I’ve read hundreds of books and not one has a scene where a character is eating the world’s best sandwich...

I’ve read hundreds of books and not one has a scene where a character is eating the world’s best sandwich, the cheesesteak. What gives?

holy FUCK. OP I think you may be on to something here

that's a steak sandwich, not a cheesesteak

kys

No. It’s a cheesesteak. Don’t say something when you have no idea what you’re talking about. You look foolish.

All the books you've read have been set in Philadelphia

oh shit, on closer inspection you're actually right. keep fighting the good fight.

No good book has ever been set in Philadelphia tbqh

I'd kill any of you faggots for a bite of that decadent, succulent cockmeat n dickcheese sangwich.

God that looks delicious

>peppers
>no onions
fuck off, wiz wit or die.

mason & dixon

Onions taste fucking gross...

THE ABSOLUTE TASTE OF THIS BOAAAARRRRRRRRD

t. child with a palate coarser than a hog's ass

>people aren’t allowed to not like the taste of something or they’re childish
Wow you’re sooo sophisticated because you like onions and mushrooms and whiskey and bourbon. Woooow you’re fucking cool man. Kill yourself.

Kys onions and garlic make EVERYTHING taste better.

To you. I’m sure there’s something you don’t like that others do. Idiot.

You commented that onions are disgusting in response to someone saying that they liked unions, now you're falling back on an argument that contradicts the very reason you posted in the first place. I would be happy if you never reproduce, but if you also take your own advice, and end your life, I would be happier still

Ive had better cheesesteaks in Boston than fucking Philly

I have no problem with unions.

I'm 99% sure I recall a cheese steak in a DeLillo novel

And on top of it, you think you're clever for pointing out a typo. Don't think that absolves you of your glaring hypocrisy.

wheres the onion?

>Doesn't like onions or mushrooms or whiskey our bourbon
I guess I can mix together some mayonnaise and ketchup for your burger, user, if you're hungry?

This whole thread is the most American thing I've read today. What's a book that's entirely like this?

a real nigga cums in his woman right
a real nigga knows when and how to cum
a real nigga doesnt give a fuck about hes woman but stil cum right good anyway because he just so real that he do so good he a real nigga
if u a real nigga give me 1 like and 1 cum

if anything because it's really weird how impossible it seems for any of us to muster up the courage to set a literary work in our own millieu.

I can't bear to write about computers, the internet, & shit like that, even though it takes up a great amount of my free time... neither would I ever dare to write about some plebian pleasure like a cheesesteak, even though the real thing is quite close to my heart

Unintended consequences