If a black man can understand Kant, why can't you?

If a black man can understand Kant, why can't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCB6S7aqYqUvCJSIIZ9T837w
youtube.com/watch?v=H65QAaLvQhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if OP understood Kant he would know not all men are made equal

Anyone can understand Kant, it's just painfully boring.

This nigga understands shit. Hes just holding a book in his right hand thats all.

I just Kant.

That's his left hand. The image is mirror flipped. He's making a commentary about sense perception and how it doesn't correspond with reality.
>you stupid fucking cracker

Does he have a mirror flipped version of the book, world map and quotes on the wall justified right-to-left to go with it?

yer name is toby

You can run from Kant. But you Kant run from reality.

What did you mean by "even black man", stupid whytebread crakka?

Kant was black

yep just look at this physiognomy, there's no doubt

If a loser like OP can't understand Kant, why can't you?

>holding kant is understanding kant
anyone can read any book and even spout platitudes but that doesnt mean they actually understand it. Now, i dont know who this nigger is and he may well be tyrone de heidegone but i doubt it. Even most white people fail to understand basic things. Heck, at my university half the people in the philosophy society actually tgink nietzsche advocates nihilism.

Is Kant Snoke?

Go take a look, then judge
youtube.com/channel/UCB6S7aqYqUvCJSIIZ9T837w

Well, does he understand kant?
youtube.com/watch?v=H65QAaLvQhE

but i do get kant. also outliers are a thing

>nietzsche advocates nihilism

He does.

I got five minutes in and he started talking about the thing in itself-in-terms of atomism which shows he doesn't have a clue what Kant was talking about

>the thing in itself-in-terms

*the thing-in-itself in terms

Huh? He defined forms atomically precisely to illustrate the fact that the nature of the thing-in-itself is beyond the confines of rationalism.

Which is completely missing the point. I don't think you understand Kant yourself

would you like to explain

That the atomic nature of material is still completely within the domains of the sensible and is no way necessarily closer to the thing-in-itself than if we were to speak of Platonic ideals

you're an absolute retard. What you said here does not contradict my observation, or the youtube creator's sophomoric, but sufficient grasp of Kant. I redirect you to my original post , then back to the video.

You're only missing the entire point of Kant's purely negative conception of noumena but alright

If I am, you have failed to shed light on it in your previous post which merely confirmed you didn't understand the youtuber's understanding of Kant, my contention with your objection and ultimately I suspect your own understandng of Kant.

As is your wont

I'm not black.

This thread isn't really about Kant, but I might as well ask this: should I read Kants groundworks of the metaphysic of morals first, or can I get straight into the critique of practical reason? I have read the first Critique of course, but I'm not sure if the groundworks are essential before I jump into his ethics

If a black man can play professional sports and get a phd in mathematics at MIT, why can't you?

Because I can't get a sports scholarship and have the administration manipulate my grades

I could, why can't you, brainlets?

>manipulate grades in an MIT PhD program

KEK. Nice cop out, kiddo. I'd be surprised if you could play sports at the college level and get a BACHELORS in mathematics.

Brainlet.

Hi, brainlets.

Well I definately couldn't play sports you got me there.
But seriously you realize how much a good player is worth to a school? One shadey certificate is a small price to pay for keeping him there seven years