What are examples of Nihilist literature...

What are examples of Nihilist literature? By that I don't mean literature involving nihilist characters (like Demons or Fathers and Sons) but literature that is nihilistic itself? Please don't mention Absurdist or Existentialist fiction

Eugene Thacker
Emil Cioran

I meant fiction

I want her to milk her my fucking titties

Well, there is so much overlap between nihilism and absurdism/existentialism, if you can't find what you're looking for in Camus or Beckett and the likes, you're wasting precious time you could spend writing it yourself.

Celine comes to mind

Houellebecq

tiddies are meaningful

Houellebecq isn't too bad. But his fascination with sexual repression becomes redundant.
His best work in my opinion is Rester Vivant.

> my fucking titties

R U a grill?

Gottfried Benn

there's more grills on this board than most of the others combined user, its extremely obvious from the diction used on here and the lack of images

I wish I could talk to girls about private sensitive things honestly. It seems so cathartic, and despite the spite I think down at them, I still look up to them as something more, and could you imagine having to deal with the constant perverse sensuality of men, most of whom are stupider than any girly YA reader.

Bump

I think I understand you, user. My mother was very neglecting in my childhood, and many of my close friendships are women as a result. They’re wonderful. And I fuck a lot of them.

Elementary Particles are pure nihilish though. When I saw this thread, my first thought was just Elementary Particles. His other works obviously aren't as 'bad' as you phrased it, except their author fails to overcome his own nihilism. :^)

What's his best? I read Whatever and was underwhelmed

Nihilism is fucking stupid. If you really didn't care about anything, you'd kill your family, rape girls and not waste time making a thread here

best, hm, that's a good question
probably the map and the territory, I believe most Veeky Forumsizens agree on that one, but it changes quickly

>if you didn't care about anything you'd kill your family

lol what

Don Quixote
In Search of Lost Time
Anna Karenina

>I want a fluffy pet.
>But I don't want a cat or a dog.
>I'm also not looking for rabbits.
>I don't want chinchillas or hamsters either.
Not sure what you're looking for, buddy. Maybe Celine? Lovecraft? Ligotti?

Waiting for Godot

I
WANT
TO
MAKE
LOVE
WITH
THAT
WOMAN

Mother was neglectful, and I've never had a friend.

Easy there Oedipus.

most cosmic horror fiction

Consider me your friend, user. For whatever that means. It’s okay. It’s all okay

>implying action is possible in a system that denies the existence of value

Are you serious? I've heard Bloom calling DQ nihilist but how do the other two fit in?

Lads, I can't stop contemplating this specimen. I don't know what it is about her, she's just so... abundant...

Yeah I forgot to put in the OP that it has to be “good”

Don Quioxte is nihilist how??Girls are really dumb, it's no wonder everyone here likes shit books.
T. Girl

Silly user. There is no good nihilist fiction.

nihilist fiction is neither good nor bad

>Girls are really dumb
>T. Girl
Hehe. Systematic demoralization effort successful boys, roll the curtains.

I think any author whose name can be used to describe the works of others is necessarily subject to 'his own name' as well. Proust for instance is Proustian, Kafka Kafkan, Shakespeare Shakespearean. Whereas calling Wolff (for instance) Proustian (she was obsessed with Proust) does give us some information regarding Wolff, the same designation- calling Proust Proustian- tells us, though true, absolutely nothing about Proust.
Proust sometimes called himself a Catholic, just as both Cervantes and Montaigne certainly did, and yet the Catholicism (as if there were some specific way to be Catholic) of all three is constantly made questionable..
Too much is made of the 'there is nothing' aspect of nihilism, and too little of the 'why not?'. He, the nihilist, is not so rooted in his fealty to the biologically beating heart as the rest of us seem to be. He does what he wants, 'three sheets to the wind,' and winds up *himself* a kind of truth in modern terms 'ironically'.

Nihilist fiction is rather the best on the planet. Wake the fuck up.

I really liked Less Than Zero OP. If you're still in college you might find it a comfy read like me

although if you're a pussy maybe not

Story of the Eye