How do I ascend the dominance hierarchy of Philosophy?

How do I ascend the dominance hierarchy of Philosophy?

Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Reported and saged.

This is Philosophical discussion, I am posing a question that pertains to Philosophy and am looking for recommendations.

You're meme-ing and not referencing a philosophical work. Take it to /wsr/

Even if you think he is meme.ing where should he take questions like that? /wsr/ is for shit that no one uses and people who dont know how to torrent. His question should be legit here.

Without memeing myself, there is a reason we always say: Start with the Greeks!
It should be obvious by now. I'll post the Veeky Forums guides in the following comments.
Sou should absolutely start with picrelateg.jpg if you are interested in western philosophy.
If you are interested in the Chinese or Oriental tradition let me know.

fuck this dude.
what he really thinks is supreme philosophy is just power, which means that he worships fame and money.
I could make this fag lick my dick.

Communism represents the culmination and the crowning achievement of 3000 years of western culture and philosophy. All the rivers of western thought converge in the ocean of radical marxist critique, which aims to transcend philosophy by realising it and abolishing through revolutionary praxis. If you love the west, you will fight for World Communism. If you want to ascend the ladder of philosophy, you will fight for Communism

A general of the most important works broken down into progression.

This

No one except /pol/ gives a shit about this absolute nobody.

Lol how about the entire internet bucko?
That poke into your axioms much asshole?
Peterson is a revolution, like it or not.

>Reported
Reported

>dominance hierarchy

You, that is to say - you personally, do not. As for the proper way to read philosophy, the answer is chronologically, or roughly so, of course.

Peterson is a reactionary that is basically unknown outside of a small subset of internet groups.

But again, this is not referencing a work of philosophy, so get it off the fucking board. Sage.

This is now a conversation pertaining to Philosophical texts, don't you dare tell me what to do.

become Catholic

>anno domini 2017
>not a seething reactionary skinhead yet
lmao

How did this guy get elected in the first place?
I mean really. I am from a relatively conservative country and the level of stupidity that comes out of his mouth just boggles the mind...

he looks HOT

And which text would that be, specifically?

>current year

>ftw Castro cucked Pierre Trudeau

The son of Pierre Trudeau's wife.

You read.

Tbh, communism is antithetical to everything western civilization stands for.

Why is Peterson being posted bi-daily all of a sudden? Please don't let this board turn into the second coming of /tv/.

It would be more believable if he didn't also look a lot like Pierre.

Because /pol/-tards think obsessivly consuming everything available from a single source makes them intellectuals, so they come to the board they view as "equally intellectual" to show off their new status as non-brainlets.

They fail to realize that they're the opposite side of the same coin from vegans and their ilk; having internalized a position to the extent that it dominates their whole worldview, and they can't shut the fuck up about it.

Saged.

You have to abolish civilization in order to realise it. And besides, Peterson is nothing but the fast food Tim Horton's version of western civilisation(tm), it's not the real thing dude. Marx was at heart a 19th century romantic, enamored with infinity and prometheanism. He was a big fan of Goethe.

Unfortunately his views are quite normal here. Even the "Conservatives" are liberal in all but name.

I mean, is there any lifestyle more Veeky Forumserary than that of the white power skinhead? Before I got into literature and philosophy I was your standard issue leftist numale dweeb, but I have changed. I have rejected feminism, slave morality and I have become swole. In my mind, I already live in this wacky post-apocalyptic videogame world, think fallout new vegas, in which me and my fellow skinheads are the last surviving humans, a dangerous world, inhabited by mutants, numales, jews, blue haired gender orc NPCs, and all sorts of fucked up shit , but it doesn't matter as long as I got my fashy goys with me, cause that is what I call family, not the family you're born with, but the family you choose- that's what's really important.

Is this some kind of a joke?
>30. Being and Time by EDMUND HUSSERL?!?!

also anything after Heidegger can be dismissed in this list on the grounds of being meaningless. Especially Deleuze.

looks like that's called a typo faggot

Jews are not Western so the ideas espoused by Marx, while influenced by Western thought, are not Western.

>by Marx, while influenced by Western thought, are not Western.
Marx is not a jew.

'Western thought' = platonism+jews

>Jews are not Western
What the fuck are they then? Eastern?

Lizards

Vico said that the jewish people is the only to exist outside the normal laws of historical development, given their covenant with God, a literal Deus ex Machina that sets them appart from everybody else.

Well that's really fucking stupid considering Jews have been a part of Western civilization for millennia. There's no rationale whatsoever to insinuate that they are not part of the West just because they have different principles.

What does that have to do with reality?

even if the Bible is purely mythological, the Jews role in it still sets them apart from other people historically speaking. They are at once a tribe of outsiders and cosmic protagonists. The holocaust and the state of israel are secular developments to the dialectic of Judaism.

>the Bible
>reality

the Bible belongs in a higher plane of reality than history books do. Even if reddit was right and the 'revealed word' wasn't 'revealed' at all. Marx' works could be literal gibberish, but they are meaningful and true because they have become embedded in the motions of history, same goes for the Bible.

this is some fifth wave feminism tier mental gymnastics