ITT books that critique and refute feminism

>ITT books that critique and refute feminism.

Other urls found in this thread:

idabby.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/43/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dae hate women?

The Book of Reality by God.

>Woman, in her bitterness, blamed man for the position in which she found herself. This was surely his doing. He had cruelly cheated her out of all that was rightfully hers. The cad! Allowing her emotions to run wild (as usual), woman blamed man for all the world’s ills, attacking male values at every opportunity. Ironically, it was the collapse and disappearance of male values which permitted woman’s rise to begin with. The “domination” which she so fervently attacked had, for all intents and purposes, long since vanished from public life. The positive, aggressive male values behind every step of upward evolution have been superseded by a soft and passive female ethic.

>What can be done to subdue the sickly sway of feminine values? How can we silence the interminable whining of feminism’s sob sisters? In a nutshell: Woman must be put back in her place. Man’s great error was to put woman on a pedestal, when she is far more at ease on her knees- where she belongs. The only way to subdue feminine values is by subduing the female herself. Woman must be reacquainted with truth and force. She must be reacquainted with truth through force.

>Since woman is above all an emotional creature, appeals to her “intellect” are worthless. She must be shown in no uncertain terms the absolute nature of the master/slave relationship endemic to the sexes. What plainer way to demonstrate this relationship than the simple act of rape? This primary act reveals beyond a reasonable doubt certain irrefutable verities: Man is taller, woman is smaller. Man is strong, woman is weak. Man is master, woman is not.
Feminism BTFO
>R.A.P.E.
>(Revolt Against Penis Envy)
>Contributing Toward an Understanding of >Male/Female Harmony
idabby.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/43/

The Foundation for Exploration by Sean Goonan

/pol/ is a disease that is leaking out of its containment board

Certain stuff is discredited by biology. But at the same time biology is not a guide or justification of behaviour and culture.
Still, I wish they would stop being so biophobic, there is a lot to be learned from biology and how to actually improve women's lives. And biology comes with a dose of healthy, but harsh, realism. It will help them understand why men are the way men are.

Besides that I wish they would stop acting as if all women are angels. Women exploit men and other women too. Nature is conflict, exploitation and cooperation.

>biology isn’t a guid for culture
culture is downstream from biological structure and function, it has the same status as minds and thoughts. its a product, not a mechanism. It can’t do much of anything

I mean a guide in the sense of a handbook how to behave. Of course it guides behaviour and culture.

If that is what you mean.

There is no guide, nothing can instruct people to do anything in the way of behavior. its all biological. You can’t instill values, those values are genetic. You’re talking about a set of nonexistent objects. There can’t be a separate non-biological “guidebook” for cultural organization. We are techno-capitalist because of the species biology, we are progressive or racist because biology, you’re going to say what you will in response to this reply because of your biology. there is no such thing as agents or agency, you’re a helpless witness to reality and nothing else. Im sorry i have no idea what you’re even suggesting here unless you’re just retreating into ethereal notions of some kind of non-physical protocol that can be constructed and preserved separate from biology.

you don't need a book to hate women OP, just be yourself

I get it I get it, everything is biology. But we are behaviorally plastic. We are capable of making decisions.
Our biology can be expressed in different ways.

We are techno-capitalist because a few powerful people decided to make us that way.

This argument is blatant conflicted nihilism and should be disregarded.

Open your eyes dude the world is the way it is because of decision making that could have been changed.

>year of our lord two thousand and seventeen
>being this reductionist

wew

>we are behaviorally plastic
no
>we can make decisions
no neuropschology contradicts this, behavioral genomics contradicts this. brains are mechanisms, there is no agent, there is no we. its an archaic term, we/us/I. You don’t understand the field you’re trying to into
>Our biology can be expressed in different ways
mechanistically sure, you can’t will that you are a different way. a person with genetics that predispose them to sexual assault or violence is fucked forever, they have to get nuked with anti-psychotics for their whole life. you believe something that doesn’t apply to current year science anymore. Im disappointed i met another naive bio nerd

spotted the turbobugman

It's like someone read nineteenth century polemics and tried to emulate them without having the necessary substance.
>lol lemme personify Woman and Man
>not gonna do anything with it though

Is there anything good about men?
Free Women, Free Men: Sex, Gender, Feminism
Are Men Obsolete?: The Munk Debate on Gender

the titles are subterfuge

You clearly already know what you think or feel on the subject, so why would you read works that confirm what you already believe?

Wouldn't it be better for you to read works that take a feminist stance?

Then you can criticize them yourself. This would do much better in buttressing your beliefs than reading books that are the equivalent of a mental mirror.

Seduction by jean baudrillard

OP here. Very good point and will take on board.

/r/feminism is a disease that is leaking out of its containment subreddit

Check out Elizabeth Fox-Genovese, she's a historian and a proponent of conservative feminism. At various points she critiques what you're no-doubt responding to and provides an alternative. Barbara Duden, another historian is worth a look as well for similar reasons. Camille paglia is worth checking out as yet another feminist critic of feminism.

Some other, more canonical feminist writers to read: Judith Butler, Susan Bordo, Wendy Brown. Avoid stuff like Roxanne Gay who writes for self-congratulatory mouth breathers.

Ivan Illich's book "Gender" is great -though it's somewhat outside the scope of what you're looking for. Ditto Christopher Lasch's "women and the common life". I mention Lasch and Illich because they're two thinkers who detest a lot of what /pol/ orthodoxy is responding too, but they don't lapse into reductionist jews/frankfurt school/gays/women did it.

>Camille paglia

Definitely one of the best critiquers out there.