Supreme essential

What are supreme-core essential books?

Is there a list?

just this

Complex mag

I'll say it again, go read Supremacist.
It's exactly what you are looking for.

What is supreme? Is it those basic-wear items with the supreme logo on them that those 15 year olds wear?

Hmm, well, what in literature is bypassing any standard of beauty, has no aesthetic syntax apart from it being iconoclastic (logo on basic-wear) and is edgy without specifying clearly what it is protesting against (it sees value in the mere act of being contrarian without expressing a position) and promotes the attainment of prestige without merit or aesthetic coherence? Just vane, self-indulgent, self-righteous prestige chasing faggotry?

I guess what people call militant SJW, antifas, and whatever wrongfully attribute to the boogieman that they call postmodernism, which is more likely some elements of post-structuralism, would fit into that Supreme-core literature. In other words, self-indulgent identity politics, with power as a meta-narrative.

Anything postmodern

Supreme is skaterwear.

Just what he said

what the fuck is going on in this thread

what part of my post reminds you of that faggot? really curious to see how I'm perceived.

This, skater culture is the epitome of a protest without a cause.

its probably what op was asking, he was asking about supreme gentleman.

The Supremacist, a novel in which the narrator visits every Supreme store in the world.

Anything (I don't like is) postmodern*

just go to your local supreme store and buy every single book they stock

/thread

Post 5 good pomo books
Protip: you can't

the joke here is that supreme stores tend to be far away and that they don't stock any books

Supreme is for 15 y/o hypebeasts. Read books that are for 15 y/o hypebeasts.

15 year old hypebeasts don't read