanic cattle are fucking cringe-inducing. Please stop posting.

'True' leftists are just a tiny tiny minority, here and there in some obscure blog or in a derelict squat with needles on their arms, lost in a sea composed of the aforementioned purple haired screechazoids. Besides the fundamental idiocy of their pozzed ideology always shines through in the end. In a way I respect SJWs for taking leftism to its logical conclusion.

Joseph Conrad - The Secret Agent

memes