What are some unintentionally profound pictures? Bonus points if you don't post a picture of words

What are some unintentionally profound pictures? Bonus points if you don't post a picture of words

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8TEKeHXw_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a friend of mine commited suicide late last year, he was a total weeb and into manga and all of that shit. he still lived with his parents, but they wanted a 'themed funeral'. They bullshited and said he was really into marvel comics, and his funeral looked exactly like OP's pic. They made everyone who attended dress up like a superhero, I was one of only 3 people that came in black tie. Oh and to top it off they read an excerpt from a story he was working on about necromancy, in the chapel, inbetween words about the soul and how it related to heaven.

It was a farce.

Please tell me you made this up.

>Americans

Great

kek, fukken saved.

There's an entire sad, worthless lifetime culminating in this WEBM.

Jesus, this world is so fucking tragic in such a stupid way

youtube.com/watch?v=-8TEKeHXw_8

>empty
>implying the holohoax never happened

Profound symbolism

As redpilled, these two pictures make me shake with violent anger

And no it isn't shopped.

For context there was a school shooting and he is making last minute changes to a speech.

can you imagine the new guy even doing this?

>hmmm... "the greatest response to a mass shooting since..."
>no, no, maybe, "we will respond like no other..."
>yes, that's it now

Test

Me in 8 years

is that western civilisation in the coffin?

>implying greeks didn't larp as myths and gods

They didn't larp as myths and gods created by Jews. Which is what nearly every Marvel and DC character is.

if you genuinely believe LARPing and cringe is something unique to this generation then you should reconsider your perspective on human history.

Why can't wh*Toid men handle BLACK queens?

I DISAGREE

Its just sad to see every meaningful thing in life be some kind of vain product. Back then fictional idols weren't just some cash grab attempt by major corporations.

Whoa

STOP

Can someone make a wojak out of this?

Those ancient idols and practices were byproducts of the power dynamics inherent in that society. The same goes for the cultural artifacts of today.

Don't worry about it.
People have always done strange things to find or prescribe some semblance of meaning in a world beyond their control.