When will this fuck release some new stuff already?

when will this fuck release some new stuff already?

I wrapped a newspaper 'round my head
So I looked like I was deep
I said some mumbo-jumbo, then...

He wraps it around his head like that to contain his mind blowing knowledge

And his anxiety sweats...

that's literally it.There will never be anymore fiction published by DFW.

>tfw you'll never get to see his writing mature

Probably soon, his last novel came out in 2011, so he's probably been working on something

>DFW
>Ashbery
>Gass

WHEN WILL IT END

Did you hear the one about when they opened up Beethoven's tomb and he was in there erasing stuff from some hand-written sheet music?

They were perplexed, and so they said to him, 'Herr Beethoven, what are you doing?'

Hang on for a while, OP.

And so but then he looked up at them and said, 'Oh, this? I'm just decomposing, is all.'

i should've known better than to laugh at this

the boy named david
afraid of shadows on his screen
he used his belt to fight them
and in opposing ended
the lives of many years
he wrought upon the pages
now rots upon his grave

>tfw you got the crystal ball

Happy Birthday Ludwig

What?

HE SAID
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUDWIG

It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user. You're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. And you're going to like someone new and then they're going to die. It never ends, user...

i mean eventually i die so theres something to look forward to

This thread reminds me of a post about Pynchon and DFW being the same fucking guy.

The next night we ate whale.