What was the best non-fiction book of 2017 and why was it "What Happened" by Hillary Rodham Clinton?

What was the best non-fiction book of 2017 and why was it "What Happened" by Hillary Rodham Clinton?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j1aYwQDqPDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hoyl fucking redpill sjw soyboy cuck feminism cultural marxist white genocide pepe the frog lord kek approves try culture of critique dindu nuffin poo in loo read shcopenahaurus on women leftists are mentally ill deus vult

Is it really that good? I haven't read it yet. Hillary's obviously an intelligent woman - no sane person would deny that - but I just haven't had any inclination to pick this up. What do you think makes it the best? Maybe I'll read it after all.

OP wants you to post replies containing some of the buzzwords you'll find here

On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century
The Great Leveler
Four Princes
Red Famine: Stalin's War on Ukraine, 1921-1933
The Storm Before the Storm
From Alexander to Hadrian

Either of these.

>fat virgin detected

>“Attempting to define reality is a core feature of authoritarianism,” Mrs. Clinton writes. “This is what the Soviets did when they erased political dissidents from historical photos. This is what happens in George Orwell’s classic novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, when a torturer holds up four fingers and delivers electric shocks until his prisoner sees five fingers as ordered.
>The goal is to make you question logic and reason and to sow mistrust towards exactly the people we need to rely on: our leaders, the press, experts who seek to guide public policy based on evidence, ourselves,”

Galaxy brain take right here. Great book.

is "what happened" suppose to express her shock to the election or is it her explaining how she lost?

I would like to know because I would never waste my time reading this if she dosent put some blame on herself because what I expect to read is excuses blaming bernie, the dnc, and sexism for her loss (I dont want to read whats not true) if the book is a accurate self-analysis of why she lost i would like to read it ( DNC hacks benghazi her appearance of being power hungry, talks about why she lost the rust belt) if she went into and explained the poltics of how she lost i would love to read it because she was literally a few votes from being in the oval office unfortunately I feel like it will be a chain of excuses so please tell me if my assumptions are wrong

Did Phychon write this?

I'm just skinny-fat

I'm about 60% sure her ghostwriter is taking the piss.

Because it would be racist to choose otherwise.

>The Storm Before the Storm

Is this good for someone whos never read a book about Rome?

This is literally the best that came out of Veeky Forums this year.

>Is this good for someone whos never read a book about Rome?

Maybe, but do you want your first book about Rome to have been written by a podcaster?

When is the meme edition coming out?

where is this from??

Probably not, guess i'll start with Rubicon

I'm assuming someone from Veeky Forums wrote this, printed it out and posted it in a thread about this book sometime ago. You can tell it's printed out on an 8x11 sheet of paper and not a picture of a page from a book.

>best non-fic of 2017
>a stupid political book, not The Enigma of Reason
Even if baiting, you are dumb for picking low fruit.

>Is it really that good?
No. It is exactly what you would expect from Clinton. Playing the victim and shifting blame to the voters instead of her own hubris, her inept campaign staff, or the party.

I took the instagram filter off

Ummm ok...what was this supposed to illustrate?

>No.

You read it?

does nobody else find that title hilarious in this age of non-punctuation
what were they thinking

That is easy to get voters with an hateful campaign. The thing is, Obama had the same kind of "love and peace" campaign as she did, but only she lost.

No, I meant what was the point of removing the filter.

that he just printed it

Skimmed a copy that fell off a truck.

Keep 'em cucked, Hillary!

It says something about Clinton that this was actually believable until the part with her walking on stage

its a commentary on her politically strategy, to try and appeal to as many voters as possible by changing like a chameleon to try and get you to vote for her, she has no principles, no belief system, she would sell her daughter if it would win her the election.

see
youtu.be/j1aYwQDqPDQ