Let's cut to the chase and do some dick measuring

Let's cut to the chase and do some dick measuring.

arealme.com/iq/en/

Take test, screen cap results, post favorite book, judge your inferiors

Favorite Book: Gravity's Rainbow

Favourite Book : Against the Day

Favorite book: Collected poems of Dylan Thomas

Favorite Book: The Anglo-American Cyclopedia, Vol. XLVI

Oh, the vanity.

IMPOSSIBLE

Ulysses

WOAH OP BTFO, user pillaged your anus

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Man this test sucked ass

Fav book: Meh idk, The Stranger I guess

HOLY FUCK OP BTFO'd AGAIN FUCKING FAGGOT

V. By TP

fuck you brainlet I'll sever your optic nerves with my mind

>160
>Moby-Dick

Those * cell questions made no fucking sense, all the others were easy

It

So is ATD really the most patrician of Pynchman's stuff or is this just another of lit's caprices

Favorite book is The Magus by John Fowles

its a 50/50 split between M&D and AtD

What's the tone of it like? Does it lean more towards GR's grimness or M&D's frolicsome bonhomie.

Huntington, Samuel - civilizaciones

I’m a brainlet and I’m proud.

>favorite book
Watership Down by Richard Adams

i got da same ting senpai

my fav book is sir gawain and the green knight

its both. the Traverse substory is grim as hell but there's dozens of characters with frolicsome weirdness, there's possibly more characters in AtD than all his other novels combined

Cool. I've been kind of shying away from it for a while. I just have it an Vineland left of the Pynchon oeuvre and I like the idea of the last new thing I read of his being a kind of explosion.

My favorite book used to be The Master & Margarita.

Now that I’m Smart, my favorite book is The Life and Opinions Of Tristram Shandy, just Like Arnold Soaphauser or whatever.

You’re in Mensa congratulations

Crime and Punishment, I’m yet to read TBK or The Idiot though

TBK is fucking beautiful, you'll love it. The Grand Inquisitor chapter lives up to the hype and more.

Gravity's Rainbow

oh shit we're all geniuses boys bust out the champagne

im to smart to drink acolhol

it cant be true that nearly everyone here is a certified genius unless we're all shitpoisting from our ivy league faculty offices

Mensa is one big meme.

Geez look at the sun falling into the oceans i said as to inform my friends of what was going on. There was a blunt being passed around as we bathed in the otherworldy orange of the dying sun and felt the warmth smother at our skins and there was laughter and uninhibited chatter and a very relaxed atmosphere and very pretty girls. hell, there was superb girls sitting with us and it was a valid strategy to make them smoke from the blunt and make the blunt strong as to make them cuddly and willing to engage in sexual activities but geez surely the girls wanted it as much as we wanted it and i wanted it a lot. I said to my pal who was holding absentmindendly a blunt in his hand if he could pass it and he took one more toke and said sure pal there you have it pal he said and i took it and said THank U amigo while moving the newly acquired blunt into my mother. I puffed once, twice thrice and exhaled a storm of clouds into the air in front of me and it was to me a very pleasant spectacle, one which i observed every single time with utmost attention and with tickles of pleasure. There was some very nice music playing. Meanwhile we witnessed some dudes stripping nude and jumping into the water which caused great reactions from all across our large group and especially from females and i also had to laugh at the childish lack on inhibition from my friends and took once and twice and thrice a puff and exhaled great stormy clouds of the dank into the air and considered how nice it would be for all of us to sit here naked and without inhibitions and with a total and unabashed sincerity being carried on our valiant tongues and there being a real sense of comradery among the males and fairly distributed mutual attraction between males and females and a lot of uninhibited and free love in the loving tentacles of the dying sun in the horizon as it sank down into the ocean and would soon be followed by the freezing darkness of the night. there were splashs of water and screaming females who got splashed by the naked males in the water and laughter and so it went on for hours as if in a loop it went on into infinity and i was sitting and watching it all from my privileged position of the observer and thought: Nice and Slow and so did the world move around me and i soaked in all that occured around me and thought geez that's a splendid night that is approaching. It's a unique day i thought though very quikcly after that i thought that i had a real streak of unique nights ever since i loosened up on my inhibitions and moved in with people who valued freedom of love and joy and a stance towards life which centered on the happpiness of the group and when i finished thinking this i noticed that i had desire for the warmt of a female and i went to a girl to which i had chatted 4 days ago and we had talked about music that we liked and we both had found out that we both had fond feelings in regards to Mike Tenay and now i told her straight: I want to make love with you

Test is garbage, I was unironically in special ed classes in school because my handwriting was so shit my teachers thought I was retarded.

The Recognitions

Okay

I skipped the last 5 questions because I lost the will and got 150...

FAKE!!

Oh and my favorite book is Germinal

God I hate maths and numbers though this was torture
Favorite book idk desu les contemplations maybe I enjoyed it back when I was in school