Karl Kraus on women

"A woman is, occasionally, quite a serviceable substitute for masturbation. It takes an abundance of imagination, to be sure."

"Women at least have elegant dresses. But what can men use to cover their emptiness?"

woah...Schopenhauer, step back!

what did he mean by this

Basically bitches ain't shit.

If you think about it, user, in the end it's not their fault. They are born like this, they are like this. Even though I often find them despicable, I can't hate them totally.

ITT: unironic they just can't help that their biologically inferior

>But what can men use to cover their emptiness?
Shelf threads.

Women are like putty. You have the mold them. Since men restored them their agency to mold themselves, contrary to certain wisdom of the ages, it has only turned out horribly for everyone. Especially the children. Won't somebody please think of the children?

>their

>that quote
10/10

If you think about it logically, women really are gross creatures. They're cum receptacles with fishy fuckholes that bleed spontaneously every month for a week, and they eat with the same mouth they swallow urine and cum in and expect to be kissed there. Also, the moment a woman is naked all her allure and mystery is gone and shes just a nervous awkward fucktoy with lopsided breasts.

He left off 'ity' at the end of his sentence.

kek
>the moment a woman is naked all her allure and mystery is gone

this is...sadly true, but not always, not always...

Dude don't talk about my gf like that

How's your relationship to your mother?

>substitute for masturbation
Lacan considered sex to simply be masturbation with another human, because other humans are always 'the other', and you can never know or feel what they do. We are trapped in our own bodies.

>tfw you lick a 10/10 fishy fuck and piss hole that has a trim clittoral and labia formation and taste a nice slightly sour vaginal mucus.
heavenly every time.

>because other humans are always 'the other', and you can never know or feel what they do. We are trapped in our own bodies

It wasn't necessary to mention Lacan, I think many people would agree with this.

yea

>M-M-MGTOW

This.
Nicely-formed vaginas are so fucking hot, I don't care what they do with them.

Virgin, the post!