Board recommendations

Let's improve this shitty chart faggots

/cm/ - death in venice
/an/ - peter singer, st. francis, anything but that foer faggot
Veeky Forums - homo faber

/lgbt/: Petronius- Satyricon

/tv/: Marshall McLuhan- Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man

/mu/ is probably outdated now that Neutral Milk Hotel is no longer the board mascot.

>neutral milk hotel is no longer the board mascot
I'd say it still is, but what do you think is the mascot now

/b/: some shitty picture book drawn by an special-needs kid in a k-6 school.

/mlp/ - 120 Days of Sodom
/hc/ - The Cat in the Hat
/diy/ - Atlas Shrugged
/trv/ - Gulliver's Travels
/co/ - Watchmen

>/pol/ not Revolt Against the Modern World
Accurate.

>tfw no /rs/ anymore

/hm/ - Teleny

Either Kanye's Bleached Asshole, or a metalhead from /pol/ calling anyone who disagrees with him a soyboy.

Where is the /x/ books?

this is some old shit where'd you find it

>Veeky Forums
r-rude
I recommend this instead.

/mu/ is probably now a book on teaching swimming because people like death grips for some reason

oblomov is one of my favourite books of all time but let's be honest...Veeky Forums's recommendation should be Infinite Jest

This is nu-/pol/
None of them have ever read a book without pictures

>/soc/:

Influence by Cialdini

>/pol/:

Decline of the West by Spengler

>Veeky Forums:

Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!

the carnegie book should be Veeky Forums's

the Veeky Forums book is dostoyevsky's the gambler

Currently reading Gravity's rainbow, I don't know where you guys derive your enjoyment from. The prose is elliptical and abstruse; cynical, caricature-like characters engage in a farce of sorts spiced with lewd puns and jokes (shit-eating, horse-fucking: the usual lot). Does it get any better?

>/pol/ Decline of the West by Spengler

This Hitler is brainlit tier

change /pol/ to either Revolt against the Modern World or Decline of the West

Let's be honest, /pol/ doesn't read. If they did the whole website wouldn't be so damn sub-literate.

Spengler would take a big poo poo on /pol/. Evola would probably find their 'youthful, anarchic energies' interesting or something but would nevertheless recoil in disgust. Yes, that's probably more of a reason for recommendation than for exclusion, but my main gripe is I don't like Spengler being almost completely associated and identified with /pol/. Say what you will about the quality of his historical determinism and social criticism, it goes against his spirit and demeans the man's legacy.

Pynchon isn't very good he just has a cult meme following it's why he's in the meme trilogy desu they're all memes

>Let's be honest, /pol/ doesn't read
Rude!
There is a book thread about once or so per week.
It is the only place on the entire board where everyone isn't a fucking retard and you don't get sucked into autistic arguments whether neo liberlism is the same thing as fascism or if Hiters vortex math combined with Tesla's inventions (hidden by the gubbernment) will help create the ethno state.

What about Veeky Forums?

>tripfag sperging about about /pol/ unelicited

/pol/ actually hate Spengler and Evola because ultimately they're pessimists who believe the decline is unstoppable and irreversible. /pol/ wants to keep fighting and engaging in activism.

Happy to see Jerry Spinelli's finally made it. Needs more Burroughs, though.

>unelicited

Das Kapital

/pol/ should be For My Legionaries

Veeky Forums - The Science of Getting Rich Magic in Minutes: 10 Simple Steps to Transform Your Health, Wealth, and Success Starting Today

bump

someone make the images

Naked Lunch is the best you could come up with for /b/? Really?

Name a more random book

How about Ass-Goblins of Auschwitz?

>Veeky Forums
>the picture of dorian grey

My addition (bottom right).

kel

Why the fuck would anyone save that image?

the /ic/ one annoys the hell out of me because Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man is not in any way about painting just because it has the words portrait and artist in it. I can't think of a better one but off the top of my head, The Picture of Dorian Gray? At least the picture in that one is a literal picture...