Do people with beautiful girlfriends even need literature? They're already living the dream

Do people with beautiful girlfriends even need literature? They're already living the dream.

t. never had a girlfriend and has an overly romanticized version of how it is to have a girlfriend in his head

I've had girlfriends, but none of them fulfilled everything I dreamt about.

Yes when you get a girlfriend you lose all sense of identity except being a guy with a girlfriend. you sit in your room and stare at the wall until you see her then you spend your entire time together attached at the genitals. then you get tired and go home and stare at the wall again. that's the life man.

Do you guys really think you can appreciate the joy and ecstacy of licking a girl's asshole without having read all the greatest works of literature and philosophy? Not a chance.

Dude he's never had a girlfriend, don't ruin not having a girlfriend for him too

Yes. I do need literature.

kek

Hard to argue with this after reading Joyce

Underrated

this is sort of true. having a gf and then not is really weird. when you have one and are not alone for years it is like a time warp. then you come out and are like oh

Yes.

>spotted the virgin or the nonreader

I couldn't have said it better. She was incredibly beautiful, and now it's over. She helped motivate me to improve myself, but now I'm drinking again. I feel like I'm turning into a sociopath. Giving into my ego once and for all. I will crush all who oppose me under my fucking Austrian made boot.

I think that post was ironic

I licked my gf butthole in the shower one time. Didn't really do anything for me. She seemed to enjoy it a bit but honestly we never shower together and I don't think I'd do it without having cleaned it myself if you know what I mean. Butt stuff just doesn't seem spontaneous. Luke if you wanna do it you have to do all this work. When I want fuck I want fuck Now!!!!

>He thinks beauty is what makes you happy in a longterm relationship

If you're relationship is that shallow it means you are happy enough on your own and you just want a prize wife.

See you can tell this dude never even started with the Greeks

Have you had a girlfriend?

You're supposed to do it unclean. That's the part that makes it enjoyable for you.

no I really did post it ironically, it's exactly what a relationship shouldn't be to someone

Damn you guys are good
Nah that's gross I once licked my finger then put it in her ass while 69 took it out and went to put it back in but needed to wet it again and once it got close to my face I got a whiff and was like naaaaahhhhhh

Sounds like you don't really love her, thats sad

Lol stfu

This but unironically

>Do people with beautiful girlfriends even need literature?
No, art and philosophy are reserved for sad people.

Ever heard of red wings? You're supposed to eat her piss, feces, menstruation. When the guy said "eat the poopoo" he was not joking. Otherwise, you're just a submissive beta cuck soyboy who's giving the pleasure to his "master."

>the meme boot

>tfw crushing everything my path with my iron rangers

Pleb

What does eating or licking shit have to do with the topic?

I hope you enjoy mouth cancer

Its only fun for the first month.

the only thing worse than having a girlfriend is not having a girlfriend

What if you girlfriend insists on reading genre works?

There’s also torture, starvation, illness ... if
>tfw no gf
is your dominant problem, you have it pretty good.

I'm being tortured on the rack right now, but I got a gf, so I'm happier than you, loser.

Considering it'd be nearly impossible to find a female who doesn't read trash, I'll have to try my best to convert her.

Not true, intelligent first worlders feel more pain than subhuman third worlders so no gf is the height of suffering

i've never seen people in those conditions and they have never affected my life in any way ergo they do not exist in any more than an abstract sense

Its been scientifically proven that >tfw no gf is this most strongest pain you can experience.

Having a girlfriend is awful. It's so bad. It's like having an extra (demanding, judgemental) parent and a child you need to take care of, at the same time.

The best thing on Earth is a fuckbuddy. That should be every man's end game. That is true happiness.

whats the image int he top left of the first post in the image

I've seen lots of ugly people with girlfriends. It's not how you look but how you act that draws girls to you

Licking ass is the most dissapointing thing I have ever done in my life. I fetishized it for the longest time, it turned me on like no other thing. Then, when it finally happened --nothing. I died a little inside that cursed day.

>old hag
>beautiful
kys

I can tell this guy never read Lacan

>fuckbuddy

Not going to happen unless you're a 6'2" buff extrovert with model tier features