Why is April the cruelest month?

why is that woman so ugly?
sometimes there's no good answer

It promises warmth and spring but usually just ends up being chilly and rainy for most of it.

Why did you post this here
Quads of emotional violence

The Wasteland

My Dad died in April. That's probably what he was talking about.

thanks user. that was my ex wife.

Keke well randomly posting a quote out of context is a very Wasteland thing to do

Congratulations.

i hope you mean on the divorce. That is worthy of congratulations; the bitch was evil and crueler than April.

I was born in April

Definitely on the divorce, I don't know you, but I'm sure you can do better than someone who looks like a crossdressing 12 year old.

i am attracted to girls who look like boys. She had less than A cups and spooning was always a disappointment and a confusion because I had no place to put my hands.

Hey for real though, I hope the future turns out better for you.

i am writing poems that rhyme with parabellum. Please, send more hope.

>do better than someone who looks like a crossdressing 12 year old
>implying there is anything better
I'll have her (him (her)), user.

She's a lesbian now.

Id smash

>married to user
>they divorce
>'she's Lesbos now'

I know some people are bad at sex but holy fuck user..

>She's a lesbian now.
top zoz

I'm sorry user. My mom died this year on April, it really is a shitty month.

She was a lesbian before I showed up. It was something she would commonly bring up as an excuse not to do certain things, and then do then anyway.

taxes deadline
at least in the free world

Because beautiful flowers are blooming from fields fertilized by the corpses of the writer's friends and countrymen

Because it's heavy with hope. Emily Dickinson took down Chaucer on this point long before Eliot begged to differ.

I met this girl on Valentine's Day, fucked her in May. She found out about April, so she chose to march.
Damn another broken heart.

Because u have to eat little dried tubers

You willingly married a bisexual/lesbian? You kind of had to figure something was going on

Because April is mid-spring - the lush, verdant, humming hills and forests are buzzing and brimming with life. It is a joyous, sun-happy segment in the year - and it happened in spite of the First World War, where millions of young men were butchered for nothing. Whole surnames were forever obliterated in the war, as the only males possessing the names were cut to pieces in places like Ypres and Verdun. The line is Eliot's way of emphasizing the cruel and almost insulting fact that is nature's indifference to and independence of man.