Does this mean God is a black woman in the Harry Potter universe? That's a pretty major revelation

Does this mean God is a black woman in the Harry Potter universe? That's a pretty major revelation...

Other urls found in this thread:

reductress.com/post/5-female-trailblazers-who-are-also-cute-goddamn-them/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our Sassy Black Mother who art in Heaven...

You can tell JK is an atheist by making this statement. God is neither man nor woman. He CREATED man and woman. By the same principle he is neither black nor white nor any other race. Only an atheist could make such a blatantly ignorant statement about God.

While this is true, Man is the more Godly of the sexes and white is the more Godly of the races so he should only be described as a white man if ever described

What did she mean by this?

this is the tone: reductress.com/post/5-female-trailblazers-who-are-also-cute-goddamn-them/

Why do you make these threads?

Dunno desu senpai. Just kinda did it for no real reason.

It's bait. It's supposed to enrage you. It's meant to insinuate that women (represented here by Rowling), and by association blacks, are winning because this tweet happened.

This triggers me as a white nationalist who hates women having sex with men that aren't me. Especially black ones

I truly hate liberals.

[hyper-radicalization continues slowly]

it means JK Rowling is as shitty at philosophy as she is at writing

I truly hate everyone who aren't traditionalists. People who think women aren't inferior to men like us

i throug this meme was just a fucking pol bait
lmao what in the fuck

I too hate everyone who isn't a far right bigot like us! We only like straight white men here on the right, get over it SNOWFLAKES!

>It's actually real.
Huh...

I truly hate freedom of speech

Yeah man heil Hitler 1488. I'm one of you.

Why wouldn't it be? This is pretty standard liberal rhetoric nowadays.

Gotta make them ni-I mean PoC feel like we give a shit about them so they'll vote for us.

not subtle enough troll

just embarrassing

Praise Kek, white brother. To Hell with inferior races and sexes. Stay strong and ignore the leftist cucks on here

Well how do you do, fellow conservative?

*nods fascistly towards you*

Good to see a fellow right winger admit that we're all racist deep down. Liberal snowflakes should be imprisoned for opposing our far-right ideas!

Hahaha lemme try one: KILL ALL NIGGERS! Did I do good boss? Tell me I did good

>Good to see a fellow right winger admit that we're all racist deep down

You're just now catching on? Haven't you been paying attention to all of our dogwhistles?

>all those kids pics
Rowling is a pedo and a racist.

May I ask, what is your opinion on Jews?

read a different book

As a fellow radical right wing conservative Christian I think they should all burn in ovens.

I have an enormous personal affinity for the Jewish people in general, and those specifically in my life. The Jewish people, persecuted thorough the ages, are the first to hear God's voice, and surely are the chosen people

For me, personally, they have destroyed all my chances of leading a decent life

And, and don't forget anti-semite.

/pol/ is not welcome here

They are/were/will be the cause of everything evil in this world.

It is too bad that the Jewish lies concocted about our Führer are in fact incorrect, and he left the job undone. Heil Hitler!

This is our board libcuck. Go home, shalom.

tfw unironically agree with this

Racist go home.

Your grandchildren will look like pic related.

I dislike "pol" too guys but if you don't gonna be, at least, funny and just meme sarcastic post it feel weird. Don't do the "reverse Rowling" because its cringy too.
You shouldn't fill your hearts with hate y' know

JEW DETECTED IN THAT IMAGE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T STAND SEEING JEWS BECAUSE I'M A BIGOT WITH SELF ESTEEM ISSUES!!!

It's too bad the Jews keep the full truth from getting out, yet it's historically been common sense that the Jews run everything, and the countless purges and pogroms have not finished the great work.

What makes you think She'd be sassy? Is it just because She is a black woman?

Stop posting that kike here I already told you this

f*ck you guys

Why the fuck did he mess with the middle-east so much then? God is everyone and everything and separate at the same time.

>he

Uhhh sweetie did you not read the OP image? It's She.

See, look Jews have no respect. Just sad. We let them into western civilization and they're just as bad as niggers.

tfw you're unironically retarded

Way to protect the people who want you dead and your family dead values gone and your you civilization ruined and your culture perverted and your race defiled.

As a white person who is educated about our disgusting history, those don't sound like bad things to me. If anything they're BETTER than we deserve.

I'm not a jew.

Jesus was God as man, God as man was a black communist.

i am poor
why is no one giving me money
aren't there any
real
christians
anymore?

owned

The God of the Israelites was only half the picture. God too was recognized as the Logos among the Greeks

We're not going to day of the rope Agatha, right?

Of course not, we love Based Hebrews here on Veeky Forums! They truly are God's Chosen.

What do you think?

As a white person who is redpilled, everything only has relevance and veracity as it relates to my race and it's dominance over other races, so I'd say you're wrong.

Pedophile fag compensating for his black hole personality with trite morals like don’t fill your hearts with hate. just enjoy the roller coaster ride this is beyond /pol/ or anti-/pol/ this is now transcendent shitposting

Who do you assume that all good people who aren't bigots like you are pedophiles? Where is the logic here?

no that was me you told

I guarantee her breath smells like ass

Why do neckbeard incels insist on posting this girl everywhere? I think they're just obsessed with her because she slightly above average (maybe a 6/10), but also looks "different" or unique.

She not really all that pretty or that cute. She also probably has sasquatch like pubes, and very possibly moles and shit.

Why is a British woman getting involved in the politics of an Alabama senate race?

The middle east people used to be nordic

Because her biggest reading demographic is braindead liberal Americans.

>14 years old girl upload videos
>videos are just she eating, asmr, painting with shittalking for hours, she makes $ 1000 per month doing this
>she show high levels of autism
>all his brothers are adopted and probably weird af so you just know that she want to scape from them
>she is jew, liberal and lesbian

She was cuter at 14, she didn't age well. Probably a result of a bad diet

I have no opinion on the little jewish girl, but what is with people getting superautistic about people's diets all of a sudden?

Diets have always mattered. I'm just saying that because she looks subdeveloped. Less noticable at a young age

"The Ethiops say that their gods are flat-nosed and black,
While the Thracians say that theirs have blue eyes and red hair.
Yet if cattle or horses or lions had hands and could draw,
And could sculpt like men, then the horses would draw their gods
Like horses, and cattle like cattle; and each they would shape
Bodies of gods in the likeness, each kind, of their own."

That which is above is like that which is below.

>YAAASS GOD SLAYY

Black Twitter is the worst invention in human history

b-but I thought the idea of people having "black" skin was invented by Europeans in 1492 AD to justify racism, colonialism, and microaggressions

>God is neither man nor woman. He CREATED man and woman. By the same principle he is neither black nor white nor any other race. Only an atheist could make such a blatantly ignorant statement about God.

Brother, the New Testament is going to Blow Your Mind.

You do know JK Rowling is white, right?

t. accurate 2400 years ago

Read the Bible, God is sassy as fuck.

I'm an adult, I don't read fairytales anymore. Got any specific examples though?

childish

>Israelites wandering in the desert with nothing but shitty manna to eat
>"but Goooood, we're tired of manna, we want meat, we had plenty of meat when we were slaves, my feet hurt etc."
>God: Consecrate yourselves in preparation for tomorrow, when you will eat meat. The Lord heard you when you wailed, “If only we had meat to eat! We were better off in Egypt!” Now the Lord will give you meat, and you will eat it. 19 You will not eat it for just one day, or two days, or five, ten or twenty days, 20 but for a whole month—until it comes out of your nostrils and you loathe it

there's a reason nobody has heard of that faggot or ever bothered to make a record of what he said. ethiopians are caucasoid, they dont have flat noses. idols have often been in the shapes of animals or chimeras, and the aztecs even believed in a race of Teules with white skin and beards.

‘Sassy’ is such a dull, ugly word. People who use it are usually neither fun, funny or friendly.