Write what's on your mind

Write what's on your mind.
I just made a fool of myself for the final time in front of the love of my life.I've been daydreaming about becoming a more disciplined person:studying,going to the gym every other day,maybe making some friends and going out like a normal person.Id like to get to the point i wouldnt be embarassed to open my mouth just with the worry ill spew some rubbish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC369tuuB7o1e-5zv4v4Fz4g
onlinephilosophyclub.com/forums/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel a longing to drop acid/RCs in my parents basement and watch Akira and listen to AFX like the good old days. Back when I had to wake up early and sit in an entire building full of cute girls my age and still somehow ehhhh nevermind the nostalgia probably isn't deserved and now I just feel weird reminiscence for an artificial past where I participated in life. I want off this ride

Have the suicide plan in place, now all that's left to do is work up the courage. Might take this coward a while, though. Anyway, it's nice to know I have a way out at hand

That all sounds too good to be true. For some reason I can extract the exact potency that all has. For me it was Lain, but Akira shares the same effect. Only it makes me a little more sorry for you than for me because it is just that much less connected with reality.

How do I escape the sheer repetition of buildings, the fact we all live in them, and the fact the most respectable literary theory is ultimately reducible to a configuration of these buildings and that any movement which exists for the conceptual appreciation above itself is bound to run out at any rate of effort? I'm purely ascetic by all measures so already there brother. Just hoping I'll get the green light from amygdala to slit my wrists with maintained abstinence. I wish I was being hyperbolic.

Wrong boars my cucked friend. Just follow my friendly direction and you'll be back home in no time

im not being cucked,her lover is dead and i have no hope of getting anywhere ner her.She's about 25 years older than me.

When I was young, about two, my family and I took a trip to Michigan with my father's parents to meet my mother's parents. One morning, around 9am, my father and grandfather were having coffee on the deck. Both of them had their legs crossed and big smiles on their faces, each Caucasian with varying degrees of darkness, like the creamer in their coffees. A moment of bliss that remains crucial in my memories of youth.

A year or so later, I sat on the bus to attend first grade at a private Catholic school. It was a cold, foggy morning. A friend who I sit near every morning, sometimes talking with him, sometimes not, attempts an argument. "Why do you sit with your legs crossed? You sit like a girl"

My grandfather, the kindest, most humble man I will ever have the pleasure of knowing. A gentleman, with a marriage that lasted 70 years. Seated next to his son, my father, who now had a son of his own. The hardest working man I will ever know for as long as I live. A man who worked his way up from nothing, lost it all, and worked his way up again. Finally in a comfortable point of his life... sharing a morning coffee with his proud father, who nears the most comfortable moments of his life. Each seated, with their legs crossed.

Wow.

I have been browsing Veeky Forums for years, but always ignored this type of thread. Now’s the first time I’ve read one and it seems great actually. The actual "my diary desu" book

Cucked out of a barren womb by a deadman? You are the omega's omega

Great, fascinating writing, anons.
But please consider all aspects of life, like Hamlet, before suicide.
You’re better than normies. Look at your writing.
I just lost someone, and it hurts like I can’t believe.

You sound like you want to fuck your dad and grandpa

Tell us more,if you want to,of course

Who did you lose? A close friend? Write about it.

>tfw have to write an essay due tomorrow but can't stop watching her

Someone in the last thread mentioned something about there being other websites for having good discussion. Where do you guys go when Veeky Forums get boring?

I don't know of any. If there's something very good, it's probably a sekrit klub that wouldn't get posted here.

Recently, I became a millionaire by buying a cryptocurrency over two years ago. I've dropped out of school, I have no interest in hobbies or seeking romantic relationships and becoming rich has made me more nihilistic than I ever was. I feel nothing, I never had any ambitions and the prospect of working is gone from me. More and more I am becoming Oblomov and Nietzsche's Last Man and I have no clue what to do.There doesn't seem to be any purpose in anything anymore. Is there a cure to this mentality? I'm not suicidal and I like living, but I lack any ambition or desires and I am losing my mind.

Give me all your money and the struggle merely to survive will reinvigorate your life with a purpose.

Naaaah.

It's your only way out m8

That's fucking hilarious.
On topic, I've realized lately that I'm a deplorable piece of shit and that the main reason my writing sucks is that I write about myself even when I don't know it, and it's always skewed. Whenever I have to help people with writing their own characters it reads back so natural. Yet, if I just put it in my head to come up with characters myself that are nothing like me I just can't do it.

why cant I just do stuff?

The problem is that I'd rather feel nihilistic than work. No job has been fulfilling and I've always wanted to just do nothing. But now that I'm actually not doing anything by living a life of leisure, I'm dead. So far, I am living in an Epicureanistic way, living small and without much pleasure, only rewarding myself from time to time (with steak and pizza once a week, not cheese) but I don't feel it's enough.
I'm not interested in travelling the world. I've read enough of philosophy to understand existence. I am misanthropic and don't care for sex or other people. Becoming rich has just left me with the realization that I am nothing.

I just want to be happy but nothing makes me happy anymore.

You could find a climate to live in that you don't particularly hate, buy a house, and try to find a hobby that you can spend the most of your life improving on. Instruments is a good choice. Maybe woodworking. After all, you have a shit ton of funny money to use.

After that nihilist craze wears off, you might want to try investing the bulk of your money into something that will pay for the future, when you become frail and old.

I already have a house and the only hobby I have is making youtube videos that are popular and reading. The problem is that I don't feel I'm achieving anything or that it has any long term purpose.
I hope you're right in that the nihilistic craze wears off. It's the most draining aspect of my life right now.

go to bed Dakota

Go to the beach, live in a safe 3rd world country like a king for some time. Try to date one of their 16 year old daughters. Buy their hut villagers some supplys. Go to some antique stores. Go to some art galleries. Go to some glory holes. Go to some spas. Learn games. Learn hobbies. Find friends with similar interests. Find lovers. Find a real wife.

>is making youtube videos that are popular
stop trolling

bump

Isn't it ridiculous when people deride suicide as "cowardly"?

It might not be cowardly, but neither is it brave, not any more than following the directions of voices in your head is brave.

I’m serious.
My videos are relatively popular and they’re my only hobby.
youtube.com/channel/UC369tuuB7o1e-5zv4v4Fz4g

Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing trouble you, everything passes. God alone remains. All creatures of God, move your ears toward Saint Teresa of Avila and listen. Her simplicity like her humbleness rings throughout the world. And each listening heart beats heavily, speaking with desire, responding to imitate these prayerful words. Let nothing disturb you my brothers and sisters, for no light of God’s may pass if we stand in the fog of earthly wishes. Yes, His light shines upon all that He creates, but it is we, sons and daughters of Adam, that wrongfully stay in the fog of our sinful way. May we be strong Lord. Guide us through the disturbances of sin, so that we may be in you. Free us from the binds of our troubles. Put us in your infinite comfort, free our minds from strains of everyday life.
Soften our hearts; they work too fast. I speak for all. We must slow down. We know you to be a most patient being. From the scriptures, a day is of a thousand years, alas even then Father, we are not patient with you. Of your creations, death is upon. The trees shall rot, we shall pass, and the sun shall cease. Everything passes, but this is an inevitability. We are blessed with a warrant to live right, a chance to end our rejection of you. Though the world in which we live is finite, only of worthiness, will we live in your kingdom by the eternal life granted to us by your son, Jesus the Christ our Lord.
It is only the Lord that remains. It was only the Word. It was only God. It was only the Word with God and they were one in the same. From He, sprung out all creation. The Word of the Lord remains from the beginning to the end. God is the Alpha and the Omega, timeless with the Word that ceases to halt. Knowing God in this way, we know our stories of man shall end. Our word will be cut short, but its end will be perfected by our everlasting God. He transcends all that disturbs, all that troubles, all that passes. He will remain with us, in us, us in Him.

Someone jokingly compared me to Prince Myshkin and now I want to fucking die.

fucking Veeky Forums, sorry for the no paragraphs fellas.
>P1: Let nothing disturb you.

>P2: Soften our hearts.

>P3: It is only the Lord that remains.

alright, I take it back then. Keep it up. But dont go whining about your problems to many people who are in the same boat as you minus millions. I dont entirely mean that seriously, and dont entirely care, but you should be able to figure things out, since you now have a leg or more up on the world.

onlinephilosophyclub.com/forums/

This, also can anyone send me an invite to the Heidegger google group?

...but do they have memes?

No but they have names! Better not post anything distasteful

I just got ghosted by an ugly cunt FUUUCK

what is wrong with me why is everyone else having sex

I'm so fucking horny I'm 24yo and when I'll sort my shit out I'll be like 30 and no longer care about sex I NEED IT NOW

I need PUCCCCCII on my cock now

It's ungrateful if anything.

>ugly cunt
>what is wrong with me

Im tall and good looking and I thought we had chemistry I was flirting with her and then she fucking ghosts me when she's leagues below me what the fuuuuuck

>tall and handsome
>ghosts me when she's leagues below me
>why is everyone else having sex

This had better be bait, or you should see a psychologist for that BPD

Ah, that’s why I avoid places with names. Shitposting has landed me in trouble in the past

I was commenting on you calling her an “ugly cunt” and meant to imply that maybe she ghosted you because of the way your brain works

I wish.
>ywn have lesbian incest with elle

sexual tourism is the answer

??? you can put any name and the posters there are unironically too mentally ill to be dangerous.

this is me except I'm broke but I invested in now and will be a millionaire in 2018

but there's already nothing that I want or desire

Become a holy fool. It’s the only way to live if you’re financially secure

what is a hole fool

Dunno breh. Had bad experiences on message boards with names. Safer for me to stick with total anonymity

any good motivating reasons to do nice some strenuous (to me) writing?

and any tips on how to make myself a more efficient man of initiative and persistence instead of the scatterbrained ponderous sloth personified as I?
also don't kill yourselves suicide fags. the first step is to get over yourself or have a genuine experience with life. listen to some good /mu/core why don't you

set a daily page goal and tell people to badger you about it. worked for me.

also try not to use social media for anything apart from DMs

I feel like that can have the adverse effect also though, you start to feel self conscious about your "super impressive big shot" studies and start feeling like quitting instead?
if people talk to me about shit I'm doing personally it kinda makes me feel like it's become an expectation which I don't really like.

and I don't use social media for anything already. I'm a /neet/ hermit

making it become an expectation is the exact reason to do it, lol. motivation is just personal expectation. all this is is externalising it a bit for if you're lacking in conscientiousness.

you can quit if you want, but then you'll have to admit that to them when they badger you.

it kinda sounds like you're saying 'how do i be motivated without motivation?'

well everything from within imo. maybe an attitude I have from doing art though, but I feel like that's the way things have to be when it's something that's supposed to be inspired or impulsive.

what you're talking about is getting you to the drawing board in the first place. and I can understand how important that is for writing perhaps. but I don't think it works for me.
what I'm talking about is the wanting.. the appreciation and ingratiation for what I'm doing which I kind of lack.
even if I feel like what I'm doing is good I don't have a lot of compulsion or drive for completion even out of personal satisfaction.

I just need the spark to create and being efficient which I don't have because of my stress-less chronic boredom.

i dont believe it's all from within, mostly cos if you define 'within' as your consciousness then you have to introduce a definition of consciousness, and i think any definition of consciousness has to be some kind of mind & body entanglement (what 'thought' lets you move a limb?), in which case it's absurd to say the body isn't affected by the outside world, and hence absurd to say it's all from within.

i also dont think inspiration is real but this is already too tangential.

If you think it's all from within, then wtf are you doing posting here?

>
HAH?
WHAT'S THAT? I DIDN'T QUITE CATCH THAT

seriously are all you guys just overthinking spergs or something?
what about some self-discipline or self-driven motivation did you find difficult to interpret? I see your point but how can you find that so important?
are you one of those guys that think self improvement isn't real or something?

you don't have to treat everything like a philosophical debate you know

self-improvement is real but it doesnt have to be entirely self-sourced. i dont have much difficulty with self-discipline/motivation. I was under the impression that you did, since you were the one who asked about motivation.

i dont know how you can dismiss what im saying so quickly when this process has let me write 400 pages or so. isnt that what you're looking for?

keeping in theme with the thread:
there are a bunch 18 yr old girls literally literally pillow-fighting and giggling really loudly about 10m away from me (through a wall or two). i dont have an erection

OP, I think you need to do as I'm doing, or by the sounds of it you must continue to do as I do. Even if it makes you uncomfortable, even if you'd much rather just stay home, take opportunities to go out and socialize. I've been wishing to learn of religions and so for the past month and a half or so I've been going to some Christian groups. I've been learning a lot of the Bible and of Jesus' teachings, the Christian view of the Old Testament vs the New, and all the while I've been learning I've also been conversing, asking questions, and giving my own views on things. Some are disliked, naturally, since I'm Conservative and I live in a VERY Liberal/leftist location right now but all the same many times I've been complimented on my insight, intelligence, and how well articulated I tend to be. I've been told I'm very well-spoken.

Cringy things might happen, if you're anything like me then when it's all over and you get home some part of your mind will be terrified that you completely fucked up just don't know how even if the rest of your mind thinks it all went splendidly. Just know that time passes, and whatever fuck-ups you make, as long as they're not life-ending or life-destroying, it'll likely be a thing of the past in weeks or months or years. Ultimately, the more you practice socializing the better you'll get. If you just avoid socializing for years then you'll never improve.

As for what's on MY mind...

I've gotten some book sales but they've been arriving quite slowly, hoping I'll get more in time, and this ghostwriting project I'm working on right now is going quite well and I'm getting along well with the buyer in our messages to one another so hopefully if all goes well there'll be repeat business and hopefully he makes some money off my writings so that I can make more money via writing for him. Going to get a promotional thing set up soon for around Christmastime or New Years, hoping that'll result in a healthy spike in sales. Still waiting on feedback from my first attempt at non-fiction, I think it probably could have been done better but all the same has a lot of facts, statistics, and even News stories in it. I fucking love the title.

I have this problem recently that I either not pick up a book during months or i get so immersed that I read it in one setting. I used to read every day but I'm no longer able to do so. I blame the internet and the ubiquity of smartphones, but in the end it's just my fault. Oh well.

I make a fool of myself in front of anyone I love. I cannot maintain relationships, friendships even, because the more time I spend with someone the less they like me.

I can see where I've gone wrong, and yet, I cannot do anything to reconfigure my mind. I love where I've gone wrong.

I am a Holden Caulfield-Ignatius Reilly sort of asshole and I can never seem to reason my way out of it.

Kill yourself, that should solve it.

I get completely get both of your points, me coming here to ask about it in the first place and us being creatures of habit. but I was maybe thinking more along the lines of a mind trick, some incentive or maybe cheekily trying to garner some encouragement I guess.

but I guess as person what I really do want is some crouching tiger hidden dragon level shit, where I just live life like a straight line fueled by nothing but asian contemplative wisdom and my personal desires.

I don't really have anyone that cares about me like that anyway. I have no support system which is why it's difficult to care I guess. but I'm alright with being a stoic person if I can just find a personal center in myself or whatever.
maybe I should start meditating

>there are a bunch 18 yr old girls literally literally pillow-fighting and giggling really loudly about 10m away from me (through a wall or two). i dont have an erection
I'd give you the advice Jung's patient gave him in the freud/jung movie adaptation tbqh. embrace your carnal self

You don't know me. I don't know you, or want to know you.

Don't give me advice on how to better myself when I have no fucking clue if your nose points upwards or 37 degrees southwest.

What do you want from me besides an icebreaker for people you'll never meet.

All I have left is who I am and you take that too.

I see it though, even if no one else does. The patronizing down-talking, taking any opportunity to tell me why you know more about my life than I do.

I really hope it doesn't give you any value. Any sense of fulfillment. I hope you mimic and mock me until the day you die and regret every second of it.

I can't tell whether I'm just a bitch or not but either way everything is fucked.

I always feel so fucking filthy.

And while this is partially due to insecurity, I think it's a bigger symptom of the fact that I cling desperately to vague artistic ideals instead of taking life for what it is. In my head, art is this sacred, fragile thing under constant threat from all the unsavory parts of life, so whenever I feel gross, it's as if I've played a role in destroying what I love. The solution then is to adjust my values, and stop isolating art as some kind of divine phenomenon separate from all other existence. I just don't know where else to go, since art is all I've ever cared about.

I'm gonna die alone.

>I'm gonna die alone

We all are.

I was happy last night. Then I messaged a girl in an act of confidence. She, of course, hasn't replied. Joy of joys, I suppose. If only I could be like Tancredi, how sweet life would be.

I'm not sure why I expected any different. Drink has that effect, I suppose. I feel embarrassed, humiliated, ashamed. I shouldn't - I'm exaggerating. All my friends have told me so already. However, it is what it is.

I have no idea of her interest in me, if any. My friend, or who I thought was my friend, came up to me today to see if there was any 'beef' as I may've thought he liked her, and therefore I disliked him. Is this really what my character indicates? Is this really the person people think I am, that I would be so bitter over a woman? But, continuing, he explained that she had spoken about me (well, I suppose it's better than total indifference) but didn't say for certain whether she was interested. I suspect the answer is no. I never expect any different, but that is my pessimism shining through. The fact she hasn't replied is probably a dead giveaway.

How sweet life would be, if you made no mistakes, and had no embarrassing moments. One for memory. One for next time.

I am going to sleep. I know one day I'll wake up next to a lover (I still have that optimism, shockingly!), I just don't know when. But for now, goodnight Veeky Forums. Sleep well.

Possibly, yeah. It's still better to regard yourself as a wayward normalfag, though, since you've already got a full path laid out for you. Technology makes it very easy to get caught up in your own thoughts and build up your ego, and I think a big challenge for many people here is to resist that draw, lest you end up wallowing in sadness on /r9k/.

> I wish I was being hyperbolic.
t. hypochondria

goodbye Veeky Forums

Me too

My cousin was flirting with me the other day
She had some ecstacy and marijuana so it's understandable but still pretty weird

>yeah
>regard
>m
>y
>a
>ss
>on /r9k/

wat

>Myc
>was
>o
>s
>cy

>a
>w
>t

The fuck meme is this dude

>meme
>d

you all sound like fake hollow carictures of simple emo sitcom tweens

I have felt that way before, afraid to say anything. I forced myself to stop caring about others perception of me. People feel comfortable with truth and honesty, even though it doesnt always seem so. You will feel much better if you dont fear yourself, the truth will set you free.

I'm content again. It's the sort of contentness I only have when I'm pulling my life together. I'm starting to read more, loving what I'm reading, studying harder and doing better in class, it's really relaxing and wonderful. I don't know why I keep letting myself fall out from this contentness into disarray and instant gratification. I suppose it's just a weakness of character. I'll have to work on that.

In a few months time I'm going to be tested to see if I have what it takes to have my dream job, as a pilot in the military. It's very competitive but somehow I'm very hopeful that I'll make it. Life is good, thanks for reading my blog post.

You’re not a bitch

I enjoyed reading these, thanks for sharing.

I'm in the exact same situation

no u

I'm reading something I wrote when I was 13 and it doesn't make any sense.
>smooth jazz permeating from a single point of non-existence
Wat.

There was the sound of jazz playing from out of a place you did not know wherefrom.

Just got my first paperback sale in Europe since I think summer, very nice.

This has been the worst year for memes in my 7 years of being here. Nothing but Pickle Rick and Wojak derivatives and Sneed's Feed and Seed.

I think you need to re-evaluate your idea of what art is. Andy Warhol and a bunch of other fags pissed on a canvas covered in copper paint, turned the paint blue where the piss landed, and now that's in the fucking Boston Museum of Fine Art. GG Allin threw his own shit at people at his concerts and he still has a cult following decades after his death. People in North America study bad translations of continental philosophers and infer all kinds of meanings and perspectives that were never there in the original. It's hilarious and absurd, but not sacred by any stretch.

What can I say? I’m not depraved enough to be considered interesting by the wider world, let alone Veeky Forums. I have a good job that lets me travel. I have a girlfriend who really does her best to take care of me. I don’t have many friends because I never stay anywhere for too long. I feel lucky but I am not sure if I deserve it. On the one hand, I’m always feeling like I’m running away from a forest fire, like if I pause for a moment I’ll get caught in the wreckage I’m always leaving behind. On the other, things inevitably work out. I don’t know why. I’m always on the brink of failure, but then something comes down to save me. I can’t put it any other way. I was rejected from this job initially, but then a previous candidate dropped out and here I am. I almost didn’t graduate from university because a friend let me down in a major project, but then I was able to scramble and put it together myself. I work hard, but I’m definitely not perfect. So why do I deserve anything good? I’m typing this from Japan at the moment. I’m only 25 and my life has been more varied and interesting than my mother’s. My father is a different story. Anyways, I’m only telling you this because you prompted me too.

I can’t communicate effectively and it leads to feelings of isolation and alienation. People assume the worst about me because I don’t use my words effectively. I’ve worked on this in therapy in the past but I question how effectively I’ve implemented this into my daily life.
I feel like I’m at the end of my rope. I’m tired of feeling alone.