I don't need literature. Just don't need it. I can entertain myself. I can form ethical value systems myself...

I don't need literature. Just don't need it. I can entertain myself. I can form ethical value systems myself. I can humor myself. I can lie in bed by myself and imagine things which are intriguing and profound. I can engage myself by just closing my eyes and floating through my thoughts everyday, watching my inner landscape, free to play or observe it.

What are the use of books to someone like me? I can literally live the rest of my life in silence, living an ethically flawless life by simply contemplating my internal world. Why should I 'strive' for more, or bother with art when there's nothing that I desire or seek?

>inb4 what about food

After my parents die and there is no one else to supply me with material resources amymore I will simply lie there until my body fails me through dehydration and starvation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5CvO-zjNcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a really Veeky Forums Veeky Forums lifestyle anonymous should start an insta

That day can't come soon enough.

Start what instantly? I'm afraid I don't understand.

Book of Disquiet of course. Also, I'm really interested in Christopher Thomas Knight, appearantly he read all the time innawoods and sometimes broke into cabins.

>I don't need literature. Just don't need it.

Insta = instagram my guy

I can tell you're an Veeky Forums cross-boarder, because you're plainly underage.
should be more your speed, maybe check

I'm almost 30;
You need to learn to relax;
Your lifestyle fits with insta;
Me and plenty of friends would follow you;
You seem cool;

>doesn't need books
>needs validation online
Hmmm...

I'm not OP
what do you think he would even take pics of, his cum wall?

Oh, well this image forum is the only web site I visit but I don't intend to use computers now that I'm done with literature.

Never masturbated before

>I can form ethical value systems myself
Then perhaps you might want to publish your ideas to become the single greatest philosopher in the history of the world. Or perhaps your value system is wrong.

This is called sloth.

Descartes stopped reading at a youngish age. Decided to use his wits and experience in stead.

And look where that got him. Probably the biggest fucking joke in the history of philosophy

Every well-adjusted and socially-competent adult has an IG, my g

you have a lot to learn, little duckling

>t. denizen of the roiling hell mouth that is the megalopolitan necropolis prison

Some people worship the wrong gods. Free will, love, and death are the feminine gods which this lazy flaccid man worships. I worship the gods that this man supposes native and preferential gods of servility to his own contemplation. You must invite the gods into your home and not waste servilely beneath the feminine gods of easy faithlessness.

>youtube.com/watch?v=J5CvO-zjNcA

>being this much of a paranoid schizophrenic bonebroth'r
How is Gorilla Mindset dude? You should honestly try soy milk like it will legit calm you down lol