"I read the bible."

>"I read the bible."

>i only read scientific technical texts

>I am the Bible

True, you never stop reading it. The past tense implies you can finish.

Muh living document

>"I think Jews should lend money to the goyim at exorbitant interest rates, because usury is wrong."

Those rules only apply to other Jews. Non-Jews aren't people.

>7rSr7Da.png
go back there

oy vey

Number 6 doesn't seem to be on topic.

>the Talmud is not a series of legalistic debates where rabbis over the course of thousands of years have to represent every possible scenario and often are debating hypotheticals to get to the root of a particular stipulation or subtlety that concerns an interesting ethical question
>reading the Talmud like a rule book and not a book of debate and legal theory is what smart people do
>Jews actually believe these straw man representations of their legal debate tome
lying is fun, and being a fascist means lying all day and night

Ok, I checked all these, here's what I found:

1. This phrase doesn't exist in Sanhedrin 59a
2. This phrase doesn't exist in Avodah Zarah 26b
3. Mostly correct, but the image confuses the Torah (Law) with the Talmud. A more accurate translation is:
"A gentile who engages in Torah study is liable to receive the death penalty"
or
"A heathen who studies the Torah deserves death"
However, this is the opinion of one rabbi, the tractate goes on to state the views of other rabbis who disagree
4. There is no Talmud tractate called "Libbre David"
5. There is no Talmud tractate called "Libbre David"
6. This phrase doesn't exist in Yevamot 11b
7. "Shabout Hag." seems to be a poor transliteration of Shevuot, but "6d" is an impossible citation as there are only #a and #b pages in Talmud tractates
8. There is no Talmud tractate called "Hilkkoth Axum", X1 is an impossible citation in any case
9. There is no Talmud tractate called "Hilkkoth Axum", X1 is an impossible citation in any case
10. There is no Talmud tractate called "Choschen Hamm", 388,15 is an impossible citation in any case
11. There is no Talmud tractate called "Choschen Hamm", 266,1 is an impossible citation in any case
12. There is no Talmud tractate called "Szaaloth-Utszabot"
13. There is no Talmud tractate called "Baba Necia", 114,6 is an impossible citation in any case
14. There is no Talmud tractate called "Simeon Haddarsen", 56-D is an impossible citation in any case
15. There is no Talmud tractate called "Nidrasch Talpioth", 225-L is an impossible citation in any case
[...]

[cont]
16. Partly correct, but a poor translation. A more accurate translation is:
"Therefore, with regard to a female gentile child who is three years and one day old, since she is fit to engage in intercourse at that age, she also imparts impurity as one who experienced ziva."
or
"It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux."
As you can see from the above, the quote is about ritual impurity of children above a certain age, not condoning rape of children (although the claim a three year old is sexually capable is still very questionable!)
17. There is no Talmud tractate called "Gad. Shas.", 2:2 is an impossible citation in any case
18. B,5 is an impossible citation. Assuming it means 5b, that phrase doesn't exist in Avodah Zarah 5b.
19. There is no Talmud tractate called "Choszen Miszpat", 388 is an impossible citation in any case.
20. There is no Talmud tractate called "Choszen Miszpat", 348 is an impossible citation in any case.

as I said here their whole thing is lying excessively and then refusing to debate with you when you point out they fabricated their evidence. They're psychopathic in nature, their hatred is pathological and would not function properly if they were held to standards of evidence acceptable in a court of law. Again the Talmud is a series of arguments many different rabbinical authorities have made for thousands of years, Jews being neurotic geniuses like to debate weird thought experiments and particularities or contingencies or possiblities that could occur from accepting certain premises. The reason they're such excellent lawyers is because of this willingness to spend countless hours debating minutiae. The average Salo Forum or /pol/ user is incapable of admitting this or understanding it depending on the viciousness of their ressentiment or the stupidity which nature has afflicted them with. 90% of these infographics are filled with black propaganda lies. You shouldn't even validate what they say, they absolutely refuse to tell the truth or to sit here and volley with you. I've pointed out that the Federal Reserve funamentally does not work the way they claim it does and have shown with my own data, charts and research that the world financial system is not and couldn't possibly be jewish. They immediately call me a kike and run away after they rally their /pol/niggers to them. Do not give them the time of day, call them /pol/ niggers because they hate being called that and move on. They are the equivalent of afrocentrists, they lie and are schizophrenic and power hungry. Everything they accuse jews of is projection, white supremacists have incredible rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, drug abuse and psychopathy.

Nice wall of text.

wtf I hate reading now

Where did you find the source?

Daily reminder that empirical truths are not the only type of truths and in fact religious truths are more real than empirical truths in fact they are hyperreal so HA checkmate atheists.

it's over truth is FINISHED

Science BTFO

S-so this is the power of Peterson-sama? Impressive.

lol communism will fail