Can someone get this guy to write an article about incels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He wrote a few books about them already.

When did he start looking so much like shit?

What kind of jew is this?

French

Houellebecq adressed something internet soyboys are not willing to admit:

There is no such thing as involuntary celibacy. He explored the 'incel' in his first book and then in his second book started to explore the possibilities for those types, and in his third outright showed you the way: There is sex to be had for any first world male. You can leverage your financial position even if you're a prole.

There is no incel. Everyone can get laid. This forces the 'incel' to admit the real desire: He wants to be loved. But to admit that you want to be loved offers a clear path: to become a person of worth, and this terrifies the 'incel'.

Will I ever recover?

>This forces the 'incel' to admit the real desire: He wants to be loved.

Yes, everyone does, but the reason he can't get laid isn't because he wants love. It's because he's afraid of rejection. But you're right about true incels being a myth. Most are just cowardly volcels, myself included.

OP here. I made this thread as a joke, but this is a really well thought out reply. A+.

damn...

Now THIS is a post

Strict determinist here. Taunting incels with the prospect of happiness seems exceptionally cruel, though maybe you don't do it intentionally. Some people are just destined to be genetic dead ends.

The local thread shitting determinist comes to ruin the whole party. Take your determinism and shove it up your ass.

Now you're talking about reproduction, which is another matter entirely.

Submission was about the nation of incels (France) getting cucked by Islam.

nobody mentioned happiness

fun fact: the french are actually the only europeans who approach replacement rate fertility.

Nice, you just took ten times as many words to say what Stacy articulates to her orbiters every day: "get a life first lol"

why is italy so worthless today?

good post

A joke? Where's the humor?

Who is that?

KANTBOT

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Why they act like they don't want that big fat French dick ????

>americans think german idealism is le nazi meme

lost country

is this for real? I'm 16cm and I feel small. am french tho

>>>google.com/averagepenislength

>Take your determinism and shove it up your ass.
But why? Take solace in the knowledge that your misery is preordained. Abdicating responsibility for everything feels so good, man.
Fate hugs, but it doesn't smother. Being held is about the only comfort you can expect when the air hammer comes boring into your skull.

Thank you.