The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

I've finished reading this for the first time today, quite the sinister little book. After more than 100 years since it's publication what is Veeky Forums verdict on it? Hoax or a scary prediction of the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prague_Cemetery
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
youtube.com/watch?v=7bh9xQ0i2bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both

Both? Explain your reasoning?

While its a fabrication the spirit of its message is totally correct

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prague_Cemetery

>While its a fabrication the spirit of its message is totally correct

oh yeah. "nobody likes a smartass!" - Bordini, "the last remake of beau geste"

But how would you explain the Jewish overrepresentation in the USA political and economic elite? Don't know about Europe though.

There's never been any definitive proof that it was a hoax. Jews have been squealing for decades that it is but as anyone whose grown up with the internet should know that is just what jews do regardless of the verity of the allegation against them.

I only mean its a fabrication in that Jews didn't actually write it, although its totally representative of what they're up to

I think it's a fabrication only because Jews are too clever to put this shit down in writing. There's no need to when they all know what the deal is

The fact that whole sections of it are lifted from the satirical Machiavelli and Montesquieu dialogue shows that it's a forgery.

>it's not real but it's still real
Nazi logic, everyone

The message is real the author is not. Hope that's not too complex for your mulatto Leftist brain

Maybe they didn't think it would be released? That is I think the general consensus among those who believe it could be legit.

I've never seen evidence of that. But you're a kike trying to disrupt any talk of your tribe, I know that much.

Jews are ideally situated for success in America because of their culture. They are perfectly optimized to get ahead in capitalism. It's not a big conspiracy. It's more analogous to natural selection as opposed to intelligent design -- local examples of ethnic nepotism notwithstanding.

>if you have to be a leftist to despise nazism
Nice try amerimutt.

>But how would you explain the Jewish overrepresentation in the USA political and economic elite?

Their higher IQ for one.
>tfw when you realize all your poltard arguments about exterminating niggers could similarly be used by Jews against whites.

>Being Jew aware means you're a Nazi

This used to be common opinion for millenia for a reason

There's far more Whites with genius level IQ than Jews with a competitive level. Like by several exponents

As long as you include their penchant for lying and cheating the goyim as a part of that culture, sure. But jewish nepotism is hardly "localized"; it has infected every white-created institution in the west, most of which are now jewish ethnic rackets.

There's more chinks than whites and they have a higher average IQ.

And I'm sure there's many nigs who have a much higher IQ than you.
Genocide rhetoric isn't about cherry picking the elite in a group, it's about demographic averages.
You probably have a folder full of literal 9.5/10 white girls with "save the white race" written on them and that's what you think you're saving, lol.

It's limited to verbal IQ though. And this: There is a lot more to the equation than IQ, of course.

>Genocide rhetoric

You mean like the anti-white, white is a social construct, pro-replacement immigration rhetoric jews dish out on a daily basis?

Higher average but far lower standard deviation. Hence why they make good technicians but rarely ever perform at a high level

They're just using the /pol/ playbook. If an argument is right then it's right, whosoever argues it.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Would dismiss it as a hoax if Jews didn't sperg out so much about it. These people behavior is strange really. You talk with someone how the sinking of the Titanic made way to the creation of the Federation reserve and they scream anti-semitism and I'm like, what?

>And I'm sure there's many nigs who have a much higher IQ than you

Stastically improbable. After a certain threshold the graph dictates ridiculous uncertainty. Like one in a trillion

>self defense is morally equivalent to murder

Jews have been doing that for decades, long before there was ever a pol, because jews are the kings of genocide. Nearly every holiday of theirs celebrates the genocide of non-jews, which is ever the more reason for whites to remove them.

That particular book might be a hoax, but anyone who seriously studies the Jewish question would arrive at similar conclusions

Not really,its already point it out in this thread that it was a hoax,directly and literaly copy-paste tier hoax.
I am not particulary fond with jews, and any race for that matter

>I am not particulary fond with jews, and any race for that matter
*tips fedora*

Then post proof. As far as I've seen there's never been anything definitive on showing it to be a hoax, there have only been a lot of jews claiming it is, and jews are well-known liars.

whatever you believe is true, is true. you don’t need to know anything or prove anything. if its compelling and you have audience just push it until
you have the stength to crus people who oppose you. if you believe jews run all the banks and are “overrepresented” in politics and that “overrepresented” doesn’t mean overachieving but means nepotism or jewish mind tricks. then its true, and you should just run with it.

I see no reason to care about the truth. after all its all simulacra and if this is your sim you want to live out, why not? why not, just claim whatever. as iq and g trend downwards in whyte populations and people become desperate because of automation, err, jewish technomancy just continue saying this stuff until you can leverage it for status and wealth. seriously, just believe whatever you want and if its plausible to you, and you can trust your gut can’t you, just run with it.

Good luck user, God speed

The interesting parts were plagiarized, read Joly's 'Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu' instead

Okay PostModern Man Of Language Deconstruction For The Advancement Of A Particular Narrative (ontologically, philosophically, morally alien to humanity itself)

What I mean is that I love all races, happy?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
I mean do you want anothter source, perhaps a alt right ehit obvious biased opinion tiwardd semitism I am afraidf I can't do that

>too retarded to spell
>links to Wikipedia
Some of us have intellectual standards, buddy.

>happy?

That is far better, yes. Praise Jesus

hey man its not my fault that Anglos, Jews and Germanics created a hyperreality to trap the world population inside of for all time. Im not even discouraging you all. Go ahead, advance whatever you want. I hold no strong views on any of this stuff. The way I see it, if you can push a narrative by all means. Might is right amirite??

I gain nothing from unfalsifiable conspiracies so I don't care about it.

Offtopic but I'm absolutely amazed by how brainwashed people can be. You could show them definitive proof and they'd still say it's not true. My country is a former communist country and you have communist apologists who refuse to face reality. Their mother or daughter could be raped by a communist in front of them and they'd still proclaim the party line. It's scary.

no dude its true, don’t you see!? people keep saying it is, so it is. didn’t you see the picture and the posts in this thread and on /pol/ its true! you’re just not seeing the truth, open your eyes its true!

>people keep saying it is, so it is.
No, people are asking you to prove it isn't, shlomo.

>I gain nothing from unfalsifiable conspiracies

What is intuitive explanative power.
I love how some people are such good goys they refuse to even consider the mere POSSIBLE implications of the Jewish question being correct

>What is intuitive explanative power
A string of nonsensical words.

Bulgaria? Romania?

The Protocols is a falsified work, but the only thing that really sticks out in my head as a largely unsolved question is that why were the jews so frequently distrusted by everyone over 2000 years? Their lack of nation? I think there was some undercurrent of truth to all of the frivolous jewish conspiracy. I think it's mostly due to their tribalism.

The only thing that tempts me toward the JQ or related conspiracy theories is the historical reality that Jews have been despised, persecuted, and exiled in every society that has hosted them. It's like the saying "if you smell shit everywhere you go, check your shoes"

>It's simply a conspiracy and that's that!
>If you dare to simply consider the possibility you're insane.

The broadminded individual considers all possibilities.

>A string of nonsensical words

No it isn't you fucking retard. If you knew someone liked you, despite it being non-falsifiable would it not be easier to understand their behavior better than if you had no idea?
Use your brain you fucking dullard

Nice synchronicity bruh

>prove that the unsubstantiated claim that’s almost certainly not true is false
>hah the burden of proof is on you!
you’ve got me mein kamaraden, i cannot prove that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is not true, i also can’t prove that Das Kapital is not true or that the Nikayas aren’t true or the Vedas or the Torah. I accept all of these as gospel.

Thank you for this lesson in logic today. I didn’t know that you could make a claim, scream about it a lot and then go “heh prove its not true ‘insert whatever slur’ or else it must be! if you can’t prove its not true then it is!” i think you’ve handily defeated the performative but ultimately PERNICIOUS SOPHISTRY i was using to obfuscate the not at all Tsarist secret police fabrication that is THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION it needn’t matter that its probably the most cartoonish thing every put to paper that purports itself to be true

>Use your brain
I am by questioning information that is given to me as self-evidently true because "you should intuitively know it." My intuition tells me otherwise. If you could share an example of convincing solid reasoning from the book then I'm willing to change my mind.

One chatted with a Romanian girl whose parents were party members who fled the overthrow. She was convinced that Ceaucescu wasn't so bad and did a lot of good for the people. How do you even argue with people like that?

>you should intuitively know it

Changing the goal posts, I never suggested that. Your ridiculous lapse of logic was suggesting there is no utility in accepting a certain interpretation because it may be unfalsifiable which is batshit retarded

When it comes to people's lives, there is no justifiable utility in accepting such an interpretation.

>i cannot prove that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is not true

No shit, so shut up.

Absolute nonsense. Would you ever claim there is no utility to an African American being aware of racism? What is the difference here?

You are deluding yourself for the sake of comfortable horse-blinders from harsh reality

>makes a thread that’s obviously an attempt to assert that a text most scholars accept is fake, is real
>even other whyte supremacists say its probably false
>i even grant you that i don’t care either way, and you can believe whatever you want
>you get upset and then demand that i prove that a text that’s almost certainly a fabrication from the Tsarist secret police or Russian nationalist agitators is actually false
>There is no way to definitively prove a text constructed by a group of anonymous nationalits/secret police is a fabrication because if it was it was almost certainly made clandestinely and everyone who made it would face serious backlash if it was found out to be false
>the book itself reads like a cartoonish charicature of how a hated group thinks, to the point where most people start laughing while reading it
>the book almost reads like a description of how capitalists view workers but whatever
>whole tracts from the book are copied almost verbatim from other authors texts
>there are strong theories about which people probably forged it but again this was 100 years ago in Tsarist russia an agrarian state that experienced serious tumult and again it was created clandestinely as black propaganda so there’s little chance of finding a red handed suspect
>even your own people, the /pol/lacks don’t talk about it because it looks like its a forgery and reads like propaganda to most people
>by the exact same logic you are holding me to i can claim the torah and vedas and nikayas are real and true
>i could also claim the Trump dossier is real and the accusations about epstein are true, with no evidence because it seems true to me
>i could also say that Das Kapital is true and that the communist version of events during the Reichstag fire are true using the same type of “””logic”””
>oh look you can’t definitively PROVE that the obvious fabrication is a fabrication
>so shut up so me and my friends can do exactly what you said we’d do, scream and congregate attracting a large enough mass of evil minded, guillable or stupid people to get wealth or status or influence out of it
>DEFEATED
i yield to you good sir, you are far too powerful a wit and your RHETORIC is absolutely legendary, a cunning like i’ve never before crossed paths with. I hope some day i’ll learn to /pol/ logic and copy other people’s ideas as well as you, my dear whyte supremcist, fascist, racial imperialist, genocidal, racist friend

Okay, well share an example of something from the book that you think is valuable, if it means that much to you.

Yeah, Ceausescu was loved so much that he was the only commie leader that was shot to death on TV. My father said it perfectly, "The people who loved Ceausescu are the people who profited from his regime."

I'm speaking of the Jewish question in general. One example that is of use is for white males interested in their own careers to focus their efforts on companies with white leadership and if they want to be published do so with white presses as the cards are stacked against you in the nepotistic rat nests of Jewish organizations

>Hoax or a scary prediction of the future?

How can you ask this question having read the book itself? It claims to be the minutes of a high level meeting of Jews of which no evidence exists outside of this one document which just happned to be discovered by an Ultra Nationalist group in Russia (who could find no other documents) during the middle of the anti Jewish riots and persecutions which killed thousands.

Thats the just the background let alone the style and content of the text.

That's not proof.

>anti Jewish
That means pro-normal, especially in the context of Soviet Russia where jews made up most of the ruling class and used their power to murder millions of Russians.

What's wrong with nepotism?

Think of it as a Post-Modern performance

Fucking everything when its directly against you

/pol/ utterly btfo once again

If you're replying to /pol/, /pol/ has already won

This

Even in the middle ages they were shoehorned into finance for their unique position as people who didn't have to obey catholic anti-usury laws

Their multi-ethnicity resulted in them picking up useful phenotypes and alleles from all over the world

Their historical oppression has kept them on their toes and only reinforced their "nepotism" (what cultural or ethnic group isn't nepotistic?)

even now, anti-semitic Veeky Forums culture is something that Jews not only see, but recognize as a threat. Why would they respond by behaving the way the anti-semites want them to? The conspiracies of Jewish control have 3 notable effects on Jews:

1) Make them repulsed by anti semitism
2) Make them want to prove the theories wrong by enforcing bonds with other cultures
3) Say "fuck it" and become even more nepotistic and insular, y'know, the "wear it like a badge of pride" theory of dealing with your enemy's slanders

This is only natural and is how every cultural group responds to such allegations. Why wouldn't you protect your tribe? And at the same time, why must we make stupid sweeping generalizations? Attack individuals! If you find a certain person nepotistic, greedy, conspiratorial, what-have-you, say so. No need to apply it to everyone they've ever associated with. That's how morons think. It's amazing how some people are rugged individualists until it comes to blame, then they become collectivists.

>That's not proof
When assessing historical issues like this you cant have a proof in the same sense you can in mathematics or chemistry. All you can have the accumulation of evidence for and against that point.

Given the information I showed you do you think that this document is legitimately the record of a meeting produced by a group of individuals known as the Learned Elders of Zion?

>That means pro-normal, especially in the context of Soviet Russia where jews made up most of the ruling class and used their power to murder millions of Russians.

You know that this document and the programs happened in 1903 right? 15 years before the rise of communism and whilst the State of Russia was in complete control of the Tzar.

What you're missing is that none of that disputes the fact they are an existential threat to Western Civilization and must be exterminated.
You're right though there's no conspiracy, they act the way they do simply because its their rodent brained nature

I mean, everyone is subject to it at some point. Every strong culture becomes it too. Doesn't really explain how it's wrong.

In this context I was speaking specifically to an user on how the knowledge of Jewish activity would be personally value to an *individual*.

Regardless if you're such a disingenuous cretin you actually need the issue with nepotism spelt out for you its a despicable undermining of all possibility of meritocracy which is contrary to the interest of all of society who benefits when the best person is selected for a given role. Be it productively or creatively.
Thank the high heavens Shakespeare got to write for the public before the position would be given to Schlomo Weinstein's half-witted nephew

Okay goys
we concede
all jooz are a problem
what do you do

how do you enforce a worldwide genocide of an amorphous diasporous multinational multiethnic elite nepotistic leviathan network with no consistently identifiable characteristics, especially when most sensible people would renounce your for advocating such a thing, let alone trying to carry it out in an era with cell phone cams, etc.

you're fucking stupid
jews are here to stay
what's disappearing is:

Same way we gassed six million of them last time. One train load at a time.

It was debunked by one guy who was also a Jew.

especially when most sensible people would renounce your for advocating such a thing, let alone trying to carry it out in an era with cell phone cams, etc.

The whole nation roundly despised charlottesville

imagine if nazis actually started trying to do real shit

American Fascism is roundly, ironically anti-nazi

(but pro imperialism and genocide, esp. of muslims, asians)

Isn't nationalism a form of nepotism? You seem to hold contradictory stances on this.

>muh holohoax
retard

It's everyone's rodent brained nature

What most people comment on after reading the Protocols is how nearly everything in it turned out to be true. In the absence of any proof whatsoever to show it to be false, it is far more reasonable for one to fall on the side of it being true.

Our civilization, cultures and race. I mean if you have no problem in the merger of Africa and Europe and think such union can carry the torch of progress...

>jews are here to stay

In your entire sick history, that has never been the case and will not be in the future either. Jews are a human plague and are never allowed to stay in one place for long.

>especially when most sensible people would renounce your for advocating such a thing, let alone trying to carry it out in an era with cell phone cams, etc.

Yeah and people would have said the exact same thing about Germans before the rise of Nazism.
Turns out sensibility isn't quite what you'd like it to be.

When people wake up again muh phone cameras won't do you any good, people will watch and laugh.

>Isn't nationalism a form of nepotism?

No because ideally a nation should be a self contained unit. Within that unit people are ideally rewarded justly to their achievements. This is not the case with Jews where they rather exploit interior networks to leach off the productivity of a greater people.

Never has salt mining antisemites been easier

>your entire sick history

He actually thinks I'm a jew

>He actually thinks I'm a jew

Better safe than sorry

Evola was right to say the vast majority of anti-semites are too superficial to actually pose a thread to the Jews.

A bloodline / family is also a self contained unit, in which people are given the opportunity to do right by their lineage. You're not making a strong enough case against nepotism.

It's almost like you didn't read the adjectives used. My whole point is your sick pipe dream can't be enforced, not that you don't want it. Your response is full of passion, but lacks intellectual substance. Characteristic of most reactionary thought, desu. Right wingers always claim stoicism with a screech.

>You're not making a strong enough case against nepotism.

According to who, your Jew court? Get fucked
Nepotism is not to be favored even when involving families, as important the unit is for personal development, trust and meaning you'll find no one on /pol/ defending the disgusting self promotion of the Clinton's and Bushes

>it's all their fault!
>we have to do an-
You can do all you want after you go back to europe. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. How is this hard to get?

>According to who, your Jew court? Get fucked

Whites keep doing to everyone (native americans, blacks, indians, asians) exactly what they accuse jews of doing

meanwhile jews advocate multiculturalism and are friendly, xenophilic and integrative

no wonder they are winning, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=7bh9xQ0i2bw

Amerindians have demonstrated a higher development rate compared to europeans. In other words, Amerindians have demonstrated better civilization potential compared to europeans. Time to deal with the facts.

>My whole point is your sick pipe dream can't be enforced

Its brewing, its in the works. You do realize how implausible it used to be to have a conversation on this matter in middle class society twenty years ago before the internet became mainstream. Now how often do you find yourself engaging with these thoughts, weekly? Daily?
Regular people are seeing the limitations of figures like Trump and their frustration will continue to boil. Thanks to websites like this the narratives of counter-semitism will continue to be normalized and in turn people like Bannon will be able to feel more comfortable hinting and discussing the problem of the Jew.
Resentment will grow and what you take today to be a fringe pathos found only on /pol/ will become increasingly the common man.

All that will be needed then is a leader to rise as he will

You're complaining that Jews run a tight ship. I thought part of the "Jewish problem" was globalism, i.e. the open borders, which let Jews in in the first place? Something doesn't add up here.

Irrelevant to the matter at hand