What are your favorite books with less than 1000 ratings on goodreads. The lower the better

What are your favorite books with less than 1000 ratings on goodreads. The lower the better.

All the missing 411 books have a pretty small following.

Aim that toy at your face you fucking spastic.

The Philosophy of Disenchantment - Edgar Saltus

Is goodreads the Veeky Forums version of myanimelist?

Who is this roasite?

That didn't help. Why is she a meme? Give me some info.

One day I'll actually watch the video.

WHAT VIDEO??? WHO IS THIS ROASTIE???

I've found these interesting for a while, speaks to the /x/ inside me. They try to be impartial and keep the tinfoil conspiracies pretty far away, but even then you can feel it's tinted slightly. Still, they're pretty fun and will doubtless lead down a missing persons rabbit hole.

She's some anti-fascist girl who became a meme because of some protest. And she's not as cute without the beanie.

She is much cuter without the beanie you lunatic

I feel that. Even with the slant you captured it perfectly it really does take you down the rabbit hole. Its super interesting to get into. My father met the author and they talked a bit so i have signed copies of east and west.

I disagree.

yes, including the bad taste

She looks like a coke fiend

Okay, that's pretty cute.
I like coke fiends.

I haven't read a novel that has less than 1000 ratings on there, so the lowest I could find that wasn't just 1 (mine) is pic related with 21, I enjoyed it quite a bit. The other ones under a thousand are all history books about China or Japan.

Why don't you read Nietzsche and you'll see what truth actually is?

Ligotti's Conspiracy is a really good start.

The only books with fewer ratings are his other books. Brilliant.

typical "kind of cute" leftist that sucks nitchee's eternal cock (although she very likely have not read him). Some people on here get obssessed with those "kind of cute" girls.

Péter Bogáti - Az utolsó ember (only translated into Czech and Bulgarian as far as I know, but if you speak one of these languages it's a fucking amazing book)

Georges Simenon - Maigret - /comfy/ mystery

Ludvík Soucek - Cesta slepých ptáku (again only in Bulgarian and Czech)

Chad Oliver - The winds of time - great sci-fi

P.C. Jersild - A living soul - great sci-fi/adventure

She used to be okay looking then drank the progressive Kool-aid and fucked her shit up senpai