What did he have against “says”?

What did he have against “says”?

pynchon is CIA dont trust him

he looks like a nu-male faggot

No he looks like one of his characters

He was a sailor, he was born along the tide, and with the sea he did abide.

You think he had gay sex underway?

almost anally

>is CIA
>happens to spill the beans on the CIA's occult practices that they did with MK Ultra, Remote Viewing, and Project Gateway
>spills the beans of the kabbalah and its power, the genesis of all energy within it, and its outlining of the time frame our phase in human evolution is in right now, and how this alloted time for a great civilization is about to end, coinciding with the Age of Aquarius and the advent of Nuclear Weaponry

He's the fucking antithesis of CIA. He made his novels hard to turn away anyone who DOES NOT WANT TO LEARN THE TRUTH. HE WANTS THE REAL INITIATES. HIS OCCULT KNOWLEDGE IS REAL.

Doesn't use words that start and end with the same letter and so forth.

I always imagined Tyrone Slothrop looking exactly like young Pynchmeister with a bit of a 'stache action going on.

+ a wider jaw, brow ridge, and normal teeth right?

Since I read GR no other author hooks me like this guy. Every other author pales when you compare it with Pynchon

How would he know all that if he wasn’t CIA?

Appropriation of Himalayan mantra, distilled into American vernacular.
Only the heppest of the hepcats can make digs on where it comes from. Not gonna spill anything, however.

He's just trynna ward off the little greys who manifest just beyond a simple fold, thinnest of 'branes, who will wanna try and mess you up when you fill that head with what Mr. Pine has for you. He's leaving "breadcrumbs," as you chanmen like to say.

I just finished The Crying of Lot 49, my first Pynchon. What should I read next?

>work at boeing
>access to a huge archive of files there
>ran with rouge agents in the 60s

he was no dunce, chump!

some good authors instead

A person who reads a few books on Kabbalah doesn't have particularly special knowledge. Although it is obvious Pynchon does have a good grasp on Western occultism, I'd maybe say you can learn more about the Western mystery traditions from reading Robert Anton Wilson than Pynchon.

>rouge agents

btfo

He actually looks like he's literally retarded

He is literally the big brain wojak meme

#metoo

I know how ya feel m8
Maybe pick up some Gaddis, that did the trick for me.

I know that from YouTube conspiracy videos. They've been saying this same shit for awhile.

>lives in age where info is rapidly spread
>lives in age where his magic app can beam documentaries into his face
>literally hours of material compiled by people who research these topics like autists

now imagine if you lived in the 60s tho

This unironically looks exactly like that image of the 12 year old yuropoor trying to grow a mustache

>happens to spill the beans on the CIA's occult practices that they did with MK Ultra, Remote Viewing, and Project Gateway
its called disinfo you gullible retard. remote viewing and other psychic phenomena (which the CIA discloses on their website btw) is bullshit and a cover up for what was really going on

Not sure, but did you ever write a novel yourself? You get tired of using "said" over and over and over and over again. "She said." "He said." Monotonous.

McCarthy and Joyce took the em-dash route. Gaddis didn't give a fuck if you knew who was talking at all. Faulkner was too drunk to care if you knew who was talking

proof or you're just another idiot

what IS really going on then?

Freedom Of Information Act releases fall under a different branch of government entirely.

Do you really think the US govt. is as unified as you think it is? What are you, a fucking boomer?

Sure glad he is livin still.

I thought op was talking about his use of "sez" not a lack of attribution.