This board is fucking embarrassingly terrible

this board is fucking embarrassingly terrible

its 13-24 year old /pol/ and pebbit fedora refugees who think they are smart. What did you expect?

We're proud to be white nationalists here, sweety. Don't like it because you're a snowflake? Maybe you're better off on plebbit with inferior minds of athetism

fpbp

Every other thread is about Evola, that British schizophrenic aping Baudrillard but making no sense and Jordan Peterson, who has contributed less to psychology or philosophy than a professor at any four-year college

Whiter than you shitskin

I still think we should put the continued existence of /pol/ to a sitewide vote. I bet they'd lose in a landslide, even if they rigged the vote, especially since /g/ or a similar board would rig it right back.

I wonder where all the anons from the Tundra-era of Veeky Forums ended up? I only stay here because I have nowhere else to go.

I bet most of us are still here, we just post less. There's more boards than Veeky Forums on Veeky Forums, after all, and I have other interests and hobbies.

I've thought that too, but lurking on Veeky Forums these days is just depressing. I've reported at least a dozen threads today that had nothing to do with literature.

I mean, is there any lifestyle more Veeky Forumserary than that of the white power skinhead? Before I got into literature and philosophy I was your standard issue leftist numale dweeb, but I have changed. I have rejected feminism, slave morality and I have become swole. In my mind, I already live in this wacky post-apocalyptic videogame world, think fallout new vegas, in which me and my fellow skinheads are the last surviving humans, a dangerous world, inhabited by mutants, numales, jews, blue haired gender orc NPCs, and all sorts of fucked up shit , but it doesn't matter as long as I got my fashy goys with me, cause that is what I call family, not the family you're born with, but the family you choose- that's what's really important.

Does it seem like the post frequency is higher? I have a feeling there are just more people, and most probably came via the youtube antisjw->/pol/->Jordan Peterson->Veeky Forums train

I hope this is in response to the OP of that JP thread who opens with not even a year one understanding of ethics and then proceeds to respond like he's the witty main character in a TV show

I was here for tundraposting and it was pretty much the same, maybe with different kinds of shitposting. But I see Veeky Forums, like most boards, has entered yet another phase of where did the oldfag days go?

If you're trolling, yawn. If you're serious, seek help.

I bet we're all still here. I'm usually in /sp/ or /tv/ but pop in to see if anything good is being discussed.

those look like mexicans lmao

I don't report threads any more because I got a fucking three-day-ban for "abusing the report function," despite the fact that I was just using it to report threads I didn't think belonged, AND despite the fact that the thread I reported which led to me being banned did, in fact, get deleted a few minutes later. Mods=fags is one of the evergreen rules of this site.

I don't think even the 2015-era Christfags felt the need to shoehorn themselves into every single thread in the catalogue.

Veeky Forums needs to double-down harder on the intellectual elitism.

not without reason, the alt right considers this meme as a devastating blow for their 'movement'

Yeah, pretty much all of the threads I've reported are still up. It's disheartening.

>seek help.

take these tranquilizers and SSRIs(ZOG emasculation pills) and have a talk with Dr. Shapiro, our resident psychiatrist, don't worry, we'll charge all expenses to your ZOG debtslave card.

Not really, it still has good threads. Just don't pay attention to the threads and posters that obviously are designed to attract or enforce /pol/.

>waah muh /pol/
Yes, hello is this the designated soyboy thread?
You niggers know about leftypol? Just go there. It's like reddit, in that they ban people for disagreement, but it's still a chan so you can still pretend you're not reddit-tier.

i wasn't talking about /pol/ just general retardation