That feeling when your Veeky Forumsfu posts a video where she reveals that she is no longer single

>that feeling when your Veeky Forumsfu posts a video where she reveals that she is no longer single
what's some literature for this feel?

Get a new Veeky Forumsfu, also just be glad that she's not dating a Chad Turk like what happened to mine.

you gotta be happy when other people get happy, else the whole world will be sad

>tfw my waifu has less than 1k subscribers and barely posts

Last upload: a month ago.
Before that: 7 months ago.
Before that: 10 months ago.
Before that: 2 years.

I still check every day. I've seen each of her videos dozens or probably hundreds of times.

sage

Unfortunately, there's like a 99% chance any woman already lost her purity in high school.

>sift through find a beautiful 19 yr old reviewing Crime and Punishment
>Over the course of 9 minutes imagine our life together, how she was interested enough to actually care about my literary obsession
>the video ends with her smiling and saying her boyfriend recommended her the book
>tfw when she already is in the relationship I pictured
>tfw I check the date and the video is six years old

get a life saddo

i have megan boyle's nudes lol

It's a very complex thing, user. She for me is not the actual individual behind the camera, but an expanded entity that I've been embellishing for years. like a person parallel to myself that I visit in thoughts and daydreams. It's like for every something in my present life there is an echo, that is personified in her image, and sort of vice-versa. So because of this I feel as if I know her more than I know anyone.

prove it pussy.

>no ass whilst lying down
is such a thing even possible?

lack of muscle

Welcome to British women.

Nah, i know women with no muscle and seemingly no ass, but their asses always pop while lying

>not posting links

fags

Still sounds sad bro. Start living tangible life, get off the internet for a while.

Well, it is sad. I'm in university and I have friends, but I've made a habit since childhood to live life primarily inwards. It's a form of psychosis.

You have a problem. Visit a therapist.

I've been in therapy + meds for 8 years.

Btw, I'm not OP. I wouldn't post her picture here, I would literally kill myself if I led Veeky Forums to harass her. And that's not hyperbole.

There's been a void in my life since t h i c c, posh Savannah got married and deleted her Joyce review.

I don't know nothing about my waifu's life.
She's too shy to expose her personal life on internet, she don't post her facebook/instagram on the description.
It's pretty good because show she isn't a attention whore like the others "booktubers" and I'll be able to have her only to me soon but the problem is I can't see her photos.

So I'm making a "social enginner" with all the informations I collected watching her videos and I'm pretty close to find her, I already found some people of her family, now I have to get close to her. In a family party, her cousin made a check in, I'm pretty sure that address of check in is the address of my waifu.
Someone here have experience with this? What's the best way to approach her and don't be creepy?

Lol

Got any more. Cam you upload them to some place so I can get them.

Don't. You're just going to scare her and be rejected. Hopefully arrested too, if you go through with it. You're not a "social enginner", you're a stalker.

link?

Yes be happy she is getting penetrated RIGHT NOW with a huge smile on her face