Hello, i am max stirner

hello, i am max stirner

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Stirner
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello, i am Clifford Lee Sargent.

now it all makes sense

How did this even happen? Did someone make a blog post about Stirner and this guy and they got associated through Google images? I've seen the same thing with people mistaking a photo of Jean Cocteau for Thomas Ligotti.

The only things I can find are a pinterist link and some Spanish language article using this image. I guess google picked those up?

Yeah, who the fuck even is that?

Rudolf Steiner

Googles sophisticated algorithm and analysis of historical material was able to deduce that Max Stirner was actually an alter ego for Rudolf Steiner's secret political writings, too edgy to publish under his actual identity

This is the only true image

Me on the left

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Stirner

They're all on the left.

eh

>ywn be invited

Nice to meet you Max, I'm Immanuel Kant

underrated

spelling of name might play into it. i know that steiner was also a big fan of stirner, and i think i read once that those schools he set up were somehow related to stirner's philosophy—at least how they might be applied to education

No I think it was rated pretty accurately

>tfw I had the same idea

DAMN fine cup o f coffee !

Does anyone here actually like Rudolf Steiner?

I'm trying to read him as an original philosopher and mystic, and kind of denuding/translating the theosophical elements from his work to maintain what he's 'really' trying to say. I keep getting flashes of how he's a complete genius.

I study embodied cognition and I think he might speak to it in interesting ways that aren't possible in the academy.

im just getting to him after a run through history of esotericism. what have you read

His interpretation of Goethean science is absolutely core, I think. Knowing Higher World is easy to get into. Esoteric Science was a rough ride - I listened to an audiobook read by a really nice guy with that calm "hi there, I'm an anthroposophist, mind if I sit with you for a while" Bob Ross tone of voice that all esoterics seem to have.

He definitely had graphomania. I feel like an historical approach to him is absolutely necessary because of how polluted his work is by trying to click it into the wider theosophical milieu.

Aside: The anthroposophists have the best anti-AI philosophy available I think. Look into their stuff on machine consciousness and ahriman.

word, going to start with how to know higher worlds—looking forward to it. have always been curious about him since a friend of my dad's sent his kids to a waldorf school and one of them told me he had to learn to freehand draw all the countries of the world