Why is homosexuality prohibited in all the Abrahamic religions?

cuz it's gay

Because they knew God’s grace couldn’t compete with prostate orgasms.

To prevent infections spreading, same as the thing about shellfish. Now that we've invented Purel it doesn't matter.

>why do religions that prohibit sex other than for the purpose of procreation prohibit sex other than for the purpose of procreation?

There's very religions where homosexuality isn't prohibited, even ones that aren't fixated on procreation.

Homosexuality is the consumption of the self. It has no transcendental status unlike the beauty of heterosexual love and is therefore an affront to God and life.

>There's very
? The fuck brain.

didnt muhammud absolutely pound/stuff boypussy

This is not an explanation, you're just reiterating the dogma.

Likely. Pederesty is still extremely popular in the Islamic world and is encouraged among Jihadis

It is the selfish pursuit of pleasure for the sake of pleasure. Enjoying the most sublime experience life has to offer while accepting none of the responsibility that goes with it.

that didn't make sense at all
heterosex can be just as selfish

because it coincides with polygyny ans is a mental illness

HIV is a bigger responsibily than a baby desu

but god invented homosexuality
god makes no mistakes
right?

read the Phaedrus

Hardly but I will expand. Heterosexuality is the demarcation of the sexual object through the experience of the mother's love. It is by its nature a desire for the mutual affection of a consciousness outside your own in that way it is a total and singular affirmation of life outside the merely otherwise solipsistic nature of desire.

Homosexuality however is a perverse desire to become the mother and please the boy (or otherwise fucked by the father). It is inherently pedophilic and self concerned. Hence why there are no true homosexual love and why they slip through a life of promiscuous exchanges. They are ultimately the self oriented towards itself. Asshole to osophegus.

Because that was common sense at the time.

give some examples of cultures/religions in which homosexuality is not looked down upon

Can be but shouldn't in its authentic ideal

Man I really hate faggots. I remember this one gay kid would always walk home by my buddies house after school. We would always be there playing basketball or hockey and we would yell STUPID FAGGOT and all kinds of shit at him. Then that little fucking queer went and told the teachers at school. They couldn't do anything buy they all say us down to talk to us and shit. We didn't get in trouble but he sure did try. One of his friends came to us and asked us to stop and shit cuz apparently not everyone knew he was gay. Like wtf he was a total fag. His friend told us that he said he was going to kill himself. So we came up with a hilarious way to break it to his parents by calling the cops and saying the kid told us he was going to kill himself lmao. Once again the teachers sat us down to talk about how fucked in the head we are. Apparently his parents didn't know and when his dad found out from the cops his dad kicked Zach out lmao. We never saw him again. Stupid faggot.

>BUHT SKYFAIWY MADE DA HOMOS AND SKYFAIWY IS NEVAH WONG, ISNT DAT WIGHT, FUNDIE?

Free will, moral test
Git gud fagit

Yes but there is the risk (or there is supposed to be at least) of reproduction, or as it is also known: "the only known reason for existence and the method by which the species is continued."

Rhetorical. Without substance. Almost as if you have no actual response.

>One of his friends came to us and asked us to stop and shit cuz apparently not everyone knew he was gay. Like wtf he was a total fag.

Lmao

*but *sat

He specifically said religions that prohibit sex other than for the purpose of procreation you brainlet

nice blog post, faggot

Kys fag

did something similar, dont feel amazing about it, but also whatever i was a kid

Exclusive homosexuality is disadvantageous in a patriarchal society.

I really wish Rome never adopted an Abrahamic religion. They're all very arrogant faiths.
>HURR THIS JEHOVA IS CORRECT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE YOU GO TO HELL DURR
The Greco-Roman mythos was very humble, often times when they encountered other faiths they would point out similarities between their gods and the other people's. And they weren't nearly as uptight about the whole gay thing, much more relaxed people. Hell, Hadrian made his favorite boyfu into a god.

And he'll send them to hell.

Also not a mistake.

Yeah meanwhile they were having women raped by baboons in the Colleseum, so tolerant.
Degenerate shitstain fuck

Yes the whole Colosseum thing was absolutely to do with believing in Jove and not at all to do with it being 2000 years ago

faggots suck but you should be kicked in the throat you sick psychopath
bite down hard as you can on your tongue and swallow psycho

Let's hear some more faggots getting BTFO stories? Also all you actual queers can you say how you got bullied and shit? How does it make you feel knowing you will never be able to achieve as much as a straight person because your gay. It's like the glass ceiling for women. I refuse to hire faggots lmao.

You seriously propose the spectacle had blood sports had no relation or justification in Pagan beliefs?
Disigenous or naive

Lol fuck that kid. Little homo would come to school with eye liner and tight pants and pain his nails black. And he wasn't like the goth kids he was just a fucking queer. You are asking to be made fun of in 2003 by looking like that and acting that way.

lel look at this triggered soy boy

>desire to become the mother and please the boy
>inherently pedophilic

So much bullshit in one post

but why only test homosexuals in this way?
what "moral tests" have the rest of us had to face that are equivalent?

sure you could say that if e.g. you find someone's wallet there is a moral test involved. do your return it or keep the money? (incidentally evidence shows that people who claim to be religious are no more honest than non-religious people in this type of thing)
but it hardly compares to facing a life of constant denial
if it's a test it wasn't set by a fair examiner
or maybe it wasn't set by anyone or anything at all and the "moral test" argument is a load of crap

idiot

well that doesn't sound very forgiving

also who are you to claim you know exactly what god will do?

Dunno lol, Gods will is mysterious

Not an argument

>tfw no conflicted catholic guilt bf

>well that doesn't sound very forgiving

You have to be sorry to be forgiven

he was our friend in elementary school but i think we all knew something was off. he played a lot of tennis. at one point a buddy of mine zipped him in a suitcase as we all screamed at him for being a faggot and i think rolled it down the stairs. then someone made an AIM screenname with his name and the word faggot in it and just bullied his shit. he ended up going to another high school so we didnt see much of him but his mom has accosted both my mom and my dad at the supermakret to blame me and my buddies for ruining her gay kid's life. last time my dad laughed in her face. last i heard he had gotten into drugs and may have tried to neck himself

Everyone will have to live a life of "constant denial" to stay moderate and morally sound, it's perhaps just a matter of degrees.

This, I stop myself from raping little girls you can stop yourself from being a faggot

Wow I'm the guy who called the cops on the faggot but man you are an asshole. You did that to your friend? Wtf is wrong with you lmao.

Fpbp

you keep telling yourself that, literal psychopath

i lived in italy at the time, it wasnt that uncommon desu but yeah i dont feel amazing about it

I thought morality was relative, what's wrong with being a psychopath faggot?

Hehe, forgot your comma.

Obvious bait, but I do have a story. In high school, I was standing by my lockers with my friends (they're people you hang out with and mutually enjoy each other's company if you're unfamiliar, which I assume most of you are) and this guy who always, for lack of a better word, "fussy" accidentally brushed his hand against my ass. I feigned outrage and said "(Guy's name), did you just touch my butt?!" He got all redfaced and annoyed. Naturally for the next couple weeks my friends and I would relentlessly torture him about about being a serial butt-toucher, and he would always get pissed and deny it. We would just say things like "Methinks the butt-toucher doth protest too much!" and run to stand with our backs against the lockers when he would walk by. This all culminated in my making a facebook group called the "(Guy's name" butt-touching awareness forum" where people made up stories about him groping them and shit. He reported me and got it taken down and actually took me aside and threatened legal action (I laughed in his face). The whole thing kind of fizzled out but then in college I found out he was gay and realized that he was probably so butthurt because he was struggling with an identity crisis and coming to terms with his homosexual feelings and I exacerbated his existential ordeal by being callous and immature.

>mfw I saw him at a party last year

You can't think, actually.

Oh fuck off everyone gets made fun of. Don't have to be a pussy about it. When I was young I was fat and got made fun of. Thank God I lost the weight before high school. Kids will make fun of anyone for anything. It doesn't mean shit. Just brush it off or fight back. If that faggot called us out we would have stopped. He would just ignore us and walk by. Like at least take a different route home you stupid faggot lmao.

>perhaps
so you don't actually know?
what kind of test is it where you don't know the conditions beforehand?
or even (since homosexuality predates the written word of any known religion) that you are being tested in the first place?
i mean when i took my driving test it was pretty clear what i had to do

and what about animals? homosexuality has been observed in many species. are they being tested too?

>Enjoying the most sublime experience life has to offer
kys

It means some kids are more violent than others and that some can't keep their rage in check because they are retards or emotionnally unstable.

Maybe it wasn't accidental.

>everyone gets made fun of.

This, the fact faggots kill themselves over insults is because they know deep down their persecutors are right.

Did he try to fuck you? Did you say "oh hey butt toucher so it turns out your a faggot after all lmao"

It is possible, I was an athlete and did squats on a regular basis

>persecutors are right
please kys

>they're people you hang out with and mutually enjoy each other's company

Sounds gay

Lol no, I may have said something like that if I was more drunk but I feel kind of bad

See you can say that but I won't because I know I'm right lol

The male and female must be present in order to create new life. Just as this is true for physical life, it is true for the spiritual. In a heterosexual relationship, the male spirit reaches out and encounters something foreign, something it does not understand; and it must change, mature, in order to adjust itself to this reality, and the same occurs as the female encounters the male. The sexual dialectic propels both to spiritual development. This does not and cannot occur with homosexuality, wherein one merely encounters what one already knows and is. Not only is growth not required, there is no possibility for it.
A concrete example: consider a "gaybro," the sort who make posts about "wanting a qt bf to play vidya with." Should he find such a boy, what will he do? Play video games and fuck. Nothing else. Where is development, where is progress? He has learned nothing, he has encountered as it were but himself in a mirror, there is no creation, only masturbation, whether for the pleasure of himself or the one like himself, it is the same. Now consider the straight male, the sort who posts ">tfw no gf." Should he find such a girl, what will he do? He is insufficient for her, his desires do not align with the reality of her, he is a boy when she requires a man; so he changes, he puts away childish things, he stops playing video games and posting on Thai software engineering boards in order to provide for her emotionally, spiritually. He changes. Ultimately he changes from a boy to a man to a husband to a father, and so society is perpetuated, continued. The creation of new physical life is ultimately a consequence of the new spiritual life the male-female union brings.
It is for this reason that "neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord." Any who advocate any other system are ignorant of this fact, which humanity has known since antiquity and which is so integral to the Abrahamic faiths. Beware those who advocate homosexuality, as they seek to retard man's spiritual development. Beware those who advocate celibacy- "It is not good for man to be alone."
It is fashionable nowadays in progressive Christian circles to claim that biblical Sodom was destroyed not for the sin of homosexuality, but for inhospitality. The biblical narrative is supportive enough of this. But consider for a moment why the men of
Sodom were so inhospitable as to want to rape Lot's visitors. Was it not because they were spiritually retarded- not having had the spiritual progress that comes from pursuing woman, not having encountered a spirit so different from their own, were they not unable to understand the spirit of the foreigners? The homosexual cannot understand those besides himself, because he fundamentally has never interacted with anyone else. The sex partner is merely the self in a mirror, of the same spirit, a masturbation aid. Cognizance of others absolutely requires real understanding of the other, the other sex.

>I know I'm right
psychopathic defect confirmed

Psychopath is just the liberal word for unspooked

Homosexuality is an undesirable trait that would be euthanized or gene spliced out in a futuristic society, also sexual urges would be inhibited. The sex industry is entirely a self-serving multibillion dollar industry, it helps not civilization but ends up in mass production of plastic pleasure toys that destroys the ecosystem and robs the minds from useful activities; it helps spreads lethal diseases like the AIDS virus too.

You'll need a better argument, oblivious fag.

You'll need an argument to begin with

ITT: /closet/ general

nice literature thread you fucking turboretards

This, user backing up the point I made earlier. The homosexual pathos is a closed circuit which only leads to perversion and violence. Read about the love life of the artist Francis Bacon

Tormenting people is psychopathic behaviour.

And?

you can call them /pol/ shills

>Mods shut it down we have no arguments!

>The male and female must be present in order to create new life.
this is going to be incorrect within a matter of years (if it isn't incorrect already)
and last year the first baby was born with DNA from three people
now what

It's the manifestation of an unbalanced psyche and a criminal act.

An affront against God and nature, they will get it on the day of judgement

what about

>unbalanced psyche

Meaningless

If you don't believe in God our father in heaven then you have absolutely zero argument against being a psychopath, its just like, your opinion dude

calling your adversary a liberal is not an argument, Homer

Would you believe me if I told you I believe in God?
What about it being a criminal act?

>What about it being a criminal act?

Are you serious?

idk why people get so upset about (male) homosexuality, being fat or short is far more detrimental to society

There's fat short homosexuals though

Judges are. Are you?

there are fat short heterosexuals too

>your “god” isn’t logical

Checkm8 theists

the fag posted a rick and morty picture, you should know to disregard his opinion