Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NVDT1ARABvE?t=2m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This thread again.

you know nobody here have a real gf.

Gf unironically loves this guy and it leads me to yearn for a true litfu

Beckett's Murphy

Oswald Mosley: Right or Wrong.

Shes a fucking pleb. Last books I saw her read. Handmaids tale, never let me go, that book that got turned into a movie with Angelina jolie and winona Ryder about the crazy girls. That's all I can remember.

My girlfriend is pretending to read House of Leaves.

You say that as though I have ever had one let alone contact with the opposite sex

>tfw perpetuating the 'let alone" meme because you are a seething ball of hatred

>girlfriend

She doesn't like reading, should I end it now?

she doesn't she's my gf yet

>girlfriend

No I actually think pleb GFs might be the way to go. Veeky Forums GFs are usually in too high of demand

is this even possible
for a good looking girl like

make fun of her until she either breaks up with you or has a mental breakdown

I mean we are pretty shit as people if I'm being honest, I don't know why we'd want do date someone like ourselves

My girl friend is a couch potato and marathons ru Paul drag race on her laptop while she plays candy crush on her phone and never looks at the pc screen. Thank God I get her to put headphones on I can read in peace.

Nah that’s malicious. she’s a good person but I just fantasize about having a cultured gf who I can learn from sometimes

Her favorite book is Don Quixote. She re-reads it in Spanish once a year. She’s white. I don’t deserve her.

It’s true. I dated a catholic reactionary during undergrad and we were both excessively cerebral. I think there’s something to be said for dating people who compliment you instead of mirror you too closely

Very possible. These type of women are usually already taken though. You need to have more to offer them than your bookshelf ime. Also depends on your definition of “good looking” i guess

>Jet's Pizza

youtu.be/NVDT1ARABvE?t=2m30s

Krakauer and nonfiction pertaining to the outdoors.

what is the % ratio of female and males on /lit?

3% girl, 7% girl (male), 90% boy.

I wish we had more grills here. Probably more here than Veeky Forums as a whole, at least

The ones I tell her to.

Hopefully zero
Women ruin everything

lit would be trash if there were girls

100% to 100%

Obviusly, since I'm the only poster here. Me, an asexed hermaphrodite god, the Alpha and the Omega, the all knowing blind prophet of lies, whose eternal torment comes from fabricating His own reality from a perceived virtual world where I play all the characters.
Perpetually alone, perpetually distressed by the one hundred thousand Mes that compose this place. I grow more tired and more weary of the moment My absolute madness consumes even this refuge of insanity.
But I cannot resist Me. It starts always and it never ends.
Existence is nothing more than eternal pain, which is nothing more than absolute pleasure, and pure bliss, which is nothing more than complete suffering.
I need to know if there is eternal death.

She has really good taste actually.

Why is this post fucking hilarious to me?

from the solipsism part i’d say female, but the desolation of your deep torments is indeed fragile masculinity

I've never had a girlfriend and I've never had sex.

>tfw no petratchan bf because lit fags hate women

Time to looks max and go full Augustine-mode on the Stacies so you can ascend later in life

Speak for yourself, i adore them

kys faggot

>tfw i introduced religious teen gf to bataille
>unironically finds humbert-types attractive
>tfw i self-consciously deepen voice/grow facial hair to target daddy complex

feels good man

How is that a meme?

Using "let alone" exactly wrong is definitely a growing trend on the site. I don't know whether its intentional or unironic retardation but either way its a meme.

Reddit-tier insanity

True Crime garbage. I'm petty sure she fingerblasts herself to pictures of corpses at this point.

>tfw asked out a Veeky Forums girl who loves theatre
>”user, you are not my type”
It only hurts a little bit, but this line keeps ringing in my ears.

why would you want to be in a relationship with a literal subhuman

classics like dosto and kafka, her favorite is gűnther grass

she also reads safran-foer and murakami, but I don't judge since I haven't read the latter and only read one book of the former. It was a decent read.

i only realized that rejections dont really matter once i rejected someone.
you really aren't her type and thats that. carry on lad.

It just feels weird that in the sea of irony someone said to me something honestly.
A serious thing happened.

she reads a lot of manga, not good.

Lolita. It was for school.

Dosto

Harry Potter until I got her the Lord of the rings. She's not English native so lord of the rings should be a nice challenge for her compared to hp. I tried having her read hamlet but it took her a week to go 1 act and she asked me questions every 5 lines. She enjoyed that 4 hour adaptation on film a lot though.

I don't really judge her on it because she tries hard and I love her too much to make booKS a point of stress between us

Mostly poetry, Beckett, and lately fanfiction.
During her psychosis she read Carl Schmitt with great enthusiasm.

We've just made our way through Green Eggs and Ham. Having her ride on my knee while I open her intellectual horizons is a feeling like nothing else in this world.

What are her politics

SJW

Abu Hamid Al Ghazali: The Revival of the Religious Sciences.

My girlfriend cannot read. She performs needlework, irons my shirts and collects the eggs from our hens every morning. Occasionally I do the cleaning but only when's she preoccupied with breastfeeding one of the brood.

You don't know my gf
She's a fan of Navalny

She just finisehd The Scarlett Letter and started the unconsoled. Prior to that she read two alain de botton books and Saunder's Lincon in the Bardo, which she liked very much.

She reads a whole a lot.

this

my gf’s all pretend to read but don’t at all

>tfw no lit gf (male)

kys

She mostly reads Camus and Kafka. Not even joking
>tfw cutie Veeky Forums gf

Freud and Lacan

Her favorite writer is Dostoyevsky, I started going through all of his novels to get a better understanding of her and her worldview. She also reads tons of other lit, many schools of philosophy and theology, lots of different sci subjects, etc. She reads everything basically.

When we met I felt pretty inferior.

Sounds like you are a motherfucker lad

Camus is trash. Kafka's okay. Better than most girls though. *applauds*

Russian poetry and a bunch of female writers that I don't know.

She has a thing for dictators and softly whispers in my ear that she will gulag me.

Other way around boyo

>girlfriend

My wifes got a chub Palaniuk too. And Vonnegut. She did get farther than me Finnegans Wake before giving up, but I think she tried because I said 'lol theres no way yer gunna read that'. Whatevs tho, I'd rather have a plebby wife than like a rv based woman.

Hardly. Pleb women are low value and abundant.

harry potter. not joking

my wife listens to audiobooks of genre junk: detective novel series, YA trash, some romancy stuff, lots of fantasy (she has a major girl-boner for Sanderson). At least she acknowledges that her stuff isn't the most intellectual. She's usually multitasking (since they're audiobooks) while "reading" anyway. I can't imagine taking in and fully appreciating something complex like Moby-Dick in audiobook form. it doesn't bother me since we share plenty of other interests (cooking, biology, board games).

my gf is finishing all books by gombrowicz, she has read much more books than i did

):

does anyone have a girlfriend or know a girl that is EARNESTLY interested in canonical lit/phil, and not just superficially interested in having the image of reading canonical stuff?

yes

why lie on an anonymous cryptocurrency forum

i understand what you are saying about superficially interested girls that have turned into money from the insides, i don't know why it happens mostly with girls, but it's hard not to see it happening all around. But I do know a girl that's just interested

I want a boyfriend

You ever been to a decent university?

went to a top ten american one. girls were universally preoccupied with getting good grades and having their notes organized. everything else was just girls from connecticut studying art history because they think the lack of its utility gives it social prestige/they want to be gallery girls

who is that?

have you gone outside m8

i think you think im angry or something. this isn't an r9k autistic tantrum, its just a sad reality. at the very best you'll find a girl is interested in literature for political ends

mind if i ask which university you went to? sounds liberal, which would explain the girls you've encountered.

my best friend is a girl pretty invested in lit/phil without being political but we both went to engineering unis.

duke. i wouldnt say it was as liberal as some other schools, but my fellow white students from the northeast who went to private schools were definitely 70%+ democrats. thinking about it, i don't really know a single single conservative girl who feels strongly about it.

fpbp

everyone pretending to have a gf is a faggot

duke is pretty cozy, maybe it's just the circles you run in. liberal arts girls are kind of pretentious in my experience. phil majors generally piss me off too.

Can I be your friend?

What girlfriend?

sure

Phil grills are the best my dude

Bill Bryson and similar pleb travelogues. Fuck I wish she enjoyed real lit

>no Christian reactionary gf
don't even have an image to express my anger

Damn.

tfw no gf anymore...