Someone I know from college sent me a link to his blog/short stories and they're incredible

Someone I know from college sent me a link to his blog/short stories and they're incredible.

twitter.com/madmanclaro/status/938699572599287808

Other urls found in this thread:

savagestorm.wordpress.com/2017/12/10/16/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oops wrong link:

savagestorm.wordpress.com/2017/12/10/16/

>Over the course of history we have become a society of slaves.
As he writes this in the luxury of his house in his free time with the tools only the wealthy have.

What are the odds you’re shilling your own work

Was Picasso making fun of Strawinsk? Mocking him?

not very high unfortunately

and no, vincy and pablo got along very well, I think he made the portrait while they were having some excursion together

>and no, vincy and pablo got along very well

Even so, it doesn't exclude the possibility. Could have been good-natured mockery. He gives him a pinhead with an oversize, sideways nose, goofy glasses, and a funhouse mirror distortion of the rest of his body. It's beautifully drawn, but I think he's having a bit of fun with Igor, a fellow alpha artist.

couldn't "someone you know" at least try to be a little bit original in his message?
because this is quite garbage

It’s obviously OPs work be nice

>looks to the left
>no chains
>looks to the right
>no chains
huh, guess i'm not a slave after all

i'll look for the positives when he stops describing this dogshit as "incredible"

I found this line especially illuminating :

"An example is music, and within music lets examine hip hop, a relatively new genre. The quality of said music has plummeted in the last twenty years. Where are the likes of Biggie, Tupac, NAS, ones who actually spoke about meaningful issues and made insightful rhymes as well? Vanished. So many young people despise classical music as well, ignorant of its mathematical beauty and influence on music today. "

this is pretentious "born in le wrong generation" trash

He makes a good point about the meaning of life though. We’ve spent so much time debating it and still have yet to come up with anything definitive. What gives?

It's almost like there is no meaning to life. What gives, guys?

Holy.... I want more

many authors of the past century have stated everything contained in this post, with far more depth and eloquence

Don't quit your day job OP

>Implying that people haven't given answers for this
>Implying that disagreement means that none of the answers are correct

lel

OP, you are probably one of the most pathetic writers on this board. First of all, you don't even have the grit to claim your own work, and secondly, it's derivative dogshit that is so superficial I hope to god you aren't actually in college because if US News and World Reports reads this trash, your school is gonna be dropped a few rankings in the yearly report. If you don't believe me that your writing is in no way unique, William Gaddis's entire output addresses this theme with actual skill and humor instead of just listing points that are wrong with society. Furthermore, any anti-capitalist writing treats your points as a given because its authors assume that any reader would have had these thoughts back in middle school since they're so fucking obvious any reasonably intelligent person don't even need to have them explained. News flash: everyone knows that uninhibited capitalism breeds conformity. You're not special because you've realized something that's been a central current of cultural thought for more than 150 years at this point.
>12 replies 8 posters

>pleb detected
clearly you haven't even read gaddis because no where in your post do you mention fake 20 dollar bills or 'gee oh holy'

OP I sincerely hope this shit is bait or that you are under 14 years old, because this was beyond embarassing.

>"These are the three rappers I've heard of and I'm confident they are the all time best"

-Good God! I...I don't
-But...
-Sorry.
-What...?
-I mean, don't you...understand?
-Capitalism.
-thank god the means of production were there to produce in the...
-first place?