"Duty is the essence of manhood"
-Patton

What is the meaning of manhood for you?

>duty
>essence
>manhood

>duty
something something good goyim

Manhood is power. Even the r9k sperg wants some kind of authority in his miserable life.

responsibility

Actually that is incorrect because I'm NEET and need to justify my existence

what is power for you?
how do you justify your existence?

A meme to cuck betas into servitude.

You soyboys need the milkpill.

Spooks.

For some, depending on their positions, manhood is duty, for others its the power to get those to serve their duty.

>>hurr durr i need more slaves to kill and die for israel. do it or ur a pusssy
>-patton

Telling people like Patton to fuck off.

I am an adult male myself but I like to think my thoughts are without sex. I think true manhood or adulthood is the state achieved where you are living a happy life with minimal stress.

Numale detected

Thanks, got any other wisdom to share?

Yeah, that's what I thought you fucking idiot. Next time don't ever reply to me unless you have something insightful to say. You're the disease that corrupts any community that gains enough popularity to attract the scum of humanity.

Want to prove me wrong? Do so by participating in the discussion that the OP prompted. Otherwise I hope some greater power makes you wind up rotting in a ditch.

If you put as much effort into living as you do your posts then I'm sure you'll get there sooner than you think.

"Let's see how fast this Cadillac can go" - Patton

This.

>only men want power

sure

Patton is amazing.

Mahood is acting within your convictions even when they tell you they're not manly.

Resilience, responsibility, conscience, strength, love, honourable when able, ruthless when needed.

>What is the meaning of manhood for you?
strength/power, being able to make your ideals come true

Pic related
I'm 101% sure this poster is an amerimutt virgin

source pls

Read that as
>Dying is the essence of manhood

Which I would agree. Duty to one's self, the to what is his.

I hope for your sake you're not so confidently wrong in other aspects of your life user

fuckin a bitch.

Duty rooted in conviction.
Power is important two.
Manhood isn't so simple it can be deduced to one thing.

I hope so as well but I probably am.

triggered

correct
calm down you stupid fuck

Manhood is that which sprays essence when your duty hole is pounded.

Dressing up in girl clothes, wig and makeup while shoving a dildo up your assistance before masturbation

Annihilation
faggots always thinking about their orgasms

Disposability. Men will never be precious. That is in essence what you are, the disposable sex. "Duty," "honor," "responsibility," etc are a testament to your disposability. You value "duty," "honor," "responsibility," etc only because we require you to be prepared to kill and be killed for the preservation of the women and children.

It is also a major reason why homosexuals and transsexuals are viewed with so much contempt. It is the contempt we feel when we see a disposable object presume itself to have intrinsic worth. All biological males (traps included) have value only in so far as they do something.

vidya and anime

This. My grandpa was freaking the fuck out on his death bed because he was forced to fight and kill Germans. He was always a nice hardworking man and I was upset knowing he was put in a situation where the consequences likely haunted him for 60+ years. Fuck Israel and fuck manufactured wars.

yes and women have no value at all until a dick is between their legs

>for you
%99 of what people think about duty comes from Kant in 2017 and you'd be retarded to think anyone here has a genuine thought that's different

You could make that argument, but that is exactly counter to what Patton meant. He was very specific in his view that the lives of his soldiers came before everything else. He said somewhere (I can't remember where but I read about it in a just war class) that he would spend as much money and destroy as much property, no matter how sacred, valuable, or culturally important it was, if it meant saving his men.
He did not believe in the disposability of his troops.

manhood is all actions that are not motivated by instant gratification

Partially relevant, read this in Valerius Maximus last night:

>Valourknowsnocaptivity,ignoresdishonourablepatience,thinks submissiontoFortuneworsethananyfate,inventsnewandspectacularwaystoperish,ifanymanperishwhoisextinguishedthus.

Fuck the new dropbox interface

>tfw America will never enter WW3 against NK and Iran, thus leading to a draft and you’re getting called up to defend your country

Suffering, life is truly suffering.

I would say the picture, but I would also say that independence is manhood (could be interpreted as freedom or self-suffuciency)

Standing by your own values, not giving a fuck about outcomes and people's opinions.

>I think true manhood or adulthood is the state achieved where you are living a happy life with minimal stress

>true
>state
>happy
>minimal stress

Is this bait? You're spooked beyond belief.

WINNING

I'm Scandinavian. We have no meaning of manhood.

;_;

Sounds a lot like "Work sets you free", from pic related

Patton only knows about the childish duty to authority. The essence of manhood isn't simply duty -- it's duty to one's will.

best answer in this thread so far
No offense but sounds like your grandpa is a pussy.
Just because nazis used this slogan doesnt mean its not true. Work is love made visible.

Respecting women

Women want power too, but all humans want power in a different way. One person's idea of power might be the ability to control others, while another's might be the ability to have absolute control over oneself. Someone might imagine power to be the absolute accumulation of knowledge, while someone else's idea might be the absolute accumulation of wealth or materials. Manhood, or masculinity, might be power to someone because it is the accumulation of that specific trait. This can either originate naturally, or come from society.

>Just because nazis used this slogan doesnt mean its not true.
True.

Which also implies that just because something is true doesn't mean it can not be used to justify genocides. Just think about it.

I would agree, but the idea that duty is exercised in manufactured wars is laughable.

Easy jabs are for weak men and I can identify you as immature based off that act alone. Perform fellatio on me.

Total self-control.

Sounds like something I would say to a subordinate to get them to do stuff that I would never do

What do you mean?

1. trying my hardest to fulfill my biological purpose as a self replicating meat machine and pass on muh genes
2. doing whatever the fuck I want
3. drinking low quality whiskey and passing out in the bathroom at house parties
4. eating a shitload of meat products because vegetals are for soyeboyes

he told his men this because he needed them to be disposable goons who would charge into the path of flamethrowers and shit when he told them to

go suck your own cock faglord

fpbp

>if I doubt things and ignore them, they don't exist!
To be honest, you do lose them... Works with innocence, sincerity, holiness, mercy, justice...
Every higher value.

I'd say it is courage. Whether you do your duty or go against it, courage is necessary.

The nazis didn't work hard enough to free themselves of the Jews.

Heavy labor with the body.

conviction?

I've tried and I'm not flexible enough, so I must rely on other's mouths to provide the pleasure for me.

"Dying for a lie by machine gun fire is the essence of manhood"
- Papa Patton

That might be the implication, but not the meaning. Your duty is to get rid of lies, as a human being and the image of God.

These anons are right. To be a man is to take responsibility for yourself, the you in your family and in society as well, and whatever that entails.

The mission of each true knight is duty.. nay, it's privilege.

only traitors die in war

Independence

>That's right.

fucking your mom lmao

Mining for (you)s and trying to convince redditors that some version of pizzagate is real

>your convictions even when they tell you they're not manly.
you mean carefully assembled progressive-globalist propaganda [via soy-based beverages]

Can anyone sincerely explain to me why any of the universal human concepts/virtues listed in this thread define manhood?

*burps*

IM PICKLE RIIICK