What's the longest book you've ever read? How long did it took?

What's the longest book you've ever read? How long did it took?

Bros K. for me, took me about one month when I didn't have internet, read it from a .pdf file on my laptop.

>take
Fixed.

Against the Day or Don Quixote, whichever is longer. Both took a few weeks

I'm tempted to read Anatomy of Melancholy, but the page count is fucking massive. Anyone here has read it? Is it worth?

I started War and Peace last night, wish me luck Veeky Forums friends.

women and men because my dick is ayyyy

Unironically Mein Kampf.

It sure is worth. It is not that long anyways, and the long sentences will keep you going.

Dona Tartt's books are probably the longest I read lately, but I bet that 19th century novels i read in school beat them.

Harry Potter 7 desu

Proust, my man.

Best fucking book ever man

Wealth of the Nations. It seems like its going to take at least 2 months considering my busy schedule.

Gulag Archipelago-- two and a half months.

how the fuck do you finish AtD in two weeks??

how many pages an hour? how long do you read?

>how long do you read?
two weeks

Anna Karenina probably

hours in day, memeboy

yeah, usually

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The Bible, then War and Peace, then Don Quixote, then Karamazov. Took 1 month, 2 weeks, 2 weeks, and 1 week respectively.

i read it in a few hours,

im better than all off u,

ppl tell me im smart

Focault's Pendelum. The book is so densely descriptive and the first 100 pages are sort of a slog. It turned out to be one of my favorites though

BOtNS

I've only read the Shadow of the Torturer... tried to start the second book a few weeks after finishing the first — just hit a brick wall because of my desire to understand everything all at once.

Probably going to restart the whole book this winter and push through.

Do. It's completely worth it. Remember to read Urth of the New Sun after, it's essential.

I’m between starting this or The Brothers Karamazov, what should I read first?

once I complete City of God that will have been my longest